So what did he do for a living?

So what did he do for a living?

he was a crack dealer

professional movie character

Calm down mega satan, he can't be a crack dealer because he's white.
Besides, crack in a white neighbourhood? Unlikely. More likely would be meth.

I don't think the dad paid for all 9 people

I never thought posting these twitter pictures would be a regular thing here.

>t.trying too hard

WE'VE BEEN OVER THIS.
SNEED IS A NUCLEAR ENGINEER, HE COULD EASILY AFFORD TO FEED AND SEED THE WHOLE SNEEDSONS FAMILY INCLUDING CHUCK!!!
never make this thread again

He sold his soul to the devil for an enduring movie deal

he doesn’t sell in his own hood. That’s for dumb ghetto negros. McAllister was clearly the kingpin if Chicago. Why did he go to France, a non-extradition country then?

I don't think the dad paid for everyone's trip.

You would need extra effort to sell crack in a white neighbourhood, considering whites tend to use meth more than crack.

>clearly the kingpin if Chicago
if Chicago what?
The fuck are you hiding from me?

He was an employee of Donald Trump. This idea would later be expanded on in the sequel.

economic hitman

there are several clues about it hidden in the movies

No, white people drug dealers are doctors.

> puts himself, wife, his cheap brother and sister in law in first class

> his children are stuck in coach

keep the change ya filthy animal!

he got autismbux and government assistance for his kids.

Honest question. Why are trying so hard?

>this nigger

Well I'm white, we tend to "try hard" or "put effort in" as you darkies may call it into nearly everything we do.
Its why we're better than you, my vine swinging friend.

Hell I've been wondering what the dad in KRAMPUS did for a living to afford that house/family.etc. Seems entirely unrealistic Amercian scenario. the Home Alone family is pretty much mythical at this point.

Take bribes from the mob in exchange for information.

>white New Englander in the early 90's that's rich as fuck

Stock trader, commodities broker, real estate, import/exports, or executive management

And they're old-money conservatives because of their cars, and don't feel the need to show off their wealth. A lot of conservative New England rich tend to drive under-stated everyday cars. Shit the Jeep Grand Waggoneer is still popular among them even though it hasn't been built since the early 90's.

He was a boomer. Had it good.

back to t_d with you boyo you’re not ready for this board

>Post on a board I'm not ready for
>Be told I'm not ready
>Continue anyway
D E V I L I S H

>that one video where the little Asian guy is trying to tell a nigg what it takes to make it in the US

>"HORD WERK?? RESBONZABILLIDEES? WHUT??"

Wish I still had the link

You idiots.

Kevin McAllister is in a coma. He's really a poor kid living in the bad part of town and he's dreaming about all this and has inserted himself into his own family into the rich side, a beautiful house in a great neighbourhood and has to protect this house (the house = his mind) from disease that's killing him.

Read into it people, I can look into this because I go to Film school.

That's a shame, it sounds funny.

Shoo shoo TayTweets

>be white dad
>be able to provide for your family because you went to college and you now make 8 figures

What's so hard to understand?

Yes he did, cheap ass Uncle Frank sure didn't foot the bill.

>Replying to obvious shitposting with low effort retorts
Good stuff. Kindred spirits you and I.

A pact with the devil, portrayed by candy

Mob boss.

His nickname among the criminal underworld was The Faaaaather

Your reply would have weight if you tried hard on something that matters.

>You'd better not wreck my trip, you little sourpuss, your dad's paying good money for it

He laundered cash for the Colombians.

They're in Chicago you dumb fuck.

He was a CIA spook

All John Hughes characters were rich. The major conflict in Ferris Bueller's was wreaking the Dad's luxury convertible. They all live in mansions

i can't imagine the butthurt that would cause someone to make this

>if you tried hard on something that matters.
Well I certainly shan't give your mother any effort then.

he sold old world of warcraft items

So your not white actually since your not going to try hard? Hilarious.

Nice house, but there's no bathroom in it!

Most white college grads don't get shit for jobs thanks to economic marginalization to free up all the good jobs for Obama-people and Mexicans, so they blame boomers, capitalism, and everything else BUT the democrats driving whites out of the economy for the sake of "economic fairness"

Lol and yet painfully true

>So your not
you're*
>since your not
you're*

kek

>democrats
Try republicans in the 70s and 80s driving up inflation to the point that it is now cheaper to import goods than it is to make it in America with robots.

