Fuck the haters who say this movie is gay and bad just because Hot Topic exists. It's kino

Fuck the haters who say this movie is gay and bad just because Hot Topic exists. It's kino.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ry7PcYtKPhA
youtube.com/watch?v=jU6iP0WLsU8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no it’s pretty gay user

It's pretty gay but it's fun so who cares.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ry7PcYtKPhA

I also love it OP
youtube.com/watch?v=jU6iP0WLsU8

Nah that movie sucks and is overhyped as fuck. I remember back in the days of the goth/metal boom in my country, like every fucking teenager and artsy-fuck claimed that was best movie everrrrrrrr

Then I ended up watching it and I didn't get christmas feeling, nor did I get halloween feeling. I just though "ok this is tim burton animated film, there is dark things"

kys pleb

ugh bullshit movie for tweens

Well yeah, it's kino.

I liked this movie like 10 years before hot topic was even a thing so I don’t give a shit about the fan base. Same with invader zim

It's otherwise a good movie, but the fanbase/aesthetic absolutely ruins it

yep

It's an excellent movie, you faggots need to learn to separate insufferable fanbases from the movies, otherwise Cube and Scream would be some of the worst movies in existence.

What was supposed to the lore behind Oogie Boogie? In my head canon he was the former mayor who was exiled for taking Halloween celebration too far.

btw the fanbase basically doesn't exist
my gf said to me years ago that she asked a lot of people she saw wearing merchandise from this movie and no one knew who the skelly guy was or have watched the movie, and I was the first person who actually watched the movie and know his name was Jack skellington
it is like people with ramones shirts and the only ramones song they know is "hey yo let's go" or "the spider man song"

anyway, great movie, poor jack and sally's song are great tracks

>Scream

but it is sweetie

>Kidnap the Sandy Claws

I see you are a man of taste

It's a pleb filter, if you can't appreciate this movie because some time after it came out and again in the early 2000s a bunch of edgy goth kids imprinted on it and bought merch then you're a fucking baby.

Anyone who unironically dislikes a property in-spite of its own qualities because of the fanbase are fucking retarded

I swear I saw TNBC in theaters, but I can't really verify it.

Anyway, it's a great movie and its reception is somewhat hampered by the minority of the fanbase.

>Anyone who unironically dislikes a property in-spite of its own qualities because of the fanbase are fucking retarded
Seriously this.
>I can’t like this thing because I saw one person on reddit also liked it

You now realize your surrounded by teenagers on Sup Forums . I wonder if these two will understand that and stop replying as if everyone posting is their demographic

>Americans can't watch this without naming some store

>Oh man, I really enjoyed that movie, it was great
FUCKIIIIING SICK BRO, THAT MOVIE WAS DOPE Y'ALL, I'M GONNA GET THE POP ACTION FIGURES, TSHIRT, TALK ABOUT IT ON THE REDDIT, MAKE DANK MEMES AND POST ON THE 9GAG - CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE FOR EPIC DISCUSSION, MASH THAT LIKE BUTTON
>wtf... I hate that movie now

You are a fucking mong

you sound like a faggot

Your age?

>Making a movie that can be plastered all over the network on two holidays

Marketing genius.

It's too gay. I can't watch it anymore.

Not him but for example I love the mini series over the garden wall and I know there is a huge sub reddit full of rabid fans making jack o lanterns and cosplay but this in no way hinders my enjoyment of the show. Just ignore it