What do you guys think of this?

What do you guys think of this?
Emily a cute

Emily is definitely a cute.

Hey, look, it's Steve the Pirate.

Meh

Is this shit cancelled yet?

pls stop shilling

Second episode was already way better. And Emily is so cute it should be illegal.

First episode wasn't great but the second one picked up. Needs to be character focused like that to survive.

Emily is the best DCETV waifu now, sorry Liv.

>Emily is the best DCETV waifu now, sorry Liv.

Liv is going to be a dominatrix in season three though

maybe she can regain the crown by then, but it's Emily on top for now

Anita Sarkeesian's acting now?

Do you just say random names to trigger people now?

Looks awful.

Do people get triggered by random names now?

Some people do indeed get triggered by SJW names but I can't figure out why it would be posted here when it's unrelated.

now i know why i never found her attractive...

The show's got a few good moments, it still feels off and cheaply, but it's getting somewhere. I just hope it can live up to the opening.

So far the one promotional video I saw was actually pretty funny. Otherwise it seems comfy with an occasional dose of cringe

Two episodes down and both were shit. Gonna give them one more chance and then its strike three and I'm out

From what I can tell the main actress just barely looks like her. It's not an especially strong resemblance but just enough that you can kind of see where user is coming from

we're getting this to replace BBT but the T.H.U.N.D.E.R. Agents movie is in development hell because DC dumped the rights to IDW two years ago and IDW have no track record as a studio so nobody wants to work with them.

Fuck this. T.H.U.N.D.E.R. Agents would be a much better show anyway. Who needs another goddamn sitcom, besides WB?

Anyways, it's likely to die the same death as most new sitcoms, so don't sweat it and don't get attached.

It's impossible for me to find an actress "cute" after I've seen her naked.

This is weird to me. Cute women get naked too.

Yeah but then they're sexy, not cute.

I guess that's my point. Sexy can be cute sometimes. It doesn't always have to to be intense "fuck or die" shit. Sex can be playful.