Is David Lynch next on the Hollywood rapist chopping block...

Is David Lynch next on the Hollywood rapist chopping block? Will it take season 4 of Twin Peaks being 18 hours of him fucking Kyle MacLachlan and Sheryl Lee to finally take Lynch down?

Other urls found in this thread:

screendaily.com/news/david-lynch-talks-twin-peaks-future-david-bowie-and-kafka-project/5124003.article
vimeo.com/4201441
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dion_Fortune
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, Lynch is a solid dude

No Lynch seduces and romances them with his magic hands and pure emotion
Unlike most Hollywood bigshots who use force, drugs and threats/bribes

Did they...?

rapist lynch lol

David Pynch lol

Lynch doesn't have enough mainstream, normie appeal for anyone to give a shit. He's immune.

Gosh... I hope nothing ever happened to Sheryl. And I mean EVER. If I find out something ever did, heads will ROLL!

David, NO!!!

>Hey sweetheart... If you suck my dick I'll make you the lead in my next project thats guaranteed to repulse normalfags
>...No thanks, I'm going to go fuck this guy who can get me an oscar

For some reason I always imagined Lynch is not very sexual guy. Probably just imagining him as more eccentric than he actually is.

Asexual like Hitchcock?

Sheryl Lee doesn't have an Oscar and she did take the lead in Lynch's anti-normie movie tho

>Season 4

(OP)
That picture of Sheryl is effing disturbing

He gets a pass because their son is cute.

BS. Sheryl's son is the spitting image of his father, Jesse. He just admires David's hair (as do we all).

Delete these posts or you’re fucking dead, anons.

DUOGEI thrOW foTball

The difference between Lynch fucking his actresses and someone like Weinstein is that Lynch's actresses want his dick. Lynch is the one at risk of sexual assault if anyone

top kek

That's true.

Is this the surrogate /tpg/?

Terrible excuse.

yep

Haha get LYNCHED man

>implying Lynch reproduces by conventional human means

>screendaily.com/news/david-lynch-talks-twin-peaks-future-david-bowie-and-kafka-project/5124003.article
>Finally, Lynch also commented humorously on the idea of him being involved in the sex scandals that Hollywood is currently caught up in: “Stay tuned”.

Sheryl Lee is kino

Holy shit, he really did rape Kyle and Sheryl

and what about ray wise doing looking up "teen anal". another hollywood pedo.

She was kino in FWWM but other than that what has she had the chance to be kino in?

sauce

John Carpenter's Vampires
Homage
Mother Night
Backbeat
Love, Lies and Murder

like half her movies

Bliss
Kiss the Sky

>implying TP is getting a season 4

I don't think so. As morbid as he is, I just can't imagine Lynch as a violent person. I'm sure he's fucked his share of young artsy chicks he's worked with but I doubt he ever forced them into it.

Is Bliss good or just an excuse to see Sheryl be really lewd?

i really hope not. ray seems like a cool guy. it was probably all innocent. just an old guy getting his kicks. no harm done

i really liked it. didn't think i would but it was tastefully done. disturbing story reminds me of TP.

Both
It’s pretty entertaining, Sheryl does a great job both acting wise and being lewd in a way that actually worked well and didn’t just feel like a skinemax flick

Frank Whaley was also very good too. Worth a watch, whole thing’s on youtube

Absolutely based

Homage is with Frank Whaley. Bliss is with Craig Scheffer. Both good films but I prefer Sheryl in Bliss.

Sarina Valentina, you're in for a treat ;^)

no

The only ones of those I would remotely call kino are Homage and Mother Night. Vampires sucks even as an action flick, Backbeat was entertaining but hardly kino

I think we should be more worried about him being a serial killer

Sheryl probably got her blood disorder on set of Kiss the Sky filming in the Philippines. NOT because David Lynch forced Frank on her. Needed to say that since some jerk brought it up on one of the archived threads. She probably got bitten by some infected mosquito on that set or something while she was running around/swimming naked in the dirty water with William Peterson & Gary Cole

Very sad that she got it nonetheless

This is one of the most uneducated posts I’ve ever read on this site, nice work

How have you guys watched Kiss The Sky? I’ve literally never been able to find it on any trackers.

not really.. look up the causes. Dengue fever is a cause and the timeline fits. its more plausible she got it this way than Frank Silva giving it to her

user, Sheryl Lee has Neutropenia

yes i know and i looked up the causes. Dengue fever being one. it made me think it could be.that. lots of people get sick like this travelling. just thought this theory was more plausible than frank silva trading saliva with her like someone else said. don't know why its considered "uneducated".

