The first one was better than Homecoming

The first one was better than Homecoming.
That is all

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rp3vVWlJIgs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't know why but I find Spidey to be such a boring character both in comic books and in movies.

I unironically liked ASM2 until I watched friend simulators telling me to hate it.
It was bad and cheesy, but I like obnoxious Spider-Man and his relationquip with Gwen

Raimi>all

I liked both of them, only really shit thing I seen was the robot villains

The only pretty good Spiderman so far was the second one Raimi did with Dr Octopus.

Give me a Spiderman with the casting of Homecoming, the visual direction of ASM, and the writing of the Raimi films. That would be the absolute perfect Spiderman flick.

i havent seen homecoming but now i definitely dont want to if this rancid piece of shit is better

Only really the casting of Peter. And maybe mommy May because that really worked for some reason.
Everyone else was pretty shit in terms of casting

Good, don't.

You're forgetting someone user.

marisa tomei works because she ain't old as shit. i mean, it's aunt may not grandma may.

NO. FUCK OFF.

>casting of Homecoming

They're both turds. Why are you trying to say one turd tastes better than another turd? Who gives a fuck?

You're right. Even with a weaker depiction of a famous villain, it was still far better. The second was a disco dumpster fire, but I legitimately enjoyed the first one way more than Homecoming.

Even Homecoming's snarky title gets under my skin. It's just so falsely smug, considering that I'm increasingly coming to think of Disney as the place where good comics characters go to die.

Spiderman is fun when he's a broke college kid that could easily rob banks and be loaded but he chooses to work a shitty job to pay for a shitty apartment and fight crime. That right there is an amazing concept and is completely lost with the Marvel movies because Peter is now Iron Man Jr.

Thank you. I had never thought of it quite that way before.

Die. Just die.

TFW you found the racist.

That's because for homecoming they used Miles Morales' background of being a rich kid in a private school with a fat friend who loves legos. It has nothing to do with Iron Man.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rp3vVWlJIgs

they were all bad post raimi

No, I'm talking about how taking that "poor kid struggling to do right when doing wrong would be soooo much easier" aspect away from Pete robs Spidey of a huge chunk of his character.

anything is better than fucking shitcoming

These two posts sum up my thoughts.
That is all.
Best spiderman quote
>he stinks! and i dont like em!