He thinks he can sit it out and still take a slice?

He thinks he can sit it out and still take a slice?

I know why they call him The Joker.

why would he slice money? it’s no good if you cut it in half

Dunnhier, the legendary thief.

Clowns throw cream pies, they had a nice cream pie in the back that they were going to eat to celebrate finishing the job, the Joker was going to get a slice despite not turning up. Little did they know the Joker would kill them all and eat the pie all himself. And that's terrible.

wtf the joker sounds like a real jerk. they should call him the jerker

>still take alice
Whos Alice?

Really though, what origin story possibly ties those two lines together?

Is he implying that the Joker planned the job and joked about getting his cut? That no one in Gotham takes him seriously enough to give him any money from their heists?

that’s the joke!

I guess that's why they call him Doctor Strange

If you take the half to a bank the bank will replace it with a new money, but only the half that says "God Bless America" so that you can't get money twice with the 2 halves. But they only added that in 1999 and the Joker is stealing 1985 money, watch the DVD extras they explain it

>he should have bought Abicka Carr!
How differently would the plan have gone if he hired Abicka?

>I heard he wears make-up.
>Make-up?
>Yeah, to scare people. You know, Wahr Paynt
Who was Wahr Paynt? Was it the Joker's real name?

I thought it was Max Payne reference

The only joke here is Nolan's dialogue.

>That's Liota Munni
Seemed weird that Thabbus Drivah would point out someone called Liota Munni was there, I don't think that character even appeared on screen. Maybe Liota was the Bank Manager's name, and Thabbus recognized him from somehwere else. Was it trying to hint at a backstory they shared?

The Jerker is my name. No steal pls.

So the joker uses knives because he likes to learn the little details about somebody or whatver so is he slicing the money to learn more about it? He could just take a tour at the mint

>It's not A. Carr
Who did he mean? Alan Carr? He's some gay brit TV host, bit of an obscure reference to make. Was he implying he wasn't gay like Alan Carr and that he wanted Catwoman's puss?

Did they have any idea who they were stealing from?

Junuer Frinz. But they never full explore his character

Nolan is honestly terrible at making names

>joker doesn’t tell any jokes
>bane isn’t the bane of society
>scarecrow is actually a shrink
>Gordon isn’t a fisherman

He borrow a lot of old name from German, Russian, English, And Japanese literature. That's why Wieso Sirius's name might not be familiar to the average movie goer.

he's directly referring to the other guy man it's not that hard

It's actually "do you have any idea who you are, Steeling Fromm?"

Steeling Fromm is one of the robbers who got amnesia and forgot his identity