Are you worried still about getting a mark on your English papers?

It's possible he was the CEO of a building develop company.

My father is the CEO of a building develop company and could afford 3 of those houses and could afford to send 18 kids on a vacation. When my brother was a kid he really got into dirt biking. My dad supported him so much he nearly went pro. My dad bought a fifth wheel with an empty back room for the dirt bikes just so he could tow it across the country and allow my brother to race in a major event. When my brother got to around 14-15, my dad let him travel alone with his friends to his dirtbiking events. My brother told me a story one time, he was going on a 2 month trip to Southern California to race down there, he was staying at a friends house. My dad gave him a credit card and told him not to eat any of their food but to just buy his own. My brother told me in that two months, he might have spent upwards to $50k, he told me he was buying all of his friends lunch and dinner everyday, he was buying clothes, he bought an Xbox 360, games, and just general useless shit. My brother told me he was going to keep pushing his limits and wait for Dad to call him up and get angry at him for racking up the credit card. But he said Dad never called, he never once mentioned that the credit card had a crazy amount of money on it. He literally didn't say anything, and even since then, my my brother and I have wondered how much my Dad is truly worth. Side note, I was in his basement the other month and happened to glance at a box full of papers with numbers everywhere, I pulled a paper out and saw he invested $400,000 into something in 2007.

No, but you should be, Pajeet.

So er....how do you explain all the non-white graduates who have the same problem? Does this white victimhood complex ever end with you guys?

Literally heard this in my ghetto and everyone agreed.

>I know absolutely nothing but here's some half-remembered bs I read on Drudge

/trv/ler here, I don't know about the house but a trip to Paris is not really that expensive.

well the non-white graduates shouldn’t have been allowed to be in a college in the first place

cringed. nice comeback

>pajeet
expressing paranoia is making you look less informed.

Your illiteracy is making you look less informed.

Literally everything in their life revolves around how much of a victim they are. Everything.

>haha I corrected his grammar that makes me the winner of the argument

Nice blog post

Wow, what a brilliant response. You sure showed me. No wonder you're part of the master race!

Will you stop replying to incredibly lazy trolls?

But do you still think I’m a “pajeet” ? How far has Sup Forums indoctrination really taken you?

your not seriously correcting spelling mistakes here are you?

projecting

Because a topic made with a meme twitter post deserves only serious replies.

please for the love of god go back to neogaf, we were having a funny thread here

>love of god
Where do you think you are? Maybe you should go back to church

hmm do you think this affected how you feel about your brother?

i fucking will faggot. jesus is king.

>faggot
I still see your paranoia is still taking hold on you

>goes to church
>gets shot

that was someone else you monkey. you have several attackers in this thread.

That just happened right?

I like my brother and always looked up to him. But he doesn't like me and never really has. Probably because he was athletic Chad growing up and I was skinny awkward virgin.

>someone else
Oh no! I’m so embarrassed

as you should be

Yeah some guy in Texas thought he could get the high score yesterday.

What am I going to do now? I know for a fact when I do decide to shut it will be sitting normally on a clean toilet. Of course I am not sure who will believe that . I might just be squatting in the dirt because of pajeet fears

Taking a big stinky filling all the rooms with a smell super extreme shit

Obama out-spending every other President combined is the biggest factor for inflation because he turned on the printing press to keep the debt from collapsing the economy.

Look at the demographics of hospitals, engineering forms, and anything that requires a STEM degree. You're wrong. If some darkie chose an afro-American studies degree then you're right. BUT if they chose a good degree then they stood zero chance of being unemployed unless they chose to be. Hell the AMA has pretty much destroyed all standards for non-whites while placing limits ont he number of whites (especially males) allowed to get good jobs.

>AMA
Reddit posting

>I do decide to shut it will be sitting normally on a clean toilet.
pajeet you dont even know what a toilet is lol

>autosage
LOOK WHAT YA DID YOU LITTLE JERK

Can you give me a quick run down on pajeets

He did some dirty things in the past. He had some skeletons in his closet.

They poo in the street.
They have "designated shitting streets" to allow other roads to remain usable.
I shit you not.

But now, he's reached the top!

>skeletons in the closet
Was he a democrat politician ?

human trafficker
he purposedly left his kid at home to be picked by his associates, he's a dumb little shit anyway, too bad those guys were even dumber