Be this nigger

>be this nigger
>try for literally two/three whole seasons to convince everyone on the show to not kill your enemy
>kill one guy
>now try to literally convince everyone on the show that you have to kill everyone

What is this writing?

my theory is that morgan will kill carl mistaking him for jared the savior because of the long hair and he will fall off the deep end. Rick sees this and doesnt want to turn into the revengeful failure morgan is and will let negan live

My theory is that your mother loves cock.

Thank you for giving us your opinion about the show. How does it feel like to be one of the ten people who are still watching this shit?

when you put it like that i sound special :)

Seriously though do you enjoy this? Most people i know stopped watching it

>im wrong, i know im wrong, but that doesnt mean im not right

really put things into perspective

I like getting really high and watching it as i go to bed

they did the same bullshit with carol. carol was the terminator for like 3 seasons, then out of nowhere she has a breakdown and doesn't want to kill people anymore. lol ok.

the funniest thing is the writers actually think this is "character growth"

Carol at least had a reason when she had to kill that loli

Morgans background is just lmao stick training

she killed that girl like 2 seasons before she had her crisis

So, your "theory", is that a heterosexual woman enjoys dick?
That's pretty clever. You must be a writer for The Walking Dead.

Cool it with the racism dude

every woman does

Did you honestly have to use a racial slur

I wish rosita, maggie, and enid teamed up to love my cock

The writers are so fucking bad...morgan is either a pacifist or a terminator that makes rambo seem like a well-adjusted citizen. There's no gray area with these people. Rick is the same until he meets a babby and goes soft for a few minutes.

Morgan is clearly deranged and needs to be put out of his misery

Where do you think we are?

ugh OP are you serious? asshole

should I watch this season or will I just ''yawn'' the whole time?

>Karate master
>Pacifist
>Nicknamed literally Jesus
>Beats Morgan in a fight
"B-but they surrendered!"

I know, let's allow these 50 murdering raiders live among our people and spend resources feeding and guarding them in a post apocalyptic scenario after they spent years subjugating our group.

Ffs Rick's group needs to get on the same page and delegate a chain of command.

When are the writers going to stop sucking Jesus's dick?

Yeah it felt pushed...as if he was actually brainwashed or on some drugs. It doesn't make any sense.

I mean the first three episodes have been all gunfights and operatin'

Cause you aren't?

no they haven't.

Not him but i only watch it ironically, i didn't even know it was possible. It is just so bad it is enjoyable

WD should have ended at season 4

>first three episodes have been all gunfights and operatin'

But it's been pretty terrible. I mean the gunfight blocking is ridiculous. They are like 20 feet apart shoot at each other hiding behind tin.

>Ep1 Rick and the gang magdump on on the limbo master's hideout and an outpost

>Ep 2 More gunfighting on another outpost and capturing enemy combatants

>Ep 3 Finishing a gunfight on an outpost from previous episode and a hallway gunfight

Like half of the budget is spent on squibs and blanks this season.

half of the 3 episodes is fucking speeches and the other half is melodramatic conversations

Not arguing that, the gunfights are for normies but at least it isn't cheater drama from season one.

Maggie's actress is Lauren (((Cohan)))?

Don't click this: >89893672

Morgan is the worst character of all time in all of media.
>Normal guy
>Wife and son die
>Goes crazy
>Meets zen dude
>Goes full pacifist and KO's people with a stick
>KO's Wolves and builds a jail so Rick doesn't kill people anymore
>Tries to prevent Rick from fighting Saviors
>Tries to prevent KANG Ezekiel from fighting Saviors
>Sees a Kingdom kid die
>Goes crazy again
>KANG Ezekiel knocks sense into him
>Kills that one dude who looked like the gubner
>Goes back to semi-normal
>Gets shot
>Goes back to crazy again
He goes from being "hur dur all life is precious" to "bad misbehavior, kill every savior"

This show has gone to shit ever since the actual fear of people dying out of nowhere is gone.
>Oh no Rick and Daryl are trapped in a hallway, I totally fear for their safety.
>Oh look they didn't die I sure am relieved I was on the edge of my seat.
So is Negan just deep-dicking Gabe in the trailer while all this is happening or what? What about the Wolves?

What happened to the retarded garbage people? Did they all get wiped out in the season finale last season?

They capture rick at the end of next episode i think

They managed to make this whole all out war completely boring to watch. Feel like AMC should get a medal for that

A question asked since the new testament.

Did the writers have a collective stroke or something? I know the writing has never been great but this season is just even more noticeably all over the place. What the fuck is going on?

>Daryl firing his revolver like it was an automatic
>Rick pointing his Beretta at the ceiling when he fired to simulate recoil (slide doesn't move either)
I hate how fucking shit this show is when it comes to guns.

