Which character deserves the honor of being the object of affection

A king needs a queen and Nancy threw away a good thing

He needs a better gf than Nancy

Have the new character of S3 be a blonde qt3.14 transfer student or something. Steve's pure and deserves a pure waifu. Maybe from Switzerland or something.

yeah, she is basicly a bitch

post yfw you realized they were going to turn steve's character into a closeted gay to conform with equal representation law

The real question is why the Duffer bros didn't make Steve's last scene of the season be Max giving him flirty eyes as he drove away from the Ball

Don't joke user.

Season 3 ends with Billy confessing to Steve that he's gay and Steve kicking Billy's ass for being a sissy faggot

Billy's Bi, I doubt he's full on Gei. If they redeem him, I can see them making him kiss Steve during a moment of danger, and then they sort it out and remain friends. Steve's full-on straight.

Season 3 with scene where Billy invites Steve to a threesome with Mrs. Wheeler when?

Billy's 21 year old REAL sister, who is the best stripper in all of California and comes to visit for fun

Personally I think Max having a crush on Steve after he saved her would actually be better narrativly. It resolves the whole love triangle plot in a way that preserves the status quo (Dustin and Lucas remain friends through thier shared losing out) and would provide some great comedic moments next season as Max keeps trying to get Steve to notice her and the boys in turn keep trying to be like Steve in order to impress Max.

>yfw Billy """accidentally""" puts it in Steve's butthole

>Coming up with something this kino

It also gives an organic reason for Lucas and Max to stick around with Steve in season 3.

I'm also never a fan of love triangles between friends that ends with a definitive loser.

And since steve is going to fall for Billy, it all works out perfectly

>it's a Dustin and Lucas get up to hijinks trying to "split up" Steve and Max while Steve consistently tries to tell them that there's nothing to split up because he doesn't have any interest in Max while he also tries to tell Max he has no interest in her as she also gets up to hijinks trying to seduce him, and then Billy also has hijinks unsuccessfully chasing after Steve to keep him away from Max only to end up teaming up with Dustin and Lucas episode

such a cliché

Nancy's mom, clearly.

>a character actually learns from his mistakes and become a better person
Why it is such a rare trope?

Because it's reserved for only the Bestest of Characters.

>Series starts
>Nancy has the hots for Steve
>Steve likes her too
>They go to a party and fuck like rabbits
>Nancy suddenly has no interest in him anymore
>Steve still madly in love with her
Is Nancy a slut?

Thank you user, at least someone appreciates my story crafting skills.

In all honesty they've kind of backed themselves into a corner with the whole Lucas/Max thing. If the relationship lasts (and what one does at that age) then Dustin and Lucas relationship is damaged, if it doesn't then Max will not be a part of the group anymore.

It would also provide a convincing reason for Dustin to idolise Steve. Let's be honest, so far every bit of advice Steve has given him so far has ended up failing, from the hair at the dance to acting hard to get. If he sees it working on max then he's more likely to want to learn the way of the chad.

It needn't be that clichéd you know. Sometimes tropes just need a little subversion to be something fresh, take Steve in season 1 for example. It could still work well with a few alterations.

>Tmw Billy thinks his anger stems from Steve "leading his sister on" when it's actually jealousy towards Max cause he's gay.

>When Steve said "don't cream your pants" Billy got nervous because he really had to keep from creaming his pants

Best character is finns feet

>Steve hangs out with the kids and Max suddenly asks if Steve can help her get something on the shelf by lifting her on his shoulders

I don't know what your life experience is, or writing experience, but you're really stretching the effect of a middle school romance.

Lucas and Max might not even be a couple. It might just be a fling that ends as quickly as it starts. Max has every reason to stay in the group regardless of romantic sub plots because she helped them light the tunnels on fire, hates her home life, and is the Zoomer of the party.

As for Dustin and Lucas, there might be a little "Hey, man, I called dibs", but neither of them are in LOVE with Max. They'll both move on, and their friendship will be as strong as it can be.

Steve doesn't need Max to have a crush on him, beyond maybe a little throw away line here or there. His character has grown beyond the need of romantic plot lines. He is the Guardian of the Party. He's basically one of them, but his stats get a bonus since he's older and cooler.

We want Steve to have a little be interest because we're invested in his happiness. Same reason why Tumblr wants Hopper and Joyce together

I want Steve to end up with 008 btw

>king steve with pajeeta
thats worse than nancy

Must've said countless times while watching S2:
>You're the best, Hopper.
>Steve Harrington, you're my hero.

While I agree that most relationships at that age are inconsequential, it certainly doesn't feel that way at the time. I had plenty of friends who fell out over stuff like this, and while they never stayed mad for long, I think it would just be adding unnecessary drama. My situation would just be played for a few laughs and let us get on with more interesting plot lines.

>Lucas and Max might not even be a couple. It might just be a fling that ends as quickly as it starts.
max's actress pretty much said this in an interview

He should play a man going his own way in season 3. He doesn't need a woman for validation. There are more noble pursuits for Steve to endeavor.

Noble persuits like Billy?

he should get a

motorbike

that's how you know he's a lone wolf

breh

>King Steve on a motor bike drifting through towns with his bat on his back.

Please user I can only get so erect

>Steve bemoaning to Dustin that he has no gf
>Dustin points out Steve's giant stack of admirer letters
>Yeah but they're all from middle schoolers!

guy looked epic with those clothes on, denim jacket, googles, facemask and nailed bat. Designers got that style fucking great. very 80s feel. like Casey Jones from TMNT or any horror protagonist

Can someone post that video of Steve flipping the bat with music on and it's like colorful and everything, you know which one i'm talking about.

>ywn be swimming in underage pussy