International Star Wars Posters

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
*breaths in*
OH MY GOD! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH oh N NO NO NO NO

what the fuck man

BASED!

Are you retarded my friend?

This are beautiful poster

So is Luke confirmed to be some secret dark force weirdo?

>Luke vs Bigger Luke
I thought the extended universe was trashed. WTF I love Disney now!

Why is Rey's saber even doing that, what the fuck.

>Are you retarded my friend?
>This are

Why are we laughing? This is the first good set of Star Wars posters from the nu-Trilogy

I've said it before and ill say it again creativity and legit talent is dead in Hollywood. Its all about nepotism and and qucik bucks.

hahahahahah

Based

Why does Princess Leia look like Robin Williams in drag.

the dark side luke is actually his evil twin luuuke

So is this 'connection' between Rey and Kylo they keep memeing about gonna be something worthwhile or midichlorian tier BS?

mrs. doubtfire 2

>Luke ran away because he feared his own dark side. He trained Kylo wrong because of this.
Bravo, disney.
It could be Finn's saber.

luuke vs lUke

Back in the Habit

P O T T E R Y

POTTERY OVERLOAD!!!

epic my friend, simply epic

>Snoke is the physical manifestation of Luke's Dark Side

Finn doesn't have a saber you fucktard.

ach jo, uz ani ty posrany plakaty flakaj

Calm down, you didn't see the movie. I didn't say it was his saber or that he had a saber in the first but it could be...because you know things happen in movies, people gain new things or lose them.

>The light or the darkness? Rey and Kylo, two souls who seem to shift between the two sides of the Force. A shocking development awaits them in SW: The Last Jedi.

The world was shocked to see that the hand offered to Rey was that of Kylo Ren. The light or the dark? That is the question that awaits them as together they are tossed and pulled by the two sides of the Force.

>Rey: whose Force powers awakened in the previous film "The Force Awakens", now carries a sense of being lost and unsure. Will she be taken by the darkness...?
>Kylo: who killed his own father in 'The Force Awakens. Can the glimmers of hope and light in Kylo Ren's heart undo the darkness in Rey?
>Rey and Kylo: seem to resonate with each other, keep an eye out for the epic continuation of their story in SW: The Last Jedi."

Kino.

why does kylos face look like its meating?

If they end up together in a morally grey area in I retrack all my statements regarding the series.

If not, it's trash.

>The world was shocked to see that the hand offered to Rey was that of Kylo Ren

Was the world really shocked though? I've seen all Star Wars flicks that makes me invested in Star Wars more than most who saw the trailer.
And I did not give a single fuck

No, it's just that a big plot point of TLJ will be that he is both Kylo and Rey master.

Stop being manipulated by fucking marketing

Kylo is not gonna kill Leia either

>He trained Kylo wrong because of this.
>Pay no attention to Kylo, we purposely trained him wrong as a joke.

Do they want people to be /team sith/, they simply just have all the badass characters

The light characters sucks

Are they trying to behead themselves?

Is snoke some kind of version of Luke's dark side in another body?

Possibly. Also Leia is about to slice Rey's ear off. Have to achieve that symmetry

Lol fuck this shit we already know Kylo dies because they are already preparing the next trilogy with Finn, Rey, and Poe.

>v kinech od 14. prosince
Czech? Why do foreigners eat up Hollywood spew so readily? Why don't they appreciate their own film, art, and culture instead of Western media?

nice get rid of the minority and it suddenly looks like a decent film

Darth Talon is not canon anymore, right? What a terrible loss.

Imagine being Polish

AHAHHAAAHAHHAAAHAHHAAAHAHHAAAHAHHAAAHAHHAAAHAHHAAAHAHHAAAHAHHAAAHAHHAAAHAHHAAAHAHHAAAHAHHAAAHAHHAAAHAHHAAAHAHHAAAHAHHAAAHAHHAAAHAHHAAAHAHHAAAHAHHAAAHAHHAAAHAHHAAAHAHHAAAHAHHAAAHAHHAAAHAHHAA

>Luke is the male Kreia
BRAVO DISNEY,

B

R

A

V

O

Driver looks like Salazar

That's not Polish you retard

Why are they still trying to push Phasma? Holy shit she was a joke last movie.

I highly doubt he'll be as deep of a character though.

Maybe it's Luuke

>The posters are opposites of each other while focusing on the main character to each respective side and the way they view the next most important character with background characters and war machines setting the tone.
Seems pretty great.

that's Czech.

>with kinect

What's with that oomba loomba chink in the background?

Where the fuck is snoke

You're looking at him.

talon was one of the few good things of the EU post RotJ

yeah all those druggos got to her first

I'm starting to wonder if those Disney dipshits might actually do it. They could sell twice as many of the same fucking figure, and people would by the shit out of them.

^buy

Luke = Kreia
Snoke = Nihilus or Sion, maybe both
Rey = Jedi Exile
Kylo = Revan
Finn = Atton or Carth Onasi

Will they do the fusion dance?

How so?

Anybody else think that while luke is posited to be the antagonist of this movie that its only just misdirection for the overall arc of the trilogy? Seems like some Snape-tier shit to me.

>luuke vs luke
WTF I love disney now

Dead actors society

We will never be able to have ask game Star Wars thread without it being filled with toxic, psychotic assholes.

That’s why I’m leaving Sup Forums until after the movie comes out

If the plot was cloned evil Luke Vs Good goy Luke nu-Star Wars would be at least watchable...instead we're getting a pile of garbage.

Luuke confirmed

Kolik čechů chodí na Sup Forums?

Prvý.