>go home
>look up the character on Google
>go on the Marvel wiki page for Korg
>casually look at the categories for the character
>"homosexual characters"
>what
>click on link
>Marvel comics has 13 fucking pages worth of gay characters

Fucking faggots ruining everything and anything, didn't realise Marvel was THIS sjw though.

inb4 watching capeshit

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/zMvWc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yeah...but what about the movie?

faggotry ruins a character forever.

the first xmen movie was just an allegory for fags and they're all still fine

movie itself was good though.

Allegories are fine it's blatant faggorty that's a problem

Its really fun , but its also extremely lighthearted and quip heavy.

Dont go expecting a dark brooding movie and you ll be fine.

I'm pretty sure actual comics are the most corrupted entertainment medium when it comes to social justice/cultural marxism

Was this implied in the movie though? You should be happy.

From what I've heard, Marvel comics has gone to absolute shit with the SJW stuff.

Now look up how many characters were raped.

how many?

Short list.

>Superman
>Batman
>Spider-Man
>Nightwing
>Red Hood
>Starfire
>
>Ms. Marvel
>Mockingbird
>Swamp Thing
>Jocasta
>Black Cat
>Lady Hawkeye
>Rogue
>Sue Dibny
>Brainiac 5

Among many others.

>they're all still fine
Brian Singer is an abusive pedo

This. I previously thought that the Wondersplayning Woman and Whor bits posted here ware the worst comics have to offer butafter watching some reviews on youtube by Diversity & Comics or Captain Cummings and realized that was just the tip of the iceberg. Vidya nad movies/tv have not even been touched by SJWism in comparison.

>gay characters aren't allowed to exist

The future of capeshit.

most of those are male. you cant rape men unless we're talking mano-e-mano rapo which I sincerely doubt they did.

See this is what I was talking about in its literally nothing, not even drop in the SJW ocean that are modern comics.

I didn't know he was gay and shit, but I know he's one of Marvel's oldest characters.

kys

ugh

>just now discovering that the party has weaponized Hollywood for use as social indoctrination tools

It's sadly normal now. There isn't a damn bit of difference between Goebbels and modern Hollywood.

why did fucking comic books and video games of all media had to turn into battlegrounds for sjws

You don't get to pretend to care about sjw or muh gays when you willingly pay for and watch a movie that turned characters of nordic mythology into niggers.

Movies, books and music are well established and every taboo and boundary was broken over 40 years ago. Trying to impose your rules and restrictions by shaming people is just pissing in an ocean of piss.

I can understand videogames because they're very popular and attract a lot of interest

But comics? It's a niche hobby, comic sales are miserable, who do Marvel and DC think they're appealing to with social justice bullshit? I read comics but the big two's main imprints are absolute trash. DC's Vertigo imprint has some good series but even that's not immune.

There's good shit outside the SJW bubble though, Daniel Clowes is awesome

t. faggot

stop sucking circumcised cocks.

Triggered

>misgendered me
what does this even mean

Swamp Thing was raped? How the fuck do you rape Swamp Thing? Who even would want to rape Swamp Thing?

It's when you accidentally change a genderfluid person's gender and they have to go buy a new one. Highly illegal in Canada.

>mfw this is a DC book

When you call a girl a girl even though xzhgcher identifies as blipblorpmisganawanabingbang sexual-fluid

>watching capeshit

He's not so much gay as his race only has one gender

imagine his big rock dick going into another of him's big rock hole
now you know what its like to work for a comic book

>Marvel comics has 13 fucking pages worth of gay characters
is it the fags tho, or is it the money? You can only do things so long before stuff gets stale so you gotta change things up, these comic universes run for so long now that its really hard to find something that isnt represent at least on one of those many many pages

you're upset that a rock man in a comic movie might sleep with other rock men

maybe its time you rethink your life

I've been thinking about this, the reason I think can only be because the fanbases are overwhelmingly male, the question is what's the motive?
>leftist soyboys just want to spread their politics
>Since leftist critique of film/tv is so common feminists etc. saw a market niche that hadn't been exploited
>Art is propaganda, video games and comics had just flown under the radar

Probably a mix of the three

Tools are just tools, you're never going to get rid of propagandists. The intent and results are what matter

I think the difference between this and age ultron was as a full on comedy the quips were less jarring. I loved jeff goldblum.

Reminder that Gamergate actually saved videogames from this shit. Western gaming might be fucked with all this lootbox shit, but at least SJW cringefests like ME:A and Wolfenstein 2 bomb hard, and where activists have been thoroughly BTFO out of the indie scene.

>Starfire was raped by members of the Citadel.
fuuuuuuck

they aren't lesbians so they don't count

gamerboogers created drumpfweenies who are even bigger crybabies though

>SJW cringefests
>Wolfenstein 2

Honest to god, you should be slapped.

How is it not a sjw cringefest? Are you fucking stupid? You need to be shot.

It's a game about shooting nazis, a sequel to a game about shooting nazis, itself a reboot of game about shooting nazis/

>I haven't played the game

Reminder that Gamergate single-handedly destroyed youtube, highlighting both SJWs and anti-SJWs giving nboth of these cunts an incredible amount of importance that eventually snowballed into the cult of personality and the meme social commentator we have now

Gay people exist. Why is this so hard to understand?

There's no way that one's genuine.

Don't forget the irreversible damage it's done to Sup Forums. Sup Forums has invaded almost every board and threatens every thread with derailment.

not really, it was a reaction to the proceeding dominance of SJW bullshit in pop-culture, dont try to pretend it wasnt bad before.

It's genuine
archive.is/zMvWc
The article is extremely cancerous

>implied
he literally brought his boyfriend up in a conversation with Thor

Shut up you faggot cunt, this bullshit is so much worse now.

no, given the general political situation its needed, pretending its going away by its own wont help.

>Reminder that Gamergate actually saved videogames from this shit.

That's why we have AC: Kangz n shieet, and a bunch of other future games with a sassy black woman with a huge afro.

Do you interact with the internet outside of Sup Forums? This has happened everywhere, all popular forums, social media platforms etc. have become significantly more politicised. Anecdotally I can say it's happening in real life too, when I was a child I didn't give two fucks about politics and no one else did but these days all my young relations seem to have an ideological slant and any conversation with my peers can turn into political talk in the matter of seconds. Can't you feel something fundamentally changing in our society?

we would have gotten this shit anyways. At least now we also get people speaking out against the blackwashing of european history and calling everything heterosexual "sexist".

Comics have always been used for propaganda purposes. It's obvious that in the ongoing culture war they would be used.

>this bullshit is so much worse now
Not even close. There was a brief period where every indie game was going to be pretentious shitfests like Gone Home and Sunset, and the fucking Ouya was considered a serious against the PS4 because it would usher in an 'enlightened' era of games. Things are way better now.

And those games are bombing hard. Just look at the sales figures for the commie propaganda that is Wolfenstein 2.

>enjoys a character, researches and finds out the character is gay
>SJW BULLSHIT
Pathetic.