Movies ONLY you liked

I don’t get the hate. I liked it. McConaughey stole every scene he was in

It was okay, but you gotta admit some parts were pretty cheesy.

Also, pic related. Noone else likes it.

>McConaughey stole every scene he was in

ironic since he's starring with a black guy

>tfw read the books
that's the loosest adaptation.

Oh sure I’ll admit that . It’s nowhere near perfect. But I enjoyed it despite its flaws

He was the only redeeming quality of that movie, otherwise it was an insane jumble of “hey king fans, you know what a dark tower is right?!?” And proceeds to shit all over a good story( with an admittedly shit ending, so I guess the book and the movie do have a little in common) It was over all a prime example of Hollywood taking something nice and useing the most basic of plot details to make an incredibly bland movie hoping to make money based on famous actors and the fame of the author alone.

TL;DR I mad

Brainlets

I mean I like the original more obviously but I had fun time with laughs.

Awesome, very enjoyable film, once you get past the boring beginning

Superb film by a great director

No. World War Z was.

everyone likes existenz, it's quintessential Cronenberg

I enjoyed it. It was fun despite its flaws.

I liked Warcraft, it was just the casting for Medivh and the rushed storyline that ruined it for me.

Better than the show

b8

How did it differ from books?

Radically... The book was a collection of short stories from around the world of folks who survived the zombie apocalypse and an examination of the fundamental social and political changes that resulted.

It wasn't one of these "le epic hero saves world from zombie hordes", it was about how civilization itself adapted to the new reality of the zomb.

Also, if you're into audiobooks, there's a really good all-star cast of the sort that no movie could ever afford to assemble.

Granted, still not quite as much as a butcher job as pic related. The ant-chain zombs were kinda nifty - even if that never came up in the book.

m8 watching this movie feels like a continuous punch in the nuts

especially if you payed to watch it in the theater