I got it used on dvd. It took me a good 30 minutes to get into it. I wasn't sure i liked it, but by the time it finished, it ended up being a pretty decent film. Its not something I personally would watch again though.

>

Right. Actors and actresses return to Lynch because they enjoy working with him and for him, not because they want fame and stupid awards that mean nothing. And he's an actor's director. He gives them a lot of freedom to be artistic. Must be really fun and truly rewarding to be on a Lynch set. I don't think he's part of the Hollywood slime.

Personally I would put Sheryl through the casting couch if I was Lynch

Can’t say I blame him, bet she’s a wild fuck

I’m dying

This picture makes me so hard.

The look in his eye, you just KNOW they banged.

Lynch is known to be THE most hung guy in Hollywood, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed Sheryl's pussy.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with Lynch barely able to force it past the knob, and Sheryl moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on Lynch's throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria.

>allegedly rapes your thread

PROFESSOR’D

.tneconni si chnyL

based ernie poster

I want his hair

upload the scene to youtube

He can't keep getting away with this.

would you rather
hug sheryl
kiss sheryl
or snuggle sheryl?

what did lynch mean by this

completely based

I have this weird feeling that Naido isn't actually Diane, but Naido is basically reflecting Cooper's one true love.Just something about the reveal seems a little fishy to me.

hopefully nothing

snuggle... all night long

Soon

Wouldn't that be Annie?

>I don't think he's part of the Hollywood slime.
He's molesting transcendental beings and archons on the astral plane, he's on another level.

Lynch is a sex god

"Yes that's right Chakra Ala Pootrahani Ganesh, yes bend your trans-astral
ass over if you want to reach the ninth dimension. Here comes the Lynching pole!"

L Y N C H E D

More than you think

Can you blame him? Most of the women he's worked with over the last twenty-five years have aged like fine wine.

>tfw no mommy wife

It's not going to happen

Fact - David Lynch has its own cult. it's called transcendental meditation (and David Lynch Foundation to larger extent) and many celebrities are apart of that cult. you can read stuff on the wikileaks about it if you're more interested. the stuff like are probably true, but you're not going to hear anything about it, at least as long david lynch is still alive.

If you to taste the cult of Lynch, watch this
vimeo.com/4201441

so what was the point of this scene

>The first essential is a house in a more or less secluded situation. There should be a door opening to the north from the room of which you make your oratory. Outside this door, you construct a terrace covered with fine river sand. This ends in a "lodge" where the spirits may congregate.
How relevant is Crowleys work to Twin Peaks? I havent read Frost's books.

>yes but unfortunately [Hitler] didnt succeed
>Lynch smiles
B A S E D

It shows how Albert through out the years built up a tolerance to dealing with Gordon's shit. The Albert of old would have exploded during that scene. It also shows that Gordon is a lady's man, to the point of it actually interfering with him doing his job.

Pretty relevant to Season 3

Psychic Self-Defense is one of the major influences on Frost for Twin Peaks. Funnily enough, this is the same book David Bowie was obsessed with during his Thin White Duke days.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dion_Fortune

Isn't it a know fact that he was in a relationship with Isabella Rossellini during the filming of blue velvet and treated herlike total shit on the set. Like verbally abusing her in front of the cast and crew

>and treated herlike total shit on the set. Like verbally abusing her in front of the cast and crew
No
Lynch at that time couldn't even stand to use the word "fuck", so when he had to talk to Dennis Hopper about using "fuck", he's say "that word" instead of saying the actual word.

>And as for the cooking smells, that’s no fabrication. Lynch stated in a separate interview that he most certainly doesn't allow cooking in his house. "No, Ma'am", he said. "The smell. The smell of cooking - When you have drawings or even writing - the smell would get all over my work."

If there was any doubt as to whether or not Lynch was autistic, let this be the nail in the coffin

Fucking based, maybe if other directors understood things little like this they'd be on the same level as him.

Dougie Jones is kino

DouGEI forGET CONDUM

DOhugeo become dad

why did Laura have short hair in the Lodge if she was dead for 25 years? Did the midget cut her hair?

Because Lynch is a hack.