Name a better DC film

Name a better DC film

The Dark Knight Returns

>putting that Danian Wayne scum in the only non-cancerous Teen Titans story

Shit flick

Childhood is thinking the Teen Titans are a great cool team
Adulthood is realizing they are annoying Caufield-tier brats that should have been slaughtered by the Terminator, before years of shitty writing ruined that character too

Do you even try?

Name me something better than this. I'll wait.

I'm praying this never gets adapted to live action

teen titans show did the same story better. dc has been in full retard mode since 2006

>shitting on damian
casual idiot detected

This

>and this

This, would have been even better if they hadn't been jews and released it as one two-hour movie.

I enjoy this, Doom, and crisis on two earths

these two were the last good ones.

Red Hood was great as well

Why did they change our beautiful Raven into a negress bros? Of all the redheads that got fucked that hurt the most.

Damn that was hard.
Anything else you need op?

It doesnt hold up very well though.

thats a fucking lie and you know it.

That's the worst and most contrieved plot I have ever had to sit through

Do they still keep making these? Last ones I watched were Flashpoint and the following one where there fight Darkseid. Former was great, latter was meh.

The Adam West ones.

BvS
JL New Frontier
Mask of the Phantasm
MoS
The Dark Knight

the comic is 200 times better

why did they never do a kingdom come movie

Agreed.

>Want a kingdom come movie
>know they will NEVER find a way to animate ross's amazing art work
>Have to chose between the inevitable Timm style or not getting one of the best DC standalone stories ever made

>that animation
>that soundtrack

KINOOOOOO

The comic will always be better than the animated film but the movie did really well even if it was highly compressed. I wish we could have seen the losers or John Henry but the movie was 9/10 at least.

Do they have the scenes where Daethstroke fucks Terra?

No but there was a scene where Terra dressed up like a 5 dollar whore.

It's on the list.

Also
New Frontier
Mask of the Phantasm
Crisis on Two Earths
The 2 Batman '66 movies
Return of the Joker (director's cut)
The Spectre short.

DC Nation shorts are pretty good, I wish they made it into a full thing. Would love to see a Plastic Man cartoon or a Deadman cartoon, the soundtrack and animation were so good.

It’s kinda implied they have a relationship though, but it’s mostly Deathstroke manipulating by promising they would be together when he finishes his plan if she does what he wants

Unironically best batman movie, period.
I also thought under the red hood was pretty good.

Thats what I liked about JLU. Half the episodes fed into a larger arc, the other half were fun standalone episodes where other characters, besides the big 7, get to shine a little.

Watchmen

Yeah well JLU was supposed to be for other characters, most of the original 7 didn't really have that much episodes in it which was nice, I also liked how they added some Society members like Mr Terrific and Atom Smasher in the cartoon even thought they did that JSA episode. I'm talking about the DCNation shorts that DC released a year ago, they were 2 min clips that were so good, you should check it out they're on YT. The deadman was really good, no dialogue but the animation and soundtrack are so good.

THE comic is just an Art book. It's barely even a narrative

it was YOU barry

Damian is such a fucking terrible edgy self insert "teen who can do it all character" and it fucking amazes me every time anyone says they like that smarmy little shit

>Would love to see a Plastic Man cartoon
user...

Either red hood or the Durk Knight returns

>Yeah well JLU was supposed to be for other characters
I think that's actually the stated goal of Justice League in the comics. You use the big names to bait and switch the audience. You buy the book for Supes or Batman, and got a matter eater lad instead.

haha no

the RED movies were good.

But gonna have to go with Flashpoint, Judas or Red Hood.