>AugustusxLucy ship sunk before it even left the marina
Man, I feel bad for all those AugustusxLucy shippers
Seriously, I do
I genuinely feel bad

YYYEEESSSSSS!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=gkLvpt9Z3fA

> AugustusxLucy

No such thing existed.

You're really taking that entirely at face value?

you mean augustusxlucy shippers like the author

when is zach coming back

He's dead Jim.

yes

when was the last time the author shot down a non-ridiculous ship?

Hey at least he's still one of her few...well only male guy friends who isn't tied to drama

>Worst ship gets sunk
>Other worst ship gets sunk even before it could get some mileage
I take it back
This chapter's great

So...how long until final fantasy cat has to get a haircut?

His hair is the source of his powers user.

Why is sam such a dick?

When was the last time the author's commentary was sarcastic?

Unknown. Taeshi did mention once during one of the first streams that she won't field questions about him, because he's still going to play a part.

Just being protective of little Lucy.

You would be too if a strange teenager boy would suddenly start living near her.

>she's not my type

I can't wait until this guy finds out where the brains of his operation went.

Who is still more trustworthy and together emotionally compared to a certain cat with a blue scarf

Did Alejandro actually make anything impressive?

I dunno, sometimes I feel like you guys see him as the Joker while he is more like Red Snappa the street thug.

Reminder that the last thread can still be found here:

>essentially grown man obsessed with vendetta against children

He needs a psychiatrist, tbqh

> user brings Mike even through there is nothing to do with what I said

You don't need much to jump out from a corner and stab someone in the kidney.

Lucy did call him a "manchild", and the Augustus flashback chapter revealed he would have dreams about his girl cheating on him and he would beat her afterwards. He's clearly supposed to be deranged and lacking in real confidence.

Yes, but you need a little of brains if you plan to pick on the guy who is now on a house full of people.

Does he even have a gun?

Is he going to stay in the house 24/7? Is he going to be assiduously aware of the possibility of being ambushed at every moment he's outside? Unless Lucy's long-forgotten karate hax reappear it wouldn't take much for this to go full drama bomb.

What's the deal with Toby then? What does he benefit from being around Alejandro?

He's a henchman. A follower. He's fooled by Alejhandro's facade of strength. He's also probably stupid.

Even if you are right, the fact is that he has a refuge now.

> alejandro - "Augustus do what I say or I stab you"
> augustus - "k"
> goes home
> call police on him

Unless he plan to mug him once, he is simply not a valid target anymore for blackmail. Unless of course Augustus go full stupid.

I dunno. He was pretty smart when he blackmailed Augustus into stealing food for them.

Nah he's secretly the brains. Just biding his time until he can make his move.

Yup, this just confirms it. He's repeatedly said that he doesn't have that kind of interest in her, even in bonus comics.

Toby's gay for Alejandro.

He's just being tsundere desu

Please, post the rest!

Can't seem to be able to post part 2, it's too big.

Cut it in half with paint?

Taeshi does have a tendency to have besties being in one sided gay crushes.

Fuck this imgur.com/edIuiOS.png

Note how Augustus gets all flustered from Lucy simply calling Daisy. That's what clinched it for me that they'd never really be a couple. Frankly, I'm more than ok with that. a boy and a girl should have the option of just being friends and not automatically something else.

>You should at least leave a mom 'n pop store alone.
I love how naive Lucy is when dealing with Augustus' shit.

Fair enough but for once in this series I'd like to see someone just get over their failed love.

God, Lucy and Augustus having a close friendship is a more legitimate and meaningful relationship than any romantic relationship that's been in the comic so far.

what do his parents do for a living?

Ooo alternate reality with canon backstory thrown in. Now I'm disappoint this wasn't how things actually happened.

>more legitimate and meaningful relationship than any romantic relationship that's been in the comic

They make videos with Augustus.

Welfare scrounging and petty crime.

To be fair, pretty much every other possible ship has also hit rocks. I can't think of a single ship that isn't currently in peril.

