>implying the German office doesn't out-kino both the UK and US versions

>Berlin Alexanderplatz
>Acht Stunden sind kein Tag
>Derrick (especially the episodes from the 70's
>Der Alte
>Der Kommissar

semir would like to have a word with you

fuck off.

German here. It's true. German television is ass. Though the old Schimanski television movies are great.

this. also
>Monaco Franze
>Kir Royal

Komissar Rex was really popular here for some reason but it's shit as balls and boring gimmicky crap.

also, it was an austrian tv show.

Siska, Cobra 11, the one about the aryan tibetan monk who fights crime with his own brand of kung fu were very popular in my country. Oh, and Derrick of course

i doub't the majority on this board is old enough to even have heard about monaco franze and kir royal.

Fast wia im richtigen Leben by Gerhard Polt is awesome.

Hindafing was great.

pic related

based hindafing poster

Uhhmmm sweetie...

holy fuck they're all so ugly

i liked this movie

Ossie makes the best kino

this doesn't count

>Axel!
>Mensch Markus

Deutschland 83 is great tho.

>This country has never made a good television series
im a kraut and this is unironically true. german tv is fucking horribad. but some movies are nice

In Italy kobra 11 is incredibly popular. Ich hasse euch.

just like in real life

I disagree.

falsch

Too young for teletext I guess.

> Isch scheiss disch zu mit meinem Jeld
> Junge, isch bin dir einfach über
> Gejen meine Kohle hasse doch jar keine Schongse

In contrast to its gay neighbor, Austria has produced true kino television over and over again. Where the population ratio between Germany is 10:1 in Germanys favor, the kino tv ratio is 10:1 in Austrias favor.

Germans just cant into humor

Any Germans in here remember a show from the 90s/00s about a family whose children loved Lasagna or Ravioli or something along that line?

Der letzte Bulle is a kino's kino

They put up one of the best live show of the human history some years ago.

In terms of kino this is true but except for the Palfrader - Ofczarek shows Austrian tv is just as fucked as in Germany

this was good

Why is Stalin so underrated?

didnt start killing jews until after 1948

Berlin Berln was the only good one I can think of

German here. We only had the soap "Verliebt in Berlin" (= "In love in Berlin") years ago which made it big, and a similar one called "Anna und die Liebe" (= "Anna and love") which was pretty much a copypasta of the first one (and was kinda my guilty pleasure).

But beyond that it's pretty much dead (even with Stromberg). Most filmmakers in this country do wedding videos or image videos for companies. Production companies do shitty reality TV crap only.

That said I think German attitude is to blame for this. Hollywood pumps a lot of money into their movies and employs headhunters to collect people from the street, get them an acting coach and then push them in front of a camera. In Germany you better work at a theater for at least a decade before you are even considered for minor background roles, and you can definitely forget about getting big roles unless you've made it into any of the public theater schools there are (don't bother with private ones, they are at best infamous for teaching BS), and to get into one of those is as hard as getting into Juilliard with basically no reward at all (because even if you manage to make a name for yourself as a theater actor in Germany, that means travelling from show to show to any of the theaters for minimum pay).

tl;dr - Being an actor in Germany is unrewarding and doesn't get you famous. Only the biggest cucks who have nothing else to do in life pursue it seriously.

>He doens't like kommisar Rex
Op confirmed for being a faggot.

Nicht immel kaviar was good

OP actually BTFO

>Only the biggest cucks who have nothing else to do in life
So Germans?

This.

who was best sidekick

This sounds superior to the American system.

>kommisar Rex

it's from Austria

same shit

No, your dad.

Well it does ensure quality in actors but at the same time it prevents talented actors from getting their chance to shine since production companies want to keep the movie budgets as tiny as possible.

I think the system feels so hollow and unrewarding now is because it is almost an anachronism at this point. A 19th century way of doing business in the globalized 21st century.

Before the audience for local plays was greater and the prestige attached higher. In addition one probably spoke French as well and could dream of one day playing in Berlin or Paris.

Maybe touring Europe. Playing the best gigs from St. Petersburg to Monaco. Would be a nice life in the 19th century.

But yeah, you guys should probably modernize your shit a little bit.

There was this mini series about the russian mob in Berlin which was good.

You sound fucking retarded, to be blunt. You sound like you have no idea about filmmaking in Germany at all even. Have you even heard of Filmförderung? There's literally tons of decent films being produced by young and independent directors which are even broadcasted if you bother looking beyond the shitshow that RTL or Pro7 are. My guess is you don't even have ARTE, 3Sat and ZDF on your radar even, let alone the regionals which broadcast good films near regularly.

And say what you will about guys like Hochhäusler and consorts and their 'Berlin School', but they have been getting and are getting international attention and recognition.
There's also a ton of good and hungry documentary filmmakers from Germany, not that you'd know.

Tl;dr: Stop talking from your ass.

>meinneger.png

Wrong. Proof: pic related.

>Lass das mal den Papa machen.

>Maybe the best animu ever.

That’s the point dumbo,
There all insufferable cunts as well. Just like a real life office

t. retard

>we need an edgy badboy
>say no more

the first one. who got killed in boat.

Kinder Kino

Heimat – Eine deutsche Chronik
Das Boot [6part mini-series]

Absolute KINO in all capital letters.
OP btfo beyond recovery.

KINO!!

literally the worst international version

I'm not using this word a lot, but you're a full blown pleb.

Ijon Tichy Raumpilot (after Stanisław Lem's The Star Diaries)

If american kids TV was more like this, they wouldn't all be so retarded.
Also pic related.

Tatortreiniger, nigger

t. autism

The worst is actually the british original.

The only right answer

Raumpatrouille Orion

THIS!

>11 Folgen
>Trilogie
Nani?!

and "8 Stunden sind kein Tag" as well

there's a Heimat 2 and 3

>This country has never made a good television series

*Halter dein Strecke*

There was another one like it with a cop duo and one of them being hit in a car accident, losing his memory.
So we only get good mini series every 10 years and that's it.

t. Russenschlampe

Does this count?

Strassenfeger Kino

Most countries are creatively bankrupt. I can't remember the last Australian tv show I actually enjoyed, it's all either ultra low budget shit or reality tv garbage. I only have an antenna for sport really

> Wenn einem die Argument ausgehen, dann helfen nur noch persönliche Diffamierungen, du Arschloch!

Stromberg
case closed

>This country has never made a good...

This show is was and is timeless, pure love.

It helps when your WW2 kino is played by actual WW2 veterans.

hogan's heroes?

Has OP apologised yet?

>(((joachim fuchsberger)))

>Dittsche
>That show Schlingensief made
>Zimmer Frei
>Schmidteinander
>Drei in einem Bett
>Unsere Mütter unsere Väter
Also these

Die Brücke (1959)

germans are the blacks of europe
Alpha and cuck-servers

nikita ; the clown ; commissar rex
Nothing they have made soon has been good tho

he was a member of the hitler youth, you idiot.

>>Berlin Alexanderplatz
Patrician as fuck.
Also
>Die Kinder von Golzow
>Babylon Berlin
>Das Boot

OP is a faggot

>ctrl +f Deutschland 83
>only mentioned once
The fuck is wrong with you plebs?

he probably got made fun of a lot then, joachim is a hebrew name

Brace for absolute kino

It was mentioned twice. Anyway, nice to know it is getting second and third season.

Pleb