Why do girls pretend to like Star Wars?

Why do girls pretend to like Star Wars?

Other urls found in this thread:

glim.ru/personal/jrr_tolkien_42-45.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Same reason they all pretend to like Zelda and the like. It's the most surface and normie acceptable "nerdism" they can latch on to for attention.

Star Wars was a mistake.

do girls like anything for real?

In her case it's literally her job

BBC

Cock

Money and social status. Other answers are wrong.

Why do men pretend to understand women?

Liking stupid nerd crap is perceived as "smart" for some reason, so girls want to look smart.

They don't.

How is there so much fucking merchandise already? Didn't that fucking thing just get revealed last week?

Is it too early to just kill myself?

Charisma.

Why do women pretend they are hard to understand?

Reminder Disney are actually discarding the original trilogy, this was why The Force Awakens felt a lot like a rehash since they aren't using any material from it and are making it non-canon.

You do realise that thing is literally designed to be a popular toy right? Just like the Ewoks and that ball shaped R2D2 clone. They're probably churning out Porg merchandise in the millions as we speak

Does anyone have a hr version of this image? Asking for a friend who has a leg pore fetish.

it's never too early

Well they like it for real now that the main character is an ultra goddess that is completely flawless and have as much charisma and personality as a piece of dry unpainted cardboard so they can self insert themselves.

>do girls like anything for real?

JRR Tolkien wrote a pretty insightful letter to his son on the subject of women. He explains and rationalizes the distinctions between the genders and one of the things he points out is that women generally do not have strong interests or hobbies. Not like men. However, he added that if a woman is interested in a guy, she can actually turn into an outstanding student of *his* interests and will rapidly advance in skill, insight, and competence insofar as she remains involved with the him.

He adds that this characteristic is not born from any malice or intent to deceive the guy. It's just the natural female condition to be imprinted with the concerns and enthusiasms of her partner.

This female quality is true both in the specific (what a woman's individual partner deems important) and the general (society deems important). Star Wars has been made (albeit somewhat artificially)cool, hip and important in the eyes of society. So women naturally develop a working interest and knowledge of it.

That guy is a literal bugman.

Spot on

Because guys pretend to like Star Wars.
BBC

Is the blue-haired creature on the right actual biological female?

>Star Wars has been made (albeit somewhat artificially) cool, hip and important in the eyes of society.
HOLY SHIT, KEK!
Get a load of this guy.

It feels like.

Women are the way they are and they will do what they do, so the failure of our modern society the failure of men have them reading up on star wars of all the stupid things.

Damn women are stupid.

Insightful

Are you implying it hasn’t been?

That's pretty ironic giving how women like to flaunt how much they love LOTR

Based.

Star Wars was never good

>her

This.
Only episode four was good and the rest have been shit with Empire being memed as a great film because of LUKE I AM YOUR FATHER. It's only impressive if you have very little knowledge about cinema.

sauce?
not that i don't believe you, but i would like to read it myself

Tolkien was pretty insightful.

Nie spodziewałem się Macierewicza, nice.

Here's what I found: glim.ru/personal/jrr_tolkien_42-45.html