Why are they still Muslims if they know that the Egyptian gods exist?

Why are they still Muslims if they know that the Egyptian gods exist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9J-a8FFfAPc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Roncevaux_Pass
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because the egyptian gods are just the pieces which consitute the one true god when arranged in a pantheon

they need an excuse to rape kids

>reading Song of Roland
>whoever wrote it didn't know anything about muslims so he just said they worship Apollo and Termegant

Man that shit's good.

This is why i come here. You just don't read comments like this anywhere else.

Because they believe they are demons.

>they need an excuse to rape kids
fucking plebs

To have 4 waifu

What the fuck.

>>>r/Sup Forums

You do not belong here.

>Egyptian gods exist
They don't though, the premise just requires magic to be real.

Because the Egyptian gods are lame in their opinion.

literally Sup Forums: the post

because they get their head chopped off

>Egypt is in power
>everybody is in that Pantheon
>Egypt declines
>Islam takes over (fighting with the Jews and Eastern Christians et al)
>Islam basically kills anybody who isn't a Muslim and especially hates Polytheism religions (you know, the entire fucking war of survival they fought was against Polytheist Meccans)
>Islam is now in charge
>Fast forward to the 1920's/1930's
>Britain controls Egypt and lots of people are coming in from Christian countries
>Islam realises shit might happen so arms it's population
>Fucking Americans and Fucking British unleash Polytheistic Gods from the Egyptian Pantheon
>Muslims, you know, sworn enemies of Polytheism, unite to fight them
>Muslims see them as not only a threat to their religion (imagine one religion or another proving to another religion they're legit ones, bit of a problem, huh?) but to their people and have a general dislike of Polytheism (and so see them as enemies to be killed anyway)

Gee, I dunno user.

HEY, O'CONNELL!

kill yourself

You see the Egyptian god's probably did exist. were they as miraculous or actually "Gods" most likely not. But rather real founder of the empire and the first pharaohs as the Egyptians believed their pharaohs were gods. So therefor I's suggest they were god-like not gods. So therefore all you need is magic.

Oh also I don't think it was ever explicitly stated they follow the prophet. all they do is use the word "Allah" which is commonly used in the middle east as "Allah" roughly just measn "God".

emjoy the stay firend

save it, it's all yours

I certainly wasn't expecting this response, this is why i come here.

they aren't Gods, just gods.

what do you guys think of the japanese suit of the phantom menace artowrk?
it makes more sense that the farmer robes that's for sure

This.

What was even the point of that battle? They just killed the Rock and then everything was fine. If the Medjai didn't show up, they would have saved themselves hundreds of dead people.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

This was senator Organa before the diversity

youtube.com/watch?v=9J-a8FFfAPc

he wouldve sumoned them inside the temple

Because they would have marched into a city and done it. The Medjai just blocked their path. This is a legitimate tactic. You go around an army facing you and they'll ambush you. Either way, had they not killed the Rock, then it was all over anyway. They decided it was best to save themselves and prevent a supernatural enemy running into fucking Cairo or Alexandria.

Egyptian Gods being real doesn't mean their God isn't real.

damn

fuck off to reddit you fucking piece of shit i hope you get cancer. i blame r/ Sup Forums r/ donald for the influx of these retards

thx user i really try hard to get it right

A more legitimate question would be asking what the fuck the French army and the légionnaires were doing deep in British-controlled Egypt in the first movie when the two countries were already on the brink of war.

Was it banter?

Hard to take a basement dweller with rickets serious. I'm here forever. r/thedonald sends its regard best pals.

Thanks, fellow user, and welcome to this amazing community! I encourage you to screenshot this message and spread it to other forums and websites. Don't forget to credit the site! ;)

This you have earth's gods and then the universal god.

Thank you. And long live Sup Forums!

isn't the Abrahamic God's whole schtick that he's the one and only

Were Egyptian gods allowed for pedophilia?

>propaganda

Well Ancient Egyptian children wouldn't wear clothes until the age of 10... So, I guess it would be a Pedo-Paradise

>Ra is sad seeing Horus and Seth tearing each other apart retreats to his tent
>Hathor, his young daughter sees him sad
>Lift her dress to show herself to him and cheer him
>He laughs

to me this would signify that they didn't sexualize them until they started developing actual adult sexual characteristics, which would imply that while they had a lower age of consent than modern civilizations, they probably didn't take kindly to people trying to fuck undeveloped children.

Yes, but that doesn't exclude the existence of pagan "gods" as they would necessarily be the demons of the Enemy.

haha, goa'uld symbiotes sure are weird.

same, really refreshening change of pace from reddit haha. zozzle

This board is fucked

>89888187
top tier (You) bait

Because Earth is actually Hell

Because they are intellectually dead since 800 years. Islam wiped out all brain cells.

waiting for the r/Sup Forums screenshots with bated breath

I see you've all enjoyed playing Assassin's Creed Origins and have an interest in Egyptian mythology?

Very good lads, keep it up!

time to go to bed kiddos

medieval people were fucking stupid

Never should of come here

I like that picture.

