What should I watch next?

What should I watch next?

law and order svu with your pants off

>tfw I don't know any of those

fbpb, is there anything more comfy than this?

movies

Delete literally everything and get films

Which one?

phone a friend

Akira

You're the same guy from /asp/ asking for wrestling reccomendations.Didn't know /asp/ guys are on Sup Forums as well.

you have dumb-18-year-old-in-their-dorm-room taste, so i recommend the anime

>YIFY
kys

You've got some shite there mate!
I would say watch Akira but even that's bollocks.

Hit me

Your weight lol.

Andrei Rublev

I just watched Polanski's Repulsion today myself. Might re-watch Offret before anything else.

Tarkovsky.

Just pick any and you're gonna have a good time. I'm sucker for Herzog though so Aguirre the Wrath of God if I had to choose.

>I just watched Polanski's Repulsion today myself.
Nice, it's one of my favourites. If you liked Repulsion, I'd recommend watching Possession (1981). It has a similar kind of atmosphere.

Those last thirty minutes or so of Repulsion were unsettling yet so well done, I liked the effects of the hands popping through the hallway walls and when Carolin left her prints on the walls.

>You're the same guy from /asp/ asking for wrestling reccomendations

Not me

It really gets under your skin and it's great. I'm not fond of jump scares but the mirror scene was executed really tastefully.

It's fascinating that Polanski made sunch an compelling film about the fear of intimacy and then turns out to be the heroines worst fear personified.

I see that you've downloaded the tenant as well, be sure to give it a watch sometime.