Meanwhile, in Bizzaro Sup Forums

Meanwhile, in Bizzaro Sup Forums...

Man, Dipper's such an awful brother

Christ, Samurai Jack gets another season yet Problem Solverz is still canceled?

You know something, I think that Marvel should use more of Quire!

Nick and CN are better now than they've ever been.

Man, I fucking hate waifus.

When will Kazerad stop updating prequel? there are just too many updates, no one can keep up!

TTgo sucks! God, I can't believe these autists who think it's actually funny!

DC needs to stop with this MRA bullshit. Boycott DC!

Support good Marvel books like Champions or Moon Girl!

Slott continues the greatest run of ASM of all time with Clone Saga 2 part 85.

At least we all can agree on

>T H I C C GRENDA

Dude, we're talking about bizzaro Sup Forums, not real life.

DID SOMEONE SAY SLIMM??????

Sup Forums and Sup Forums seem to be Sup Forums's only saving grace, why can't we be more like them.

Well, not all characters can be as interesting and well developed as Wendy.

I prefer girls to boys.

Hottest Incredibles girl

I was really getting sick of him. Good thing Ford saved the show and gave us a good conclusion.

Season 2 was shit before he came along!

I LOVE SKUB

I like comics!
I like cartoons!
I enjoy life!

>bizzaro

I diagree but I politely respect our differences in opinion in the efforts of returning to the topic at hand.

Spencer needs to use his fucking Twitter for once. What's the point of having it if you're not going to use it to share your views? I bet he's really mature about politics, I'd love to hear his opinions on Hilary getting elected.

Are I doing it wrong?

The only comic books that matter are from DC and Marvel.

I'm so glad we all agree on what ships are canon and what ships are end game in most shows

now we can actually discuss stuff instead of engaging in pointless shipping wars

Wow Ladybug is so hot I would totally go gay for her

Cat Noir is the worst

The show is too slow and Vambre would look better with pants on.

Pops is the worst fucking character ever.
Why couldn't he just die?

Venture bros is going to fast!

Why is the secret Saturdays on every fucking hour?

Another year, another Oscar for Zack Snyder. I wish Marvel had someone like him when their movie project was still going on.

A box world can't exist it would just morph into a sphere

I enjoy comics AND cartoons!
I also DO NOT lose my shit when someone else likes something that I don't care for.

I don't want to kill myself!

God dammit why does that hack Morrison get so many books? Why can't a genuinely good writer like Bendis or Waid get tossed a bone every now and then?

At least Marvel books are kept pretty high quality. The goddamn legion of editors Marvel has is definitely worth it.

Steven Universe is amazing.

Holy shit. Teen Titans Go is awesome! It's so funny yet it remains faithful to the source material and doesn't flanderize the characters. I would even argue it's better than the original series.

Bends DID IT AGAIN! HOW CAN DC FAGS COMPETE?! I thought Civil War 2 was the best thing ever but his retelling of X-men was fantastic! Would would have thought the X-men were just a failed product when the kree tried to make Inhumans? Also, Shadow Cat being an inhuman was genius. Why isn't this guy head of editoral.

Anyone excited about the upcoming Justice League Movie! Best team-up ever! Using the magnificent 7 as their league was a stroke of genius, Superman, Batman, Wonderwoman, Fish-hook aquaman, Martian Manhunter, Wally Flash and Kyle GL! DC Movie-verse can't do anything wrong! Well, except for that crappy Shazam movie. That's going to suck.

Sup Forums is the worst board bar none is a thing you would say on opposite day

To think, we could have had that brilliant emoji movie if not for that Popeye hack job.

I'm glad everyone here stays focused on comics and cartoons, and don't start thread long arguments about politics at the mere mention of Clinton or Trump.

cyborg is the best

>Clinton or Trump
Literally who?

Patriarchy shit.

Thank God for Bendis.

>Clinton or Trump
Both super lovely people. I only wish both of them could have won!

But please, could we maybe go back to talking about how much better cartoons are now than in the 90s?

