What was the point of this scene?

What was the point of this scene?

Illustrate the inherent misery of the human nature

make people think there's something to get

Just some dumb shit he thought up. Same as the rest of the movie. Remember: the movie was supposed to be a TV series and Lynch even told the actors he was figuring out the "plot" as they were filming.

in the same way the actress did not want to see herself a failure, that man feared most becoming the bum behind winkies

its really not that complex or deep. the movie is about self expectations and failure in a lot of ways

see

>inserts random bullshit
it's fucking memorable and doesn't detract from the established narrative
>makes up the plot as he goes
and it's still a GOAT movie. just accept that lynch is a fucking maestro and get over it, friendo.

>There's a man... in back of this place. He's the one who's doing it. I can see him through the wall.

Based Lynch redpilling the audience.

>its really not that complex or deep
I was not serous in the slightest my man. I love the movie but this guy
is right

>talks about how he sees the bum monster in his dream
>sees the bum monster

The movie is a dream.

so whats the scene where the guy goes around the corner and something spoopy happens?

its very clearly not just random shit. You can tell your actors that its a mystery because thats the performance you want. giving away all of your symbolism can get a different unintended performance

and like i said, its pretty clearly related to the themes of the movie. The actress does not want to see herself become a failure, and the man in the suit does not want to see himself become the bum behind winkies. They are both scared to death of these possibilities

everyone fears turning into Vincent Gallo, which is why he was cast as the "bum" behind the Winkies. But, in reality, that's just how Vincent Gallo chooses to live.

The only good thing about this movie was the tits.

what if you watched this scene, and then skipped to the part in the movie with the exact same scene but with different people to understand wtf is going on?

>implying the audition scene wasn't hotter

They had to have 1 good scene it otherwise shit movie

vincent looks even creepier in drag.

Point is that he's a faggot, always trying to hug Larry cheek to cheek. Gross.

this movie is like the emporers new clothes

no one even the director can figure it out, but if you say its just a weird movie everyone says too deep for you

when u nut and she still suckin

10/10 acting

>when you realize nuts were better than Utz

If you have to ask, the movie flew over your head. But fr, it was to demonstrate the spooky hobo guy who was pulling the strings the whole movie.

>"There's a man, in back of this place. He's the one doing all this!"