ITT

ITT
>scenes that caused you to walk out of the theater

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8Yqw_f26SvM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well, yes, its normal to walk out at the ending.

why this scene?

>I've sea beans...

>We never got to sea those beans.

it's literally the ending

I think Deckard orders them about 20 mins into the movie, Batty was probably trying to relate

Literally got right up and fuckin left

chillian sea beans

Unironically though, who has actually walked out of a movie? And what movie?

I walked out of Cat in the Hat because it was so offensively awful.

space beans time to die

x-men origins wolverine
the clone wars movie

>woman with speaking part

Perfect

This thread is terrible.

Every marvel after-credits scene. Fuck I hate those...

MarvelFags BTFO

You take that back.

>Where is the remote con- where is the fucking remote control?
Fuck off.

OF GREEN. TANNHAUSER TOO. I'VE SEEN THEM GLOW, GREEN RED AND BLUE

hello tannhauser my old friend
I've come to watch your c-beans again

I SEE BEAMS SO GREEN

in resident evil 4, i think two thirds in, when these two "hellhound" dogs during a stand-off in some white room start snarling/growling, and reveal that their mouth isn't just a horizontal slit but a vertical too, dividing their snout into four "jaws". thats just where i lost it, up until then it was pretty terrible, too. sorry

I never left before the movie ends. Not even watching Lucy

>LoTR when the faggy hobbit hugging Reunion started.
>Interstellar when the esoteric crap started when he was inside the black hole fucking with the watch years ago
>Whichever Hobbit part when the outrageous shoot an arrow into a 2 inch moving target thing occurred.
That's all that comes to mind

Agree. Why did he leave with the prude when he could have had hot milf sex for years to come?

I walked out of Star Trek 9 when they were in some cave and I realized that TNG was dead.

>credits roll on a movie I know doesn't have an after-credits scene
Walked out right then

Contributing to the box office

I walked out of Funny People. I got to the Myspace gig part and couldn't do it anymore.

I see Seed and Feed
Sucks and Fucks too

Are you serious fag? It's a fucking great comedy

based

Fievel Goes West. I was 6 years old and I got so bored of the movie. I walked out to the arcade and played a game, then tried to use a payphone to call home and ask my parents to pick me up. I hated the movie. It bored me. I was kinda forced to go watch it with my friend and his sister, so I got lost for a while. Wasn't able to call home either. I ran out of quarters.

>sequel reuses jokes to lesser effect
when will they learn?

I walked out of Valerian because it was exhausting to watch.

The only one that worked was the satellite joke in Goldmember, and that's only because they had Ozzy making fun of the writers for doing it.

>paying for a marvel movie
>leaving before the movie even starts
cuck

Noah. I don't even have to explain why do I?

Who the fuck pays for a Dr.Seuss movie and then storms out of the theater in a huff?

Only two I ever considered walking out of was Dune and Summer School. I should have walked out of TPM but I was so dumbfounded by what was on screen that I was like an animal frozen by confusion.

Jupiter Ascending, it was literally incoherent

I;m thinking about thos beans

They weren't in love though. It was a huge mistake.

Transformers 5, demanded a refund

time to dye my hair

kek

Walked out of hateful 8 at the intermission. It was like the Mad Libs version of a Tarantino movie.

Came here for this.

I don't like Apatow or Sandler. My first mistake was not checking who was in it before I agreed to see it.

how does this work? "i didn't like the movie i willingly paid to watch. please give me back my money!"

>president Clinton withdrew Delta Force and the Rangers from Somalia

Walked out right here. Fucking bullshit.

Bladerunner

""

>"No!"

Public Enemies. Literally never have been so fucking bored in a movie theater. I also fell asleep in Wrath of the Titans.

That's too early you are going to miss the climax

Delete now

Welcome to Mooseport. If I didn't walk out I would've killed myself

>yfw

My Aunt took me to see Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory when it first came out.
Everything was fine, knew the book cover to cover.
Then.
This scene.
youtu.be/8Yqw_f26SvM
Freaked out.
Had to be carried out of the theater.
Aunt was pissed off.

Pleb

he's right tho, it's shit

I did
One time i went to watch captain america 2 with a fat pig on a date but something happened that we weren't expecting, i sneeze farted but it came out like a wet shotgun blast of molten diarrhea out of my anus and onto the chair, turns out i forgot i had a thing about cheese and i shoudn't have eaten 2 mcdonalds cheddar burgers, i coudn't just leave with the lights on, so i sat on my own soiled chair waiting for the movie trailers to start while the people around me was complaining about the strange smell looking for its source, i coudn't stay there any longer, so i left as soon as the lights went out, i thought the dark of the theater was the perfect cover for a stealth escape but the stench was so horrid that everyone i walked close to started complaining, then a couple of 14 years olds yelled "THAT MAN JUST SHIT HIMSELF" and they all laughed as i walked shamefully towards the emergency exit, i swear to god the door was moving away from me, it looked so close from up there but it took me seconds to get to it while everyone was yelling shit and taking pictures, it felt like the longest walk i ever took.

Better yet, i took the bus to get home but thank god it was empty.

Somewhere around the internet theres a video of a mid aged man with diarrhead pants walking awkwardly towards an illusory fire exit door.

its the end of the fucking movie you ninny

you leave when the movie is done

How could he have known if he left?

Shrek 3. I was 13

i dont really go to the theater often, but it happens quite often that I just alt+f4 something I don't like
most often it's because the movie instantly gives away something I don't like, so I turn it off because it's not really my thing
I think the alt+f4's that occur in the middle of the movie are most relevant to this thread though
and the biggest, strongest, most instant alt+f4 was during the plot twist at the end of gone baby gone
instant letdown

Rec 2
This fucking movie triggered me more than it should. I ragequit after 30 minutes. I swear the SWAT Team in this movie was more 'special' unit

Duplicity and I don't remember why.

war dogs
worst shit i've seen

You were not even born yet and your mom was fucking niggers when the Graduate came out. Get back to your home work faggot.

Ghost in the Shell

so fucking boring, not even Scarlett Johansson in a bodysuit could save this garbage

ET when I was like 7. I was there with my older sister and I made her take me home, I guess I thought it was boring? Still haven't seen it.

>watching a brat shit 'movie'
Sorry not trying to be rude, but you deserved it. Didn't you watched the trailer?

tonally

I saw not borat, but the Gayer one in theaters. Can't remember the name but a lot of people walked out during.

I left Suicide Squad about 30 minutes in

I only saw it because a group of friends wanted too

Transformers : Age of extinction.
My friends wanted to see it and I had nothing better to do. Thought it would be cool to see a trex robot.
I didn't anticipate the whole movie to be robots and explosions for almost three hours. I was bored and tired. Waited until the trex appeared(was nothing special), walked out and drank shit in the bar until the end of the movie.

i just watched this

anyone want to talk about it?
was it a mistake?
that was a great movie

Splice

I did too, that movie is awful
Fucking awful movie, it's boring as shit and the second half is completely useless and pointless.

He never said cut, but they both stayed in character. Turns out it was one of the best ending scenes in history.

I walked out of Lady In The Water

I unironically paid money to watch the CGI Beowulf movie.

oh my fucking god this is why I still keep coming to this shithole

kek

Holy kek

Because it's the end of the movie.

Whatever that one was with Jeremy Piven as a used car salesman.