So this is the power of Joss Whedon

So this is the power of Joss Whedon

>yfw when joss whedon can be bothered to learn what red skies mean in the dc universe

he's a retard

*breathes in*

Powerful.

what is the red?

MY
MAN

You have no idea if that was whedon or snyder. Zack could have very well be in the stages of rendering that when he left or at the very least planned for that the entire time. Them releasing the top pic in a trailer doesn't mean it was finished or that they weren't always planning the hellish bottom phase. Seeing as how first and final trailers always have changes. But you retards just eat up fake news

>orange fireball/plasma dingdong shots against a blue background
>the colors pop out and the shots are more visible

>make the background red
>they fade into the colors and become almost invisible in comparison

G8 m8 9/9

Finally an excellent use of excellent digits.

>actually defending blue & orange

that's cyan & tangerine to you

doesn't Red sun give Clark some sort of different powers? I already know how this is going to end.

>color contrast is something that's been used since color was invented to make things pop out
>but forget that because "muh teal and orange meme"
You'd do well in television

Looks like a video game because your brain knows CGI was used to render the environment and characters. If it was done practically, or at least with the majority done practically it might be kino.
Nolan understands this principle and that's why his films look so visually impressive

No, a red sun depowers Superman.

>yfw when
>can be bothered

jesus fuck, learn english you retard

dubs excuse it

Someone's salty he can't achieve double digits

>tfw your never gonna have a niggest night movie

It's a crisis. That's why the skies are red, dumb dumb.

>since color was invented

when first a caveman began to decorate his cave with the innards of a beast and invented the color red he think "Oonga boonga, me think this pop good when put on green, oonga boonga

Quads confirm red sky crisis
step aside Snyder, Whedon, and Johns

We hyperreality now