About to marathon the first episode. What can I expect? Is it kino?

About to marathon the first episode. What can I expect? Is it kino?

it's comfy

Good show. A very easy to watch and the character really grow on you. Plus you see some tits and there's some good laughs.

I hear Alison Brie plays a homewrecking whore

It's pretty good. Nothing revolutionary but just a good drama with surprisingly good characters.
It's also the only thing in existance that handles wolfkin well.

You hear right.

I got 8 episodes in and couldn't finish it. Marc Maron and the blonde were decent.

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE

how is that comfy

Because I'm not autistic

are you sure?

Reminder to watch for Betty and NOT for Alison

How fapworthy is this show?

alison brie's incredibly disappointing titties. other than that the show is actually pretty funny sometimes

Did Ellen Wong do anything lewd in this?

It's enjoyable but it's not really special. Allison Brie's commitment to the Russian character was definitely the best part.

It's a well made dramedy. Well acted, directed and written.

muh duck

Decided to watch after the Come on feel the noise trailer. Had a proper holy shit moment when Brie whipped out her tits and rode that dude, did not expect her to deliver after all the cockteasing

It's decent enough and I enjoyed it though hadn't really thought about it between finishing it a few months ago and being reminded it exists now. So. Yeah. It's alright.

This bitch is so fucking hot and they didn't let her be enough of a cunt.

They set her up as the victim and the actress is so much better and hotter when she gets to play bitches like in Nurse Jackie.

>tiny nasty muscular titties

I was so mad when I saw that. Good thing the leaks happened so I could forgive her.

What did she mean by this?

>About to marathon the first episode.

How can you marathon one episode? do you have add or something?

she means for me to lick that pusy!

How does one "marathon" one episode of a show?

I liked the documentary more than I liked the show. It's also on Netflix, but I can't remember the name.

Holy shit I wanted to participate in this thread but everyone in here is a pants-pooping retard. Except for the guy posting the webms, he's cool.

it's a conundrum

without pausing it for pee breaks/snack breaks/check Sup Forums for cool meme threads

hopefully season 2 will include some boob bullying

I have to agree. The blonde chick is as GOAT tier. And Brie looks pretty different to what you are used to, she is super skinny here but makes her face look great.

Also the english gal, the nude scene, all of my hnnnnggg.

Fat people will always be proud of being fat until you give them a magic weight-loss pill

Really? That's like eating 90% of a sandwich before deciding you don't like the taste.

What an odd description.