>can't even reply properly
Yes it is.

Could this be some koind of bait.

Ancient peoples believed all gods existed, but each culture believed their god(s) were the bestest. Abrahamic religions didn't think their God was the only god, just the one true God that lorded over all things (including lesser gods). Of course things changed over time.

That's why they were on the brink of war.

Ikr xD

Can Childress posting please be a new meme. I crack up everytime I here some koind of skoy gards

*baited breathe

>Can Childress posting please be a new meme
Possibley. We just have to keep Chidress posting.

>should of
Good job shooting you'reself in the foot faggot

>Ganelon did nothing wrong

On an aside though, the real battle the Song of Roland was based off of wasn't even against muslims.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Roncevaux_Pass

Other gods would be considered demons, there's a whole section of Paradise Lost that just list pagan gods and says which demon they are.

Nowadays there are people who actually believe Muslims worship some sort of Moon God.

What are you even talking about my man?

Man came up with the concept of "godS" since they couldn't reconcile with the concept of One being holding all the power in his hands

what did he mean by this?

Prophets are basically just extant to course correct the Word of God in Islam. Like Jesus was all right but then Christians went too far and started worshipping "a man" (their opinion) so once Muhammad came out we were ALL supposed to follow the new commandments of Allah/God. They are pretty pissed that people won't just do that.

Ironically, you might be able to convince them that Mormonism > Islam if you could convince them that Joseph Smith was a real prophet.

>muh pop cultural psychology

Druze sort of do

Clearly sarcasm

upvoted!

they do though.

That is one cool picture desu.
Also medieval European myth and tales are great.
Love the bit of Arthurian myth where Arthur is fighting Romans who giants in their army.

>there are people who actually believe Muslims worship some sort of Moon God.
shocking

you know that giant cube they worship? That's original a pagan worshiping site Muhammad hijacked for his new faith. The meteor in there is far older than islam. The chief god of that pantheon was a moon god and because muhammads new followers wanted to keep their old gods somehow they included alot of moon symbolism in islam and declared Allah to be the true god behind the one they already worshiped.
That's why the crescent moon is a symbol of islam and muhammad split the moon in half etc.

this

By the way, the crescent moon was originally a Byzantine symbol iirc

They tend to conflate all their mythical predecessors into one eternal war against the Bad Guys they're fighting at any given time. Charlemagne was actually pretty cool with the muslims, he signed a couple treaties with them to leave his chunk of Europe alone so he could focus on fighting/converting/massacring all the pagan tribes still shitting around the periphery. As far as Song of Roland was concerned, Charlemagne was 300 years old and had been waging an eternal crusade against the saracens.

It's almost like some crusade-era court poet wasn't really double checking his facts and just took Charlemagne, Charles Martel, and every other Chuck on the continent and put them into some rad Crusades propaganda.

Part and parcel on Sup Forums

UNDERRATED

the amount of retardation in this thread is beyond me

This is why i come here. You just don't read comments like this anywhere else.

Yeah man they didn't respect diversity or representation like we do! You're probably a fucking muslim anyway.

I don't get why this post got so many responses. Sup Forums isn't exactly the most refined board out there, why the fuck do any of you care that some guy likes our kind of edgy comedy?

>fast spreading religions incorporate local pagan beliefs to ease convertion of the masses
How surprising.

It's a very novel approach, isn't it? Never heard of any other religion doing it.

RIGHT ?!

I stopped trying to understand this board years ago.

It's how religion works, the ability to ignore and and all empirical facts that don't fit the 'gut feeling'. Seeing the world and life through a lens of fantastical delusion rather than how it really is.

Medieval art is so damn cool.

>you know that giant cube they worship? That's original a pagan worshiping site Muhammad hijacked for his new faith
According to Quran, it was built by Abraham on the spot Eve and Adam reunited after coming to earth.

Also according to Quran, Islam is the original faith of Adam, Abraham and all that stuff. So literally the oldest faith, based on old mythology.

>The meteor in there is far older than islam
The black stone isn't inherently sacred according to islamic tradition; people only kissed it to REPRODUCE a symbolic act Muhammad did. The stone isn't important; it's a symbol of peace because people were fighting over it and Muhammad resolved the fight when he was young.

>The chief god of that pantheon was a moon god and because muhammads new followers wanted to keep their old gods somehow they included alot of moon symbolism in islam and declared Allah to be the true god behind the one they already worshiped.
wtf
No, they all renounced their old gods (or died). The moon symbolism came back way after.
Also there are two concepts and two words for moon in Arabic. One, meaning full moon, is "Qamar". The other, "Hilal" means crescent. Hubal, the Arabic god who had a FULL MOON (qamar) as a symbol, wasn't a moon god like the Greek moon god. It was just his symbol. Ottomans took up the CRESCENT (hilal) as a symbol centuries after, because... reasons ? Anyway, it has nothing to do with Hubal. Please stop repeating that nonsense and do some research.

>muhammad split the moon in half
???