Last night's episode was watchable. Daryl being based stopped me from dropping the show.

Besides, tf else are you gonna watch on Sunday?

Drying paint.

tranny dicks

This, i was kind of OK with clumsy writing in last two seasonm but now i just cringe with every epsiode since the premiere.

The minor characters like saviors just act cartoonish "Haha i know you all are winning the gunfight but i will still tell you how evil i am by pretending to piss myself and destroy this medicine right here!"

Every single gun fight is pure cringe, like some you tubers pretending to play call of duty. No one is emotionally invested in the shoot out, all of them have the aim of storm troopers, no one bothers to shoot a slow zombie that doesnt care to hide from the bullets etc

Overall characters progression is so repetetic. Morgan was a pacifist and Jesus didn't cared about saviors life. Now Morgan is again a psychopath and want everyone to kill hostages while Jesus became monk Morgan 2.0

Entire storyline with Ezekiel is bad with shitty CGI tiger and even more saviors who don't act like people in a panic when someone is shooting at them, but simply run into random direction because a director told them to what to do and when to fall down.

The death of the gay man was also a dissapointment and a forced melodramatic piece of garbage. We never had any connection to the character. His death was as impactfull as of death of that chick that Abraham saved at a construction site.

Moment with Morales was just a fanservice with no depth.

Morgan is fucking mental. Absolutely mental and annoying as fuck. Jesus should've put a bullet in his skull, the guy is a danger to their safety.

Last night's episode was fucking horrible, are you fucking kidding me? What with the cringy white dreadlocks dude being called your majesty, lol, and then the constant slow mode editing and transitioning back and forth between time to make it all seem more "artistic" than it really is: a shitty comic book adaption with constant filler.

>still watching the walking burgers
Stopped watching this trash after season 4, and I was too generous with my patience to continue for that long.

Aside from KANG getting fired on at the end of the last episode, the fight has been mostly one sided, with Rick and everybody wiping out Saviors everywhere. I want to see the Saviors win a few fights too.

I have a question for you Sup Forums

Who do you think is the Worst character ever on the Walking Dead?

Pic related

DUDE

can someone give me a quick rundown of s08e03? dont wanna waste my time if its shit, which lets be honest is very likely

>fag and spic die
>morgan is a psycho
>kang gets btfo

train wreck. No sign of Negan again

TV Andrea. It sucks because the actress wasn't doing anything wrong, they just gave her the worst shit to work with.
>Daryl sneaks up on Morales and kills him to Rick's protests, he knew it was him before he pulled the trigger and didn't give a shit
>the backup Morales called was the guys downstairs fighting Aaron's group, they all get gunned down
>Aaron's boyfriend dies from a gunshot wound and wanders off into a herd, Aaron volunteers to take the Savior baby back to Hilltop
>as Rick and Daryl are leaving, a straggler Savior starts shooting and Rick promises him safety in exchange for information, after he reveals a mounted machine gun is at one of the outposts Daryl shoots him in the head and breaks Rick's promise
>Ezekiel's squad cleared out what they thought were all of the Saviors at another outpost and Ezekiel was lulled into a false sense of security, but the unaccounted-for mounted machine was at a window from a vantage point and started gunning down Kingdom people
>Gregory gets back to Hilltop and gets chewed out by Maggie, but she gives him another chance
>Morgan wants to kill all the Saviors. spergs out, and fights Jesus
>Jesus and Morgan get back with the captured Saviors and they argue over what to do with them
It was alright, better than the last couple episodes.

My wife still watches this show so I'm kind of forced to endure, and this is by far my biggest gripe.

All the main characters have plot armour until the final episode of the season. They might kill off 1 named character who's only had a dozen or so lines in the whole show but the below characters will only die in a major event in a season finale;

>Rick
>Coral
>Maggie
>Daryl
>Kang Nigger
>Carol
>That fat dyke

There's probably a couple of others I'm forgetting but if any of those characters are in an "action" scene then the enemy is going to get mowed down like grass

*inhales*

gregory is the best character t b h

>amc is too cheap to pay JDM for more screen time

it was a soft 'r'. thats endearing you fools

Is this The Walking Pleb?

also shots lingering on faces for 30 seconds

Fuck of Reddit

Dale was so much worse

morgan left, actually

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I would say they weren't even trying anymore but they never really tried in the first place.

yes

he's the only enjoyable thing left

how did nobody get hit by friendly fire in this scene? or at least hit by saviors?

directed by a woman

I expected him to pick up the gun and off himself. I wish he did, or that Jesus put him down. Because now that he's gone again that means we're gonna have to sit through 3 more filler episodes where he inevitably sits in the woods, struggles with the same shit we've already seen him go through, and then change his whole outlook on life for the 10th time. This has to be intentional at this point.

