Dustin>Mike>Will>Eleven>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lucas

Dustin>Mike>Will>Eleven>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lucas

I want to give froggo a hug and a peck in the cheek

There's nothing wrong with Lucas.

Νο,he stole Max from Dustin.

They all look like mini zoolanders.

will Will be an actual character instead of a plot device in S3?

>I'm not even Sup Forums, but the one minority actor was absolutely terrible!
Every time.

But,I am Sup Forums

I want to see more of Will in S3 too

She's free to make her own choices.

was not talking about black kid.i haven't really been watching the show, but my roommate has so it's been on in the background. I thought bowlcut kid in the bottom left was Will.

that's who i'm talking about. he goes missing all S1 and is just trippin out in S2.

Then go back.

Duffers already said he'll be normal next season.

Dustin>Lucas>Eleven>Mike>>>>>>>Mr Macguffin

Dustin > Lucas > Will > Eleven > Mike.
Can't stand the cunt. He's the worst character on the show by miles.

Dustin > The rest

Lucas has just been left behind by the writting team.

Season 1 was about Mike and El so Lucas and Dustin stayed equal in the audience mind.
Season 2 dropped Mike's arc off a episode 7 sized cliff and we got based Dustin bro-ing it up with Steve and his whole arc with Dart. Season 2 was Dustin's story.
Will is and remains a plot device as mentioned above and can just be ignored.
Lucas just got a shitty romance, but we didnt really get given a reason to like him more like with Dustin and so he's been left behind. All Lucas did was affirm Max all season.
His sister got more 'moments' than he did.

lucas x max is a forced ship. Only tumblrites ship this shit.

Who was in the wrong here?

YOU'RE SUCH A NERD

Mike >> Eleven >> Dustin >> Lucas >>>>>>>>>>>>>>Will

mike=eleven=dustin>>>>>>lucass>>>>>>>will the pill

Mike>Will>Max>Eleven>Lucas>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Dart>>>>>>>>>>>>Dustin

>dustin
Literally the worst one of the group

i can't stand any of them, annoying fucks

Lies.

Shut up faggot.

no

word.

>Eleven being > Lucas
shit opinion

>a coon or a literal retard

She's clearly too good for either of them, forced as fuck

Tbh,I hate them both but Lucas is black soooooo

>S3?
I want this series to die

hue hue fucking niggers

How many of them are Jewish?

Steve >>> everyone else

Is dustin the meme character?

If you watch episode 7 and put up with Eleven's storyline all throughout Season 2, and STILL think Eleven > Lucas, then your opinion is shit, unfortunately.

We are talking about the kids not the teens.
But yeah Steve>Billy>Jonathan>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nancy=Barb

I've seen the whole second season and ep. 7 was clearly the worst.And again I don't like El either but Lucas is not interesting for me.He had some funny moments but thats it.

Eleven>power gap>Dustin>power gap>Mike>Lucas>Will

Eleven is the most intriguing. Her story is always great, and she's adorable.
Dustin is quality comedy relief. Even though it's kind of dumb how he's able to talk to anyone how he wants without consequence.
Mike is alright, but he mostly benefits from being attached to Eleven's story. On his own, he's just kind of whiny.
Lucas is alright too, but he has almost nothing to do and his character is the one who tries to avoid all the fun stuff.
Will has potential to be better than Mike or Lucas, but he's just the kid who gets hurt or lost. It's pitiful, not likeable.

Lucas treated her the best of anybody since she's moved into town.

Why is it forced?

Lucas is that far away from you're next pick? Cmon man! Lucas is cool. The four boys have good chemistry.

Steve > Billy > Jonathan > Nancy

none of them are bad though

>Season 1
Lucas > El > Mike > Dustin > Will

Lucas was based as fuck in season 1 and the only one actively searching for Will, meanwhile Mike was hounding for pussy

>Season 2
Dustin >>>> [POWERGAP] >>> El > Will > Max > Lucas > Mike
Mike was a little whiney bitch all season

Lucas > Mike > Will > Dustin

King Steve > All

>Her story is always great,
But her entire arc was one of the worst things about Season 2

he's a pedophile

Her story was amazing until the episode 7 abortion. Learning how Hopper found her. Seeing her desperately trying to reach out, even though she's confined to the cabin. Venturing out on her own and going to school Arguing with Hopper. Going to find her mom.
Reuniting with her friends, and going to close the gate. All great.

There was just one misstep in one episode. But even considering, her screen time is better than the other kids.

Lucas complains about being WInston in the Halloween episode
>He ironically enough IS the WInston of their group
It's not his fault really. Mike has the leader position, Dustin is the smart guy and WIll is the living plot device. That leaves nothing for Lucas to be/do other than have a romance with Max. It doesn't help that they made him the asshole in S1 which already put people against liking him.

