PROMENADE edition

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14339907
strawpoll.me/14341797
youtube.com/watch?v=ydVewBrpZzY
youtube.com/watch?v=xjW-Gvi0NXk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Post characters that are literally you.

How'd you guys like the last episode of DISCO?

Me? I thought it was classic Trek and I can't wait for the mid season finale next week!!

$0.05 have been deposited in your bank account.

was it rape?

>Using /DISCO/
>Me?
>classic Trek

GTFO, you think we didn't learn to spot your kind during the election?

Daily reminder to ignore the bait and just enjoy shit/funposting about Trek

No it was abuse of Starfleet property, he was only declared a sentient being later.

awful shit.

made me remember who comfy enterprise was.

>Enterprise
>comfy

Daily reminder they did nothing wrong

if he's fully functional, did he filled her pusse with his nano-robots?

yes and if Gene had gotten his way Tasha would've had little android babbies (don't ask me or Gene how)

Gene didn't care, he just wanted is fap bank full.

>Implying Gene ever needed to fap, with all of that "talent" around him

Is this the thread where I can talk about how much I hate Discovery?

*blocks your path*

No, according to OP, we can only talk about things promenade.

On topic: I don't think the promenade looks very kardassian. it should be bleeker and more intimidating.

Oh you're just missing the Bajoran blood stains and slave pens.

Bajorans seem rash and unruly. I don't blame the Cardassians for giving up on the occupation. Not worth it.

What are the best DS9 episodes? Haven't watched any.

Watch the whole series from the beginning. "Duet" is the best episode of season 1, but it works better with context from watching the previous episodes.

>its an ensign ro has her ridges surgically removed and gets sent back to the 20th century episode

Babylon 5 Season 1-5

>
Emissary is underrated. Watching it now.

>Emissary is underrated.
Not really

It's the episode that establishes all the major characters as well as the station. Can't really overlook the importance of it.

Why do idiots fall for what is clearly obvious bait meant to get (You)s and rile people up?

The episode itself is alright, but around 70% of the cast is so stiff and shit. They get better later on, so it was just a problem of this being the first episode and all, but it was very distracting.

Is sexual organs posting finally dead? I haven't seen it for awhile in these threads

What game

Don't encourage them...

DS9 the video game. I don't bloody well know, do I?

How the fuck am I supposed to know if you know or not, you posted the image

>Did you like the recent STD episode?

strawpoll.me/14339907

>DS9 fans are too stupid to use reverse search images

How is this even bait?

DISCO? They print the name on the crew shirts.

Classic Trek? They went on an uncharted planet and met aliens.

Enthusiasm for the show? Get the fuck out of here, your taste is wrong and clearly bait.

Why are you so obsessed with DS9 fans?

Yeah, it was pretty cool. I liked the character dev on the klingon interrogator chick.

I am not, if any other fan would have displayed this lack of internet knowledge I would have made fun of them

aaa stop arguing
post your waifus. I'll take fertile cardie girl since O'Brien was too much of a pussy to take her

I'll take detective Ezri

i like the star trek universe and some of the cast but the stories are so bad and every second episode is about some moral teachings.
babylon 5>ds9 by far.

i hoped for a better written star trek and got STD.

I'll have whatever she is.

Okay, so it's official that /trek/ threads have now devolved into an endlessly repeating cycle
>thicc Riker
>_____ did nothing wrong
>sexual organs
>ATTENTION BAJORAN WORKERS
>PROMENADE
>waifuposting
Have I missed anything?

why did you murder Tuvix, Janeway?

missed
was it rape?

You're forgetting:
>annoying person that has to make it meta
>/trek/-generals suck REEE, I don't want to contribute, just pointlessly argue about how generals are bad, REEEE

I presume it's the same poster, though

Yeah
>FUCK DISCOVERY

>holodeck autism

missed

you are forgetting the ones that get triggered when someone rightly points out how bad the general is

can I take two?

MAYBE IF WE DIDN'T HAVE TO HAVE A FUCKING THREAD GOING 24/7/365 IT WOULDN'T BE SO REPETITIVE AND MONOTONOUS. DID YOU EVER THINK OF THAT YOU FUCKING CHILD????

