Avengers 4 spoilers

So as DC struggles to keep actors appearence same in one film.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/D9bqc8LZ3UA?t=45
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Marvel reproduces appearence from 5 years ago.

5 years difference

That must be embarassing

>Hey remember when we looked like shit?
>Thanks Whedon

6 months difference

that's written into the character dumbass, or else a younger actor would have been used. Bale had no interest at time, so the idea was "what would batman be like as an older, jaded guy?" Nolan left almost nowhere to go with last one. You'd have to be a true asshole to pay for that avengers trash and downey's drug habit...

Affleck's addiction to donuts was written into the character?

>already nostalgiabaiting
embarrassing

I cant believe i actually paid to watch this pantomime in the theater

>addiction to donuts
based on his ife, would it be shocking that BM turns to booze at some point later in life, even if that can't be shown directly because it mimics affleck's life too closely? Any actorin the world would have literally sucked weinstein's cock for that part. They gave it to affleck for a reason. and not his cocksucking abilities.

VERY good posts, pajeet

6 months of heavy drinking and depression fucked his hairline

Indeed they are, my fellow friend. Don't forget to buy tickets to Warner Brothers© DC© Justice League℗. In cinemas this november.

well, taking one shitty cut from the week synder's daughter killed herself and wheadon put together a shitty cut for a trailer that needed to be out for fucking comiccon sure settles everything then, it must be an awful movie...)

>dccuck struggles

youtu.be/D9bqc8LZ3UA?t=45

Yet a Wonder Woman solo movie with action scenes not much better than the ones in JL outgrossed Civil War in the United States and cucked all Marvel solo movies. Really makes you think

Kind of like when DC released a movie that was the worst piece of shit I've ever paid for but still grossed more than Winter Soldier, the best MCU movie, even without a China release. Said piece of shit made more on its opening weekend than Thor Ragnarok too!

Or when a DC movie with an Israeli model who barely can speak english had a 4x domestic multiplier and ended making 5.5 times it's budget back in worldwide revenue, 2.8 times just in domestic gross, thus becoming one of the most profitable movies in the genre. One can only wonder (get it? haha) how much more would have it made if it wasn't for the HUNDRENDS of HAHAHA threads Disney shill posted on Sup Forums! Keep up the good fight Pajeets, this time you're making it

isn't that avengers 3

Why is Marlel so insecure? Why doesn't no one discuss their movies