Literally the best Romance i've ever watched

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aj-e_ItS_LU
youtube.com/watch?v=ispeh2bW1AQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

good romance film needs FUCKING, CHRISTIANITY and KEKOLDRY

I kind of sucks how much anime sucks at romance whenever a series actually focuses on that.

How does it suck at romance?

Movie?

Whisper of the Heart

Thanks for the recomendation. I've been depressed because of my job lately, so a Myazaki film would be really welcome right now.

5 Centimeters Per Second was a bit more... realistic

I'm glad I've never had to experience something like this, fucking suicide fuel.

Sup Forums is thay way ---->

The best was in shartruto when best tittymonster got main protag, the aftermath of the flatchested fanclub was glorious

Reminds me of my first time with an old friend I used to know.

Easy.

I'm a weeb and even I am disgusted by op's shit taste.

>anime
Into the trash it goes.

That hit me hard, great piece of kino.

The ending of Toradora scarred me emotionally

This show is the epitome of forced drama.

youtu.be/aj-e_ItS_LU

its not even a romance. the Dude has Hannibal lecter in SOTL tier screen time and nowhere near the impact. it's more about the girl finding her passion in life and making it come to fruition

>the only thing numales on this board watch are capeshit and anime

It's my favourite Ghibli movie. Such a shame that Kondo had to die. He was going be left all of Ghibli but his death meant we get WAR IS BAD FILM #536342 forever.

So like most of the romance genre? At least you can appreciate Toradora for the story actually going somewhere, in most love triangle/square anime everything ends up the same way it started.

Literally the best Romance I've ever watched.

They have no character development and the entire movie feels like a TV show with 80% of it edited out.

[Spoiler]I still like it when she sings Take me Home, Country Roads. My girlfriend made me watch this.[/Spoiler]

I always liked Castle in the Sky better

maybe I should rewatch though

Why?

what about this one?

their love was too pure for their world

What's depressing you about it?

>That smile at the very end.

It's the perfect ending for that movie.

what's the anime film which i once saw on TV which literally ends with the guy saying to the girl "oh [name here] I LOVE YOU!"

Not him but all the anime romance I've seen reads like a adolescent virgin's fantasy

The last good romance show I watched was a korean one. American ones tend to have whorish and edgy characters.

ive posted this before and i will post it again and forever

that moment when they all sing country roads will forever be one of the best moments ive ever seen in a movie. i can watch that scene forever

youtube.com/watch?v=ispeh2bW1AQ

ive cried my eyes out to anime and 5 centimeters per second got no emotional reaction out of me whatsoever

if anything, i was underwhelmed

sorry

By far the most underrated Ghibli movie. Much better than Spirited Away.

The Cat Returns is also underrated.

Same, 5cm/s is normalfag garbage.

this, the ending was pointlessly forced, it really bothered me

kill yourself faggot/woman

I agree, it's one of the few 10/10 movies for me. And I've seen quite a few.
This is also one of the few good romance movies.

easy, there has never been a romance movie as good as it....thats why i dont watch romance movies anymore.