Imgaine if they did a movie with the DS9 cast (also try to imagine the show actually being as popular with audiences as TNG).
>what is the main plot?
>who is/are the villain(s)? or what is the main conflict?
>what characters does it focus on?
>cameos from the other shows? y/n and if yes, who?

Alright, time to settle this. Vote now guys

strawpoll.me/14341797

are you the guy this user is talking about ?

How do I get girls like this to enjoy kicking my balls?

I am one of the people he's talking about. Believe it or not there are more of us than you think, we just get so disgusted we leave every so often

>complaining about fat rikerposting

I feel like guys who say they want this don't really want it in practice.

>come back to complain about things you don't like but still keep coming back
really made me think

Thats kinda true, I've hit them myself on a number of occasions but I've always held back, it hurts so much I feel sick to my stomach and my balls start to ache on and off afterwards. I'm sure it would be different if a girl was forcing me to take the pain though

>what is Stockholm Syndrome
It's almost as if I can't leave this place. You know it's the same thing with Sup Forums. I've been here since 2012 and I hate it more each year but I can't leave. I can't go back to Sup Forums because I don't care about videogames, and I have no other interests and hobbies

>tfw no Caradissanfu

>I'm sure it would be different if a girl was forcing me to take the pain though
I'm not sure about that. I feel like you'd enjoy it in the moment, but regret it afterwards.
Also, which Trek character totally loved women hitting him in the balls? I wanna say Wesley grew a fetish for that, but Bashir also seems the type to try it out.
>taking Sup Forums this seriously
lmao

Are the Cardassians like the Germans or the Russians of Trek?

>tfw no cardie girl's spoon to lick
it ain't fair, lads

Was sad she didn't show up in DS9 at all. Fucking bitch breaking my heart like that

they are WW2 Italy

>tfw she turned down both DS9 and VOY and went on a police procedural instead

Nah, Cardassians are too ruthlessly efficient to be WW2 Italy. Need I remind you that Italy extended the limits of failure in that conflict?

you mean like the guys that got kicked out by bajorans, couldn't stop maquis, embarrassed them during the entire conflict, etc.

I was remembering when Jadzia and Worf wanted to have a baby, but they needed to ask Bashir medical advice since apparently they couldn't have one naturally. Was it just a case of Klingon and Trill not being truly compatible or Trill on the whole just have difficult breeding with other species?

*embarrassed themselves

>which Trek character totally loved women hitting him in the balls
I suppose neelix or kim, even homn perhaps
youtube.com/watch?v=ydVewBrpZzY

At least Cardassia is autonomous. WW2 Italy was completely subordinated to Nazi-Germany, who, by the way, had to do all the Italian's fighting for them. You can't accuse the Cardassians of those levels of sad, omega behaviour.

That's what the Dominion had to do

>No shields
>Has transporters
>Doesn't just beam the entire bridge crew of the NX-01 into space

Why?

>has the chance to fuck a Klingon
>keeps avoiding it

But why?

ptsd from species 8472 and all the other unfortunate things that have happened to him

>I assure you
that gets me every fucking time

He doesn't have enough appendages to pleasure a Klingon woman.

Isn't that shit some new and pointless addition to the fluff from STD?

>I assure you, I am quite fertile
tfw I read it in Dukat's voice.

If you accept DS9, VOY, ENT as canon you must accept STD too

No, I don't.

yeah kangonz have two dicks now
that's why everyone is such a slut for worf

Wait what? I dropped STD after a few episode. Is this really true?

why?

>complain on /trek/ that I fucking hate troi
>useless not needed, dumb fuck off
>youtube randomly recommends me this video: youtube.com/watch?v=xjW-Gvi0NXk
>slightly in love now.
I'm conflicted.

I hate the actress, typical uncouth, loud, hitting the wall by 40 british woman who just wants to get drunk and throw up everywhere while shouting loudly
No one else understand this because they don't live in the shitholes these people grow up in, they all think shes something refreshing and "based"

kek, that video is great.
>deep sleep 9
>deep throat 9
lmao, gets me every time. I kinda like Marina, she's like a shitlord IRL. It's a pity about Troi, but mid-way season 6 she gets a bit better and even has one damn good episode (Face of the Enemy). Also, one of the first clips of TNG I ever saw had Troi in it and I thought she was very beautiful, so I'm more lenient with her.