Was he the scummiest character in the Sopranos?

Was he the scummiest character in the Sopranos?

Richie April's imo

watch it OP

No, he was the dumbest, most immoral and sociopathic, but he was also more or less transparent.

>entire plot lines about Paulie being a liar while brown nosing hard
>transparent

ralphie was scummiest than him, but in the end i guess the scummiest character of the entire series is tony´s mother

I love Paulie
Tonys mom is one of the most awful human beings on a television show

scummiest characters ranking:
1. little carmine
2. richie aprile
3. hesh rabkin
4. paulie walnuts
5. ralphie cifaretto
6. sil dante
7. larry barese
8. ray curto
9. big puss
10. mikey palmice
hm: artie bucco

I thought Richie Aprile and Ralphie were scummier.

I miss watching soprano. I used to make kraft mac and cheese but with ketchup. I'd pretend to be eating at the table with Tony and carm

name one (1) thing ralphie did wrong in the entire show

>Was he the scummiest character in the Sopranos?
Janice 4 sho

he never reclaimed Rome for his people

>kraft mac and cheese with ketchup
Honestly one of the saddest things I've ever heard

>All these people shitting on Richie
Why though? IMO he was one of the best Sopranos characters and I was pissed at the way they took him out.

Yes, he went overboard with Beansie. And yes, he eventually went against Tony. But the Tony thing was because of that piece of shit Janice. She manipulated him, remember when she first tried to make him go against Tony his response was, "no, I gotta be loyal"?

Not to mention he was better to Davey Scatino than Tony was. Richie just barred him from the game until he paid him back. Tony let the guy bust out

Easily Janice, with Livia at a close second, followed by Paulie, then Tony

Nah, he actually did have some tiny amount of self awareness.

Tracee

she was a hoooar

EVERYONE KNEW HE DID IT

HE WAS A TRANSPARENT LIAR

i miss this show but it had to end.

it's da jahkeeet

shat on stanley kubrick movies

THEY DIDN'T FLAT TOPS IN ANCIENT ROME

I hate to say it, but I agree

going on any longer would mean a drop in quality. the show had said everything it wanted to say, while still leaving you wanting more.

I was speedreading. I thought you said "scummiest character in Spongebob". I am disappointed.

Why was he so pissed

Why is Sponebab even on your mind

Sop could be misspelled Spo. which is Spongebob. Speedreading, ya know?

>not seeing it from Richies point of view

It wasn't his fault the Sopranos kids were short tempered, insecure manaics. Richie was old school and was treated like shit when he got out.

what did Sil ever do that was scummy? Could be that I just forgot by now

no you always read the first and last letter unless something is on your mind then the first letter is enough

>he still watches Sponebob

Beating up Ralfie's gf (can't remember her name, was it Tracey?) was pretty scummy but kinda necessary I guess

Ralphie*

Tony was a huge piece of shit though?

meh, like you said it was kinda necessary. And it's not like he beat her up that badly.
Obviously nothing compared to what Ralphie did.

In one episode he went against Tony and lied about it straight to his face which led to Chrissy getting fucked over.

Until she paid what she owed that shaved twat was his UNDASTAND?!

Nah, I don't read the last letter. And you shouldn't either.

I actually am ridiculous uncultured as I can't understand any Spongebob meme. People here and in real life make references and I simply don't remember. I haven't seen the show in really fucking long, though I was a fan of course once.

Humans read like that

>Take a look at this paragraph. Can you read what it says? All the letters have been jumbled (mixed). Only the first and last letter of ecah word is in the right place:

>I cnduo't bvleiee taht I culod aulaclty uesdtannrd waht I was rdnaieg. Unisg the icndeblire pweor of the hmuan mnid, aocdcrnig to rseecrah at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mttaer in waht oderr the lterets in a wrod are, the olny irpoamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rhgit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whoutit a pboerlm. Tihs is bucseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey ltteer by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Aaznmig, huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghhuot slelinpg was ipmorantt! See if yuor fdreins can raed tihs too.

Livia>Paulie>Ralphie>Janice>Richie

Livia put out a hit on her own son after a lifetime of shit parenting and abuse.

Paulie smothered an old woman in her bed for petty cash.

Ralphie beat a pregnant hooer to death.

Janice was a shit person, manipulated every man in her life, and killed Richie (but you could argue self defense)

Richie crippled Beansie and was a huge dick about it.

Honestly you should probably put Tony above Richie, but as the protagonist we wee the background behind his decisions which makes them more understandable.

But that's not related to speedreading.

You know...

yes

What was wrong with hesh? jewish as fuck but he was fucking transparent about it and never really did anything wrong

Reminder that Tony killed Ralphie over a hooker, not the horse as commonly believed.