It's the same thing with Carol. They flip-flop between pathetic whiny cunts and John Wick at the drop of a hat.

IS CARL DED YET

Guns aside it goes against everything that the saviors are in this show. The Kangdom should have gotten massacred in that webm. Their plan was to act as bait for saviors and then kill them when they walked up to take them prisoner? Why should we ever believe they'd do that? The vast majority of saviors in this show are depicted as one dimensional comic book villains that laugh about killing children, destroying medicine, and killing an entire village's worth of males just because.

They just act as stock evil characters and based on what we've seen they should be totally be down with shooting people who surrender. They can't even be consistent with some of the laziest "characterization" in this show.

holy shit

things I learned from TWD:

1) there is always time for homosex
2)

>a nigger is dumb and savage with no principles or logic

Hold the phone here guys

>mfw I realized this is a ten season remake of The Stand, complete with biblical names

Except it never ends.

You’re in the wrong spot.

I really like where they're going with Rick right now.
>season 6 finale where he was the most visibly shaken he's even been by being subjugated by Negan
>season 7 premier where he half-heartedly threatened to kill Negan but was made to submit to protect his people
>season 7 mid-finale where he realized people were still going to get hurt anyway
>season 7 finale where he repeated what he said almost verbatim in the season 7 premier but meant it and refused to back down
>regressing and coming full circle with the orange backpack from the hitchhiker he left to die in season 3 and the hungry stranger Carl found
>him quoting the stranger with "my mercy prevails over my wrath" while mourning over that grave
>him domineeringly quoting Negan with "you're gonna make me count" when he had the upper hand over Negan
>Gabriel reasoning with him that there are some things more important than revenge against Negan
>him being put off by how ruthlessly Daryl killed Morales and that Savior he promised safety to in exchange for information
>the Savior captives will probably bite them in the ass and get someone killed
>going completely off the rails after Carl purportedly dies
>Morgan showing him once and for all just how far he can be gone and it won't necessarily be to the benefit of the people he wants to protect
>probably ultimately imprisoning Negan and trying to make peace with the remaining Saviors like in the comics
In some ways it's retreading the same ground with Rick's development over the series, but I feel like this time they're finally going somewhere with it again.

>racist and a pedophile
what did Sup Forums mean by this?

You should post this somewhere else user. Sup Forums doesn't give a fuck about this show.

Reminder that they only added this character because there is/was a HUGE evangelical, survivalist, born-again demographic obsessed with this show. Going so far as to write huge essays about the show being a biblical allegory and the writers feeding this by peppering in weird ass religious subtext.

>FUCK RELIGION XD
If can't stand religiousness then the post-apocalyptic genre isn't for you. Go play with your Iron Man toys.

The Walking Dead is today's generation Neon Genesis Evangelion.

When is Carl's death getting leaked? You fags keep posting spoilers of it.

Why do you guys always spam the spoilers every week?

Yeah, it's kind of become the type of show you have to be high to enjoy. It makes it more bearable.

They're numales.
Like this idiot.

It's funny how they can have "action" episodes and still make them nothing but filler.

>Daryl acting like a feral dog
>everyone still think Carl is going to die
Daryl should be the one to fucking die. He's a damn liability, the "New World" doesn't need a Daryl.

Negan should take out Lucille, go for the swing and then pause while chuckling at Rick: "He ain't my fucking pet you should do the honor of putting him down!" And force Rick hand to kill that damn dog.

There's a big difference between incorporating religious themes in a show that makes sense or to convey a message vs pandering to an odd demographic that even other religious people consider odd. If you can't distinguish the two but want to say dumb shit like "durrr play with your Iron Man toys" (literally have never seen a Marvel film in its entirety) how about you go relapse on whatever drug required you to find Jesus in the first place and so fanatically that you'd get all mad about a comment that wasn't even condemning of religion in the first place.

>high
Playing the drinking game is way more fun.

When you think of it, almost every fight has ended with the Savior's defeat. They've destroyed so many outposts, taken so many guns, and massacred so many of Negan's people... yet, we're still led to believe that Rick and Co. are the underdogs.

By far, she's approaching Andrea-tier.

>the actress wasn't doing anything wrong
She literally couldn't speak without taking a deep breath and looking away EVERY SINGLE TIME. Shit actress delivering shit lines through hit directing.

When you write it like that, it seems better than it actually was. That episode was dog shit. The action had no weight behind it, and we're treading old plot points for the 100th time.

Too bad he's SO fucking bad at acting.