Dusting>Frog>Plot Device>Token>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Eleven

Lucas should be the resourceful or inventive one. But they gave that to Dustin as well. Honestly Dustin has too much going for him. Crazy high social IQ, quick to solve problems, funny, and those pearls...

Lucas should be like "Hey, I just made this thing that is useful". Or "We can use these things to help us with the task at hand". Etc. You do get glimpse of this, but it's not emphasized enough. Lucas invent his own little weapon. Except it never comes into use.
Lucas mows the lawns earning the most cash for the arcade. Except, it was unclear how much money they were going for, and how much his contribution helped them all.
Lucas set up the date with the arcade manager, so he could be alone with Max.
They should really emphasize how resourceful he is next season. It would help boost his popularity.

>Mike was a little whiney bitch all season
Is this a meme? Mike was the only one who wasn’t fucking retarded or wasted the time doing stupid shit

Better question, who’s the cutest?

He wasted time sulking about muh eleven and being a cunt to max for no reason beyond being a girl.

Did you even watch the scene where Dustin literally tell Lucas he broke the rules by telling the Upside down stuff to Max?

The problem with Lucas is they've made him the uptight, voice of reason kid. Even though he's right a lot of the time, he comes across as a stick in the mud and a completely boring friend. He was the worst in season 1 for being a cunt about El even though his reactions were understandable.

That’s not wasting time nigga. Dustin wasted everyone’s time with his pet and Lucas wasted the time trying to bang Max

>He wasted time sulking about muh eleven
This literally never happens. Mike wastes zero time this season and is actually more useful than dustin and lucas.

I hated Lucas from season 1.
One of the few black characters in the show had to be a whiny asshole. And not a whiny asshole for a good reason but just an asshole.

Cool

You couldn't have that more fucked.

Lucas>Mike>Will>Max>>>>>Eleven>>>>>Dustin

Dustin I just want to punch (and it's not cause he's black, I just don't like his character). Lucas is hilareous. Really all the funniest lines he delivers. He's not the uninteresting friend, he's the hilarious dweeb which is honestly the cornerstone of most crews. Also his sub plot with the baby demo-dog was probably the most interesting of the season. Eleven was more interesting and nuanced the first season. This season she's just sort of the Deus Ex Machina that auto-resolves situations that would be more interesting without her.

Mike and Will are interesting, but not the best. Max's dynamic with the family drama is interesting, but not amazing.

You don't know which character is which.

You have Dustin and Lucas's names mixed up.

>Eleven was more interesting and nuanced the first season. This season she's just sort of the Deus Ex Machina that auto-resolves situations that would be more interesting without her.
Sure, she saves the day in the end. But the whole season they've been exploring her character. We get to see even more of who Eleven is, and what makes her tick. That doesn't all go away, because the last 20 minutes she gets a moment to actually be useful against the big threat.

Just totally realizing I've know had Dustin and Lucas's names mixed up for like 2 years now.

I feel like a tool.

Dustin > lucas > will > 11 > finn

Dustin>Lucas>>>>Mike>Eleven>>>>>>>Will

Objectively correct raking

>And not a whiny asshole for a good reason but just an asshole.
Exceot it was a good reason. He wanted to find Will even though Eleven was leading them in circles. Lucas was right in S1 even if he was an asshole.

Why all the hate for Will? Yeah, he's been a victim the last couple seasons, but that one scene alone in season 1 where he tells Mike the truth about the dice roll when he didn't have to cemented him as one of my favorites. Of all the party members, he's the most genuinely and purely "good" character. I honestly hope that by the end of the series, the one that ultimately stops the final threat isn't Eleven but Will. The thing I'm most excited about for next season is finally getting to see him normal again and getting to be a normal member of the group. It also helps that the kid who plays him is probably the best actor of the bunch.

I am so in love with Finn Wolfhard it causes me physical pain.

I hope Will gains mindflayer superpowers next season

I hope Stranger Things gains cancellation powers next season

Finn> Noah>Millie>Gaten>Chris

Season 1 Lucas was based as fuck. Disregarded thots and did whatever it took to save his friend, no distractions.

Season 2 Lucas was just hunting for white wimmin and shouting all his lines.

Even in s2 Lucas is the least retarded one in the group

season 1 was better
new cast sucked
new plot sucked
anime ending was bad
eleven was barely in it
kids were barely in it

>anything popular is SHIT!

But Finnfags hate Noah.

No, anything that's shit is shit. The first season was extremely popular and it was my favorite piece of media from 2016. The second season is just not nearly as good, and I would rather see the show cancelled than watch it sink any lower.

Mike

>stole

Dustin never had Max.

dustin is the worst kid though

There any decent foot scenes in this show?

1st season 11 is barefoot quite a bit.

Thanks

no problem

I think its about 20m into the first episode

Awesome.

Does Lucas ever go barefoot?

that's the joke.jpg

she should play a vampire

Dustin never made a move while Lucas did.