Who wins

who wins

Punisher.

Explain your reasoning
Jonh displays quite some feets in his movie that exceed even franks talents

We do. This seems like a God-tier crossover.

did frank kill wick puppy or did john do anything to castle family corpses ?

This user gets it.

That would be out of character for both of them. It'd just be Frank going after an assassin because that's how a Frank do.

Punisher fucks with people with actual, not-just money-power.

I was just thinking the other day that John Wick vs. Deadshot would be a really cool match up. Not that John Wick vs. the Punisher is bad either.

Okay so
>Random Mobster hires John Wick to go after Frank
or
>Frank goes after John Wick because he's a famous assassin

>Frank goes after John Wick because he's a famous assassin
It depends. Does John kill innocent people or just other gangsters?

The first movie makes it clear that John has killed literal truckloads of people in the past but the details are skipped.

That's why I said it depends on what kind of people he killed. If he did kill innocent people then Frank would have a reason to go after him.

Well, both are extremely efficient with guns and weapons, but Frank is also a human tank.

I'm pretty sure he just killed other mobsters for a living.

Then Punisher has no reason to go after him.

Then naturally Frank is the target.

John is no stranger to endurance himself, and in the second movie we see him fight a guy so tough he needs to be shot in the head point blank TWICE to stay down.

I'm still not sure that guy is actually dead, or if he was just knocked unconscious.

Fronk

Someone wants Wick dead so they kill an innocent person and trick Frank into believing Wick did it.

Frank isn't very easy to trick he'll find out.

I made it sound as if it were easy but the point is that he gets tricked long enough to go after Wick then we get some fights then they team up to kill the actual guy. Finally both go cry about their dead families/dog

>Punisher wins.
>Has foot on John Wick's neck and holding a spear.
>We find out John Wick's wife's name was the same as The Punisher's dead wife.
>WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME?!
>They team up. Everything dies.
>John Wick makes noble sacrifice at the end.
>Lays down with arms outstretched like Jesus.
>Credits roll.
>Directed by Snyder.

John Wick once killed three men in a bar. With a pencil. A fucking pencil. Who does that?

I would actually pay good money for a John Wick/Punisher team up comic.

B R A V O
R
A
V
O

The more interesting question is whether, even in a team-up situation, whether Frank would let John live in the end?

I mean... John's a fucking assassin, he's a criminal, he's a bad guy... but as far as we've seen he only kills other bad guys.

>as far as we've seen he only kills other bad guys.
Then Punisher has no reason to kill him.

JW2 spoiler
There are pencil kills in JW2 and they're fucking BRUTAL.

Add this guy into the mix and then we'll see.

He's let people go before. It's rare but it happens.

I don't see why not. Wick just wants to live in peace, he doesn't want to fight anymore, he doesn't want to kill, and the only people who want to fuck with him are other Assassins.

Frank, I doubt Wick was even in 'nam or whatever war frank was in now

Did John Wick ever kill innocents?
They made it sound like he only was a hitman against other criminals, not some enforcer.
If he never went after the innocents I'd guess Punisher wouldn't go after him.

IF Punisher was to go after him, he probably would have too much trouble if he struck first.
After all at the beginning when John Wick was retired 3 shit gangsters were enough to beat him.

I think he did, but then his wife changed him.

They were my favorite kills.

If he was paid to do so, I'm sure he would.
But given how John Wick II went, it seems like the world he lives in is made of up 90% Hitmen.

As much as I love PoI, John goes down hard. He's not nearly the action hero level character the other two are. If he's in God Mode though, then he likely wins easy.

he did open fire in a crowded square with limited visibility

My nigga.

Sadly Reese isn't quite at John and Frank's level unless he has massive prep time.

they fight to a standstill and then realize that they've both been duped and team up to murder the real villain.

Fucking duh.

Hardcore Henry

If it was a What If?, it'd end with Frank joining The Continental and getting off on the fact he now was using their network against them while it benefited him. For now.

What if Frank and John teamed up to take down The Continental?

I think we've found the plot of John Wick: Chapter 3.

Please if Punisher had to kill every guy who opened fire in a public area, he'd have to kill himself and every character from the 90s.

>implying the Punisher wouldn't

I just meant it as a "John doesn't seem too concerned about collateral damage" kinda thing.

FUCK YES!

I dunno... in the sequel there's a scene where he gets cornered by another assassin on a subway and they wait until the car's almost completely empty before going at each other.

Hmm, now that you two have mentioned that, I kind of agree.

Frank has higher endurence, carries larger and more powerful guns, frequently wears heavy armor and employs explosives, and has had the rage-fueled motivation John has had for going on ten years now.

Frank hands down.

There's no question the Punisher would win, so there's no point in having this thread.

It's a lot more interesting to consider a team-up.

It really depends on the writer. Sometimes the Punisher lets "bad guys" go, sometimes he'll kill even retired, reformed criminals.

They battle to a standstill before teaming up to wreck obscene amounts of carnage on the criminal elite.

and then they have an epic fight that ends in stalemate, realize theyve been tricked, then team up to kill whoever tricked them

theres the key. Wick is a RETIRED mob killer, who wants to live with his fucking dog

Thats fucking gross man

Superman.

>you will never get to experience a john wick/punisher crossover

The Punisher has killed retired criminals before.

Especially the pictured version of Frank would win, since this version of Frank is basically a cartoon character who is unstoppable and routinely takes down and humiliates superheroes.

How does Leon the professional fit into this?

You guys got it all wrong, Frank and John team up to save a bunch of dogs.

Leon is a badass but hes fucking neurotic as shit and not a big thinker

>Frank tracks down some terrible gang to their HQ, a big dogfighting operation
>Simultaneously someone in the gang unknowingly stole John's dog for the fights
>they come across each other while taking down the gang
>they do the classic "fight each other at first, then join forces" hero meet routine
>mass carnage ensues
>Frank considers going after John but is convinced by his sincere desire to live a quiet private life not to

It would be cool to do a movie with obvious versions of all the famous assassins/hitmen from movie history. A guy who's obviously the Punisher, a guy who's obviously Leon, etc.

>They open a dog grooming business together

Not quite assassins obviously, but I always wanted a James Bond and Indiana Jones crossover.