Why doesn't Batman just cut Joker's arms off or break them one day? That way he won't be able to kill anymore. I mean...

Why doesn't Batman just cut Joker's arms off or break them one day? That way he won't be able to kill anymore. I mean, that's not a murder, and if anyone deserves it, that's Joker.

Other urls found in this thread:

batman.wikia.com/wiki/Doctor_Phosphorus
batman.wikia.com/wiki/Sterling_Silversmith
batman.wikia.com/wiki/Spellbinder
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because writers will make up some gay bullshit to bring Joker back or prevent Batman from doing it.

#TrueStory
This is so old now, we need a new regular foe for Batman. The Joker is like a chewed up squeaky toy now, he doesn't even have a point to his plans anymore.

He's just a fag for Batman these days.

I like how the hyopthetical zealous and literal adherence to a no-kill policy concocted by superhero fans actually has the hero commit even worse crimes than murder. Let's be honest, chopping off someone's limbs and making them live without them is worse than death. To live entirely by the assistance of other people for every little task is a daily and omnipresent torture. You can't support yourself. You can't feed yourself, or clean yourself. Good luck with the toilet. Etc.

Were batman to follow your literal no-kill thing he would be an incredibly horrible human being, way worse than if he was simply a killer. How depraved would you have to be to force someone to live like that for the rest of their life. The joker deserves death, just fucking kill him. But don't descend below his level with fucked up shit like that.

They should make a supervillian who keeps trying to force Joker and Batman to have sex. He should be called The Shipper.

The Joker hasn't been used for three years already.

>I like how the hyopthetical zealous and literal adherence to a no-kill policy concocted by superhero fans actually has the hero commit even worse crimes than murder. Let's be honest, chopping off someone's limbs and making them live without them is worse than death. To live entirely by the assistance of other people for every little task is a daily and omnipresent torture. You can't support yourself. You can't feed yourself, or clean yourself. Good luck with the toilet. Etc.
But Joker is ,kinda begging for it.

This is a lose-lose scenario. Sucks to be making another Batman movie with Joker as a villain.
>Batman lets the Joker live
>holy fuck Batman he'll break out next week why are you so stupid????
>Batman kills the Joker
>holy fuck Batman Joker wanted this all along why are you so weak????
>Batman severely cripples the Joker
>holy fuck Batman he's worse than devil but now he has a terrible life why are you so cruel???
>Batman stop being Batman
>holy fuck Batman Gotham needs a hero why are you such a pussy????
Is there even a satisfying way out of this situation?

#Gotham

That's bullshit, he's a regular in everything.
Every time I look into a Batman comic it's full of the Joker #BatBonering about how he's gonna get him this time.

I think if DC wants to make Batman the flagship (read: fagship) character they're pushing him to be, they should scroll back through Batman's past and find an old un-used villain and bring them into the modern times.

Or..
Restart Batman for real this time. Shed all of this weird paranoia crap, and let him be a detective again. Street level.

I still retain that he has no place in the JL because he's too much of a freak now. He's not even a step away from being the villain of the week for the JL. He's literally already there with his plans to kill every one of them. (Granted that was JL:Doom but never the less, it happened.)

Fuck modern Batman, give me the purple gloves and big pointy ears.. So long as it comes with some fucking sense.

>I think if DC wants to make Batman the flagship (read: fagship) character they're pushing him to be, they should scroll back through Batman's past and find an old un-used villain and bring them into the modern times.
They're all used, thanks to uncle Morrison

Yes, lock the Joker up in Arkham and make him stay there. No break outs or Harley for at least two years.

Batman faces Hush, and other hardcore villains, and in the mishmash, ends up dead.

Batman discovers the body while Gotham burns around him, and he picks the Joker up, and sets him on a body bag meant for someone else.

Paramedic comes over and discovers the Joker is dead, accuses Batman.

>>"He was the kind of crazy that no one wanted on their side. So they killed him, and left him the streets like roadkill.."

Then Batman goes off and does his crazy Batman shit, with no help, no Robin, Batgirl, etc. just him. Let's say the others are all trapped somewhere like under the rubble of Wayne Manor.

Just a thought.

Ras and bring the Joker back later for a Christmas special, where he dies again.

I just want the Joker to die.. A lot.. In many ways..

batman.wikia.com/wiki/Doctor_Phosphorus
Eat a dick #Batfag.

That's just one example.
He could be Blight from Batman Beyond who fell back through time during an experiment intended to change him back into a human.

Blight would be an excellent Batman villain, someone that Batman needs to his brains for, not his fucking fists.

I'm so tired of Batman fisting everyone, I want his brains back.

Better question. Why won't Batman NOT save the Joker when the latter gets into a situation where his plot armor won't save him?

Or even better question. Why won't Batman try to look into the judicial system and find out why, after all the things Joker did, wasn't even punished properly. Even if people will claim that Joker is completely insane it still shouldn't be an excuse to not give that clown the death sentence for being literally too dangerous to even let live.

>>Batman faces Hush, and other hardcore villains, and in the mishmash, ends up dead.
The Joker ends up dead. That's my bad.

Agreed, on all fronts.

Somehow Dr. Phosphorus came to my mind first when you talked about unused villains. Well, let's face it: he was shit, too shit even for Morrison. I mean, ANOTHER innocent human being that got wronged and turned into a monster because of some greedy fuckers in Gotham? Do we really need another one of those in Batman's gallery?

I don't know why they haven't made Hush the new obligatory Batman rival.

because REEEEEE HE'S TOO NEW I HAVEN'T SEEN HIM IN MAH CHILDHOOD SO I'M NOT GONNA BUY SHIT WITH HIM GIVE ME MAH JOKER

Change him into Blight.
It's a comic, you can do whatever the fuck you want.

Set up Doctor Phosphorus as a man that did this to himself in order to gain Superpowers, not for the military, but for Intergang. He could be their leader, with a new name obviously.

I still stand behind Blight, that would make me happy. A villain too externally dangerous to face with kicks and punches.

Because Powers is an idiot, he'll miss that Bruce Wayne is Batman, and because he's stuck in the past there's no fake skin to wear to hide his "glowing complexion."

>>Slow clap

batman.wikia.com/wiki/Sterling_Silversmith
Gimme a story that begins with an old school villain behind it all like Sterling. That's a good villain, cheesy reasoning, but hard to get rid of.

batman.wikia.com/wiki/Spellbinder
Spellbinder, Gotham comes down with amnesia after a new TV show sweeps the city, Batman has to figure it out.

This could be a long run, because every time Batman meets Spellbinder, he's hypnotized into thinking that he hasn't seen Spellbinder.

All the while Spellbinder does whatever the fuck he wants.

Because the joker would take it as a challenge to do even worse shit
Would no arms stop Batman? No
It wouldn't stop the joker either

Raping the joker

What if Joker had no arms and no legs, was blinded, made deaf, paralyzed, from the neck down, put into a coma, given life support and a feeding tube, and kept in Batman's batcave where nobody could find him and he was kept locked in a room where only Batman and Alfred could go in and check on him periodically?

Hi

Because then he'll turn himself into a cyborg.

The joker has blown up and being shot in the face, he has had lobotomies. Fuck off casual