Get drunk and have hand overs constantly...Oh and apparently fight with each other in a worst way than abbey's parents

>and meaningful

That's cheating user. Zachary and Catherine aren't teens in highschool.

>Augustus' smile in the very last panel

>daisy is her first option as an emergency call over sue

That's...rather surprising.

A better question is: How will they survive without Augustus?

Augustus should tell Lucy parents to adopt them too.

Sure...Adopt them into rehab

I don't think Augustus actually does anything for them besides turn his mom over when she chokes on her vomit. When Alej said "I bet your parents don't have to buy anything" and he said "they don't" I took that to mean he meant in the sense that they don't buy enough food to feed him out of negligence, so he has to resort to stealing food /for himself/.

I could be wrong.

Nobody cares about Sue.

That too, but it's less fun.

But seriously, Augustus they are your parents and they need your help too.

thats cute and depressing
thanks user

They'll have to want to help themselves first though

Good, that means I can still ship Lucy x just kidding it's Augustus x Sue

It's a shame, too. Doesn't Daisy kind of hate Lucy? Sue could serve an useful narrative role as a kind of control; she isn't involved with any drama bullshit. She's normal and that keeps a contrast with the freaks the main cast of composed of. Hence it would be better if Lucy turned to her rather than Daisy.

i dont think she hate her, just resented mike hang more time with every other girl than her

People in the lower bottom usually get used to it. They need someone to show them the light.

this ship is available now
and their colors match damn good

They don't even know each other.

No wait, when did that stop shippers? Carry on.

Granted this was a a long time ago, but...

just think of this
it would fuck up mike
so he can be with daisy
so daisy can be happy at last

Daisy got chubby...or floofy chubby

>nearly all details of their interaction were hidden from the audience
>the most important moment in forging their bond was kept from us for 4 years
>revealed in a flashback instead of when it happened
It's not really meaningful when all the suspense is so lazily manufactured.

>Augustus cucks Mike twice
kek

I don't think any of the characters will ever be happy.

He already found clingy lucy a tad annoying. Dobut he'd want to deal with bitchy sandy for too long

she grow up

>Oh, Augustus, your bad-boy charm is just the thing to take me away from all my unwanted responsibilities
>It's a good thing you aren't too nice to tell me to be with you instead of working a job that's killing me

David is happy
Sandy why you gotta cal her fat? That's stress floof

She's 13 in that story. Lots of puberty to go. Only Lucy is an early-bloomer.

Yeah if Lucy's "high-maintenance" Sandy is off the goddamn charts

>Implying she's not being sarcastic
>Implying that setting them up as solid friends now won't make the drama/self turmoil when they start liking each other later even worse

Let's be real here, this comic is about drama and what would possibly fuel more drama than them falling for each other later on, especially when they'd both be scared as shit to say anything to each other about it?

Especially since Gus will be like "oh no, can't do anything with Lucy or I'll betray her/her family's trust."

Also if they DON'T end up liking each other later we'll miss out on three mega meltdowns, namely Mike, Paulo and Daisy's.

Especially Daisy because she's been fighting her feelings on hating Lucy for ages and finding out that her last backup switched to her hot friend too would push her over the edge.

daisy losing her shit about lucy would be amazing
first mike, then augustus , whats next ? paulo ? abbey ?

I want Jasmine's dog friend to be in it more because she looks like a kid and I am a pedophile

The part of me that thirsts for drama would love it if ABBEY of all people started liking Lucy too. Especially if Jasmine started liking him a bit before that.

The shitstorm would be apocalyptic

>she looks like a kid and I am a pedophile
BOOK EM BOYS

>ears kept in a ponytail
>large bangs
>no other hair
Does she just keep it short in the back, or is it hidden somewhere with her ears?

>Mike meltdown
youtube.com/watch?v=9rEU-jCYrYo

guys i want happy rachel
can rachel be happy again ??
she was the only happy woman in the bunch

>abbey X lucy

This is a worse ship than abbey and daisy...but part of me would love to see what would happen if he tried to keep paulo away from her.

A couple of cat dicks should do it.

Sure after she magically turn matt straight