I guess you could say it's existence is bizarre.

So who's catching the Season 15 premiere of Ren and Stimpy's Adult Party Cartoon? It's amazing that over a decade later a show like that just keeps getting better and better.

Hi, friend! Just a heads up, we try not to take cartoons and comics too seriously here!

The RWBY fandom are so cool and not-autistic guys, look at all the colorful and compelling OC'S they can make!

What are you straight?

Except the people who bitch endlessly about TTGO are clearly autistic

Clearly in bizarroworld they'd be patricians while the TTGO fans would be autists who spam threads

Did you guys read the latest issue of Bizarro Red Hood and the Inlaws?

It was so sad when Zibarro shot Bizarro Red Hood, but I guess it needed to be done for the safety of the world.

No the TTGO fans are the ones who are autistic. They defend it saying "it's just a show for kids" yet they themselves watch it. They just admitted in a backhanded way they're man children.

Everyone in this thread has good points that I entirely agree with.

Man, I can't wait for season 20 of TTGO

[Company I don't like] is so great, huh? [Company I like] sucks!

I even heard the sound effect. Great pic.

Who's hype for the Reptilicus remake?

Only three more years until Reptilicus vs Gamera!

Nice post Boco!

No, ma'am!

It's good that Hussie took breaks during Homestuck; too many updates just made readers numb and lose interest. Working on the video game was good because it got him to pace himself and broaden his focus.

Commies and Faggots
nice B8

Sup Forums is a bit too liberal for me, but I do enjoy Sup Forums's "Hollywood Pedo Hunter" threads. I still can't believe they got Dan Schneider arrested! Incredible!

Why is bizarro earth square but all the other planet s round?

Wow, Bendis is sucyh a talented writer, it amazes me how he can touch so many properties and make them better! His original characters are so well written too, it's no wonder Marvel's comics sell like gangbusters when he's involved.

This movie sucked and the main characters weren't attractive at all

How can Cyclops be so wrong?

Lord Dominator is the greatest thing to ever happen to Wander Over Yonder.

I'm so glad they fixed that boring ass show by adding such an interesting and creative villain to it. I just wish we got more art of her.

I'm happy to be alive

Now I am sad realizing this is what a 90 JL movie would be

I can't wait to see more of her next season.

Haha! It's always a fun thread when Boco arrives!

Your input is always appreciated, Boco

Waifuhaters like you are the cancer reeeeeee

smart frogposter

Will Cartoon Network's winning streak ever end?

I feel Muslim representation in comics is extremely important. Honestly, they should just make Batman start enforcing Sharia Law.

I love John K and adult party cartoon is his best work. I love how good he is with deadlines unlike other cartoonists.

The only downside is that they're all Mary Sues who never get punished. I find it amazing how Mr. Enter still likes this show despite it not fulfilling his "meanspirited" requirement.

Why does DC dislike Batman so much?
I wish there were more bat chartacters in Justice 2

Boco, you're just the absolute best!

Steven Universe had so much potential and yet they wasted it to make a generic action show that looks like it belongs in the Nineties.
If only it were more like The Loud House. Its ingenious writing and tasteful progressiveness make it one of the best shows of the decade.

When will Pan get over his obsession with blonde models?

I only wish we could have progressive, well written, dialogue like this in DC.

Despite not liking certain comic/cartoon, I'm okay with other people liking.

Flash movie is on track to totally coming out on time. I thought having 3 simultaneous directors was a risky move, but hey, it looks like DC'll pull it off again!

Can't wait for that Ben Affleck directed Batman movie!

Meanwhile, in Bizzaro Sup Forums...

That's Bizarro Bizarro Sup Forums...

Can we get more fat gems?
We only have Pearl the living meatball, the others are anorexic or something.

It's such a shame that Gravity Falls couldn't live up to its finale.

Hey guys, ain't Korra the shit? I wish they didn't stop at the fourth season!

Nick was just fantastic in handling the show, I really liked how the end handled diversity in a non-forced easily anticipatable way.