Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1509756153968.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>A LIVING DUDE WEED PROP

tell that to the family of the people he and his friends murdered

worrying if true

>pic unrelated

Strange, I'm finding it very easy to hate him

now tell me where the fuck you found an anorexic rapper.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1509756153968.webm

It's not impossible to hate Snoopy
Actually it's impossible to like him

He's a studio nigger, he's never killed anyone.

Karl Urban.

why, because of trump?

8 more years, my friend.

wait
hate for real life or hate their acting? I love Nicolas Cage acting, but he's a dick. I'd shove him off a bridge if his dick were on fire

Trump really does live in peoples head rent free doesn't he? Nah I just don't like the weed culture

it's just that alot of people on this site hate on anyone who speaks out against trump, even fucking deniro

people like

Again, 8 more years reddit.

Not him but thats the most reddit thing you could possibly say tbqh

So guy was right, you hate him because he said meanie things about your demented irl superhero?

Anyway, I don't like snoop myself. He has no talent and what has he done since that doggystyle album? Nothing but some mediocre shit

Yes because of Trump
Trump has shown me the hypocrisy, violence, and the double standards that exists in certain people
I am against that type
And therefore I hate those people because Trump exposed them

because he's a faggot

Im not american so that doest apply to me my man, im just point out the whole us vs them kek 8 more years! Is reddit af whereas the othe side is tumblr af. Either way both sides are cringe worthy

woah bruh, i'm really triggered now because you americans have a shitty weirdo as president!

nah deniro deserves all the hate he gets. he's flushed his legacy right down the toilet. He's been on autopilot the past 30 years. The last actually great performance he gave was King of Comedy.

Not even Sup Forums can hate this man

i hate drumpf too xD

edit: wow thanks for the gold!

>Have a manchild as a president
>This is something to use in an argument on the internet to boost your side

Why are you Americans so fucking hilarious? You had the choice between a fucking woman and a manchild. What is wrong with your country lmao

I dont have an opinion on him, reddit. As i say, i'm not american so i couldn't care less, its just a shame redditors have invaded this place in droves

the fan? silver linings playbook?

wtf!!

>no opinion on him or americans I've just spent the last hour shitting on him and americans specifically itt for no reason
oh sweetie

>manchild
i think you spend too much time on Sup Forums.

The wine bottle is standing out of shot or isn't on the table you fucking mongol.

Lierally made 3 posts in the 10 minutes and i never said a single negative thing about him lol

Not an argument. Why don't you have a real man as your president? Or is he the average American man?

>the fan
>silver lining playbook
both are literally Denrio playing the same character.

Can we please discuss who is and isn't Reddit?

r/the_donald is the biggest bastion of Trump supporters on the internet. And while old Sup Forums wouldve gotten Trump elected, it would've been purely ironic and for the lols, not because we liked him as a politician

So yes, if you support Trump you are purely reddit

Americans see tantrums as power of will, so no, he is not only average, but an ideal american man.

You are correct. Infact actually involving yourself in politics at all is very reddit, everything is played in backroom games and by parcipitating you are helping those behind the scenes (likley jewish but nu-pol likes Israel so)

Guess you never saw this piece of shit.

I love Snoop but at this point he's just a weed cameo

yes

Am I gonna regret watching it? It looks like it would be a fun trashy thing to watch while drunk

it's amazing how just simply typing the word "trump" in a comment can completely derail a thread. doesn't even have to be a negative remark, but by just saying the man's name all hope the hope of continuing the original discussion is completely lost.

he advocates the use of a drug that makes people into dimwits

Yeah, and Cannibal Holocaust had real mutilations.

>You're like a kid, you found a pup, and now you're dapper
>But tell me, where the fuck you found an anorexic rapper?
>Talkin' 'bout who you gon' squabble with and who you shoot
>You're only sixty pounds when you're wet and wearin' boots

The only confirmed non Redditors are pedo posters and supporters of guys accused of sexual harassment.

>8 years
Typical virgin redneck trump supporter can't count.
Don't you mean 7? 8 would be unconstitutional.

It's not a curse heavy drug user should mess with

You've put into words the thoughts that be scraped the back of my mind for a while now

You have to go back

>trying to save your country from murderous spics and Muslims is reddit

Few things are funnier to me than this retarded middle aged crip becoming a family friendly ethnic addin for liberal consumption

I'm a shitposting dutchman, not a redneck.

Hey there my "nicca" organized crime is endearing and cute when black celebrities promote it. Prostitution, drug dealing and murder are vibrant parts of the tapestry of the African-American experience and whites should be thankful that their boring and bland culture is enriched by these adorable ne'er-do-wells. These rascals might be a little rough around the edges but they have a lot of heart so make sure to pick up the latest Snoopy record for your daughter Becky and she'll be the hippest gal on the block. And as always, keep crippin!

>i love snoop but man fuck that he's famous for the one thing he's famous for.

here's a reply for the chuckle

thing is that hes an interesting person beyond that, you can see that by the people who asociate with him. hes not like other dude weed guys like redman or b real

Snoop got in Martha's sugar walls.

it has katie isabelle, so it's a must watch.