I like how hesh is like borderline main cast season 1. I don't really understand why

Tony always treated him like shit though

I'm gonna throw couple of wild cards for a change:
> Jackie April jr.
> Belavaqua and his bf

Also, Ralphie did absolutely literally nothing wrong

Kek

that shit with the vig in the last season

AJ

The real wild card is Melfi. She was a shitty therapist who couldn't correct Tony and couldn't help Gloria. She also just let a deranged rapist roam free when she could have had Tony take him out. Who knows how many other women he victimized because Melfi thought she was on some sort of high horse.

She was easily the most morally questionable person on the show

Best characters
Johnny
Phil
Bobby
Beansie
Benny

>Extortion, Murder, Assault, Robbery
pls don't slander Melfifu again

This

>FAKE GLOCK HIT SCENE
lmao

>lends Tony a huge amount of money
>doesn't ask him for payments, Tony brings it up himself
>doesn't want interest, Tony insists
>Tony acts like he did him a favor, Hesh graciously thanks him and doesn't cause a fuss, only complains about it in the privacy of his bedroom

yeah what a cunt

Vito, for being a disgusting faggot

He was a bit too trigger happy on the antisemitism card. Also a bit too fond of moolies.

Way I see it, you get respect for not going to the can.

I think Tony himself was the scummiest character. Dude was a piece of shit hypocrite that always wanted to talk about the family, yet beat one of his own capos to death and helped his sister get rid of another made guy. He killed two of his own cousins who were in the family. Not only this, multiple times he has fucked over his own crime family by putting his personal interests over the family collective and doesn't give a single shit if they get screwed out of money. He cheats on his wife multiple times and even had these women calling his home and harassing his children. He tries to physically intimidate his therapist, he burns down his friend's restaurant, and loans money to another friend only to have him beaten, takes over his business and takes his son's car. He's an overweight, piece of shit that isn't fit to run the family.

Tony was an adulterer and a criminal, but it was clear he cared about his children and was parenting them and providing for them in the best way he knew how. He also didn't beat Carmela, whereas some other characters beat partners. In the earlier seasons he does nearly everything he can to avoid unnecessary violence and he only starts getting really awful after a near-death experience with the whole weight of the world bearing down on him.

Other characters were much more scummy.

>but you could argue self defense)

You really couldn't.

An old associate of Tony's crew, going back to his father.

what were the memes like on Sup Forums when the infamous finale scene happened?

memes didn't exist back then

It's wild to think that just a few years ago memes were shit like Business Cat

Can someone explain to me the sudden influx of Sopranos threads in the last month?

We just like it, it's a great show

NOW FILL IT WITH CANOLI, NAPOLEONS, AND SHFOOYADELL

>Don't pull that aw shucks shit with me!

Perfect timing too, just finished it three weeks ago

Little Carmine, by a mile.

STUGOTS!!!!

>sudden influx
crossposting faggot

I MUST BE LOYLE TO MY CAPO

I am guessing we all somehow decided to start rewatching the series at the same time, at least I did and started making threads about it right after.

Was there a more pure and tragic character on the show than Furio?

No, but I think him being able to turn invisible (i.e. become completely "clear" or "pure") was a bit on the nose Tbh

Forgot image

Tony was a complete dick there. It was also really fucking oddly written, he was this incompetent massive gambling addict for about two episodes then it stopped again

True I forgot about that. Still less than the amount Paulie or whoever goes on about Italians being oppressed

He killed 16 Czechoslovakians. The guy was an interior decorator!

What the, this isn't the Bing Chrissie.

Watch it Kakarot

Why did Johnny dress like Vito?

If it was me this kid was spreading romours about he would have something up his own ass. And it wouldn't be no cock either

>Doesn't want a vig from a mob boss, takes it anyway.
>The same mob boss who's been doing shit for him and making sure he gets his money for decades
>Convinced Junior to sit down and cut down the back taxes by 250K
>Gave Hesh back the money Junior gave to him as a cut

Yes, Hesh was a greedy scumbag

Hold on to your cock when you negotiate with these desert people

I just finished it like 2 weeks ago

His place looked like shit

Adrianna

I thought Sopranos was fantastic for the first 2 seasons but then got super fucking boring. Maybe it's caused from binge watching but the everything away from Tony/mobsters became unbearably boring and annoying to watch.

Like a schnook

This show is not for you, just stick to The Wire kid.

Spin-off when?

Because they put someone else's name on his award.

>Doesn't want a vig from a mob boss, takes it anyway.
If Tony says he wants to pay a vig, why should he not let him? Not like Tony is the kind of person that takes refusal very graciously.