When you realize Draco was right the entire time

When you realize Draco was right the entire time
>invites Harry to be his friend in the very first movie, warns him against hanging with the wrong types, gets spurred
>Sorting hat puts Harry in Slytherin, he pusses out and goes Gryffindor like a cuck
>Draco is redpilled on racemixing, calling niggers "mudbloods" to their faces straight up
>A E S T H E T I C Aryan haircut, tall and thin and alpha-looking vs. Harry's manlet stature that impresses only Ginny (an actual coalburning nigger-loving inbred fetal alcohol syndrome having whore) in the end
>BTFO's Harry multiple times in front of the entire school, makes hundreds of pussies wet simultaneously
>Dad still alive for most of the series
>Gets the succ from hot Slytherin thots daily, only succ Harry ever got was from a dementor, Ginny doesn't put out and has bad Weasley genes so his kids are probably retarded vs. Malfoy's guaranteed racially pure Aryan descendants

Take the Malfoy pill

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=351Aa5q_S98
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>only succ Harry ever got was from a dementor

never forget
youtube.com/watch?v=351Aa5q_S98

implying joke drooling can write?

Hahahaha! Mom I posted the thread again! kys

Draco was a little bitch but his dad was hot as fuck

HOWEVER

this

Never thought of it this way. I think you're right.

Fuck all that stupid shit put me in the house with cho so I can sneak into the girls dorms and steal her panties.

(((Dumbledore)))

W-where's the pasta?

>6 million
A bit of an odd number to pick dumbledore, perhaps a political motivation exists? You never mentioned your religion

>always wrong
>cries like a bitch when it happens
>sucks at sports
>can't keep up academically

I see why Sup Forums relates.

>Chad Harry makes his own friends, bangs his best friend's sister
>Commands the sorting hat to put him in his proper house
>Chad Dad unlike the Malcucks
>BTFO out slytherin routinely
>BTFO Voldemort and the Death Eaters

shit taste

Fuck Cho. Moaning Myrtle best spookfu.

that would be an impressive feat

I would rather steal her owl. Omg cute

Emma Watson is so hot in that movie

It doesn't matter how many times you repost this OP, he is still going to be in one of the dullest franchises in history. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

ciao reddito

>hot Slytherin thots
>pug faced Pansy Parkinson

Malfoy couldn't even kill Dumbledore when he was wandless in front of him.

shitty opening line

Do Dementors give blowjobs?
Are there Dementor qts or just fags?

She was hottest in Chamber of Secrets as a cat

I was getting worried.

Draco should have been a girl.
>first female of his age Harry meets
>he and Draconia hit it off well
>become actual friends despite being sorted into different houses
>rather than a forced, horribly written rivalry, a tragic friendship that manages to hold despite the two growing further and further
>Harry wonders often whether he was supposed to be in Slytherin with Draconia. All of his problems would be gone; no conflict between friends, his Parseltongue would make sense
>book 5-6 their friendship frays horribly, ending with Harry carving her up with Sectumsempra (seriously, imagine how emotional that would have been, slashing up your longtime friend and partial love interest in the heat of the moment)
>covering for him at Malfoy Manor actually makes sense

Face it, Draco should have been a girl with a friendship with Harry, it would have made for some great growth, made a lot more sense, and could be seen as a mirroring of Lily / Snape.

I recently reread the books. Given how many times I've seen this copypasta, I thought I'd actually count how many times she writes "stretch their legs" or some derivative. I didn't notice it. So provide page numbers for every time it's used to verify this claim

>Character is too principled to kill a harmless old man even when under personal threat of his life
>this is somehow a flaw

That's all really solid but Rowling is a hack so

Don't forget that Dumbledoor had a hardon for Harry and kept giving his house points even though Slytherin should have won many times over

This would have been interesting. Good fan fiction.

Beta. Male. Chad Harry never hesitated when he had Voldemort. Used the disarming charm, knowing Voldemort's charm would backfire, just to mock everyone who said he shouldn't use it

Really solid. Would read.

It shows how she doesn't understand males. Boys are generally friendly with one another when they are rivals. The bitchy, snarky rivalry between Malfoy and Harry is so obviously effeminate; Rowling doesn't know how males rival with each other, so she inserts a female rivalry between two boys.

>and in the end they make it work instead of repeating the tragedies of the past :3

I never thought of it that way but you're right. Draco doesn't behave at all like a male bully. He's a stereotypical mean girl.

The old saying goes: all men are friends until something makes them enemies, and all women are enemies until something makes them friends.

>only succ Harry ever got was from a dementor

Imagine Draconia masturbating furiously while in tears thinking about Harry each night after a day of tormenting him

tfw when a random autist in Sup Forums writes a better story than a multi milionarie

Damn it why did you make me imagine this

Sup Forumseddit numale cancer go home

>in the end she sees the mistakes she made and marries a ghanian immigrant
make it happen

I was never under the impression that Draco was bad at school. Harry was pretty shit himself, only coasting by on a natural talent for Defense Against the Dark Arts.

>When you realize Draco was right the entire time
When you made this thread the very first time, OP.

This is the exact moment that made Malfoy a dementor

Dumbledore is an asshole

Harry and Ron were both incompetent and just leaned on Hermione as a crutch. She'd be a Mary Sue if not for the all too real lack of self respect leading to her obsession with a mentally retarded repressed homosexual ginger.

He turned into such an ugly man.

For me the funniest part always was "perhaps the dice was cast", not "no!". I wonder why that is.

Looks better than the ginger, that's for sure.

Any of us can write a better story than a woman

nah not really

People rarely are both beautiful children and adults, it's usually one or other.

Jesus, I guess he is too intelligent for Hollywood nowadays.

Ah yes, the bully that was recasted because she was too hot but was based on Rowling's bully so she couldn't have that

I just think the "No!" part is funny because it's such a weird but effective way to make it like the guy is mocking the dumb stuttering voice he invented for his own strawman

That's normally how it happens.

This. Perceived beauty is based on ideal proportions of facial features. But these features do not all mature at the same right. If you've reached ideal proportions as a child or young teen you'll almost certainly overshoot them by the time you reach adulthood.

I think this happened to me. That and I got a bit overweight. I used to have girls come up and talk to me. Getting old sucks lads.

I actually understand how Draco turned out after watching that

>aryan
he's supposed to be British. Brits are not Aryan.

>get's hot thots

you don't know what a thot is

>Weasley's bad genes

it's an old magic family probably less inbred than a family like the malfoy's, aristocratic families obsessed with lineage tend to have lots of inbreeding and erratic behavior eccentricity (which the whole family seems to have in the books)

>O on his Defense OWL
> E on every subject he gave a shit about

He only seems like shit because Hermione is as good as she is. Harry is pretty decent at school

This happened to me, it really fucking sucks.

how old?

Aryan is a political convenience for the Third Reich to separate Ashkanazi Jews from Germans/Hungarian Christians. There would be plenty of ethnic Jews converted to Christianity and visa versa and the Nazi's used this psedo-occult concept from Helene Blavatsky to cherry pick who they thought was or was not Jewish or German enough. Hitler even said the Japanese were 'honorary' Aryans.

He never said that about Brits or French Europeans. He hated Polish people far more than he hated blacks. People say Hitler was devastated about Jessie Owens, but he probably didn't care. He would have been more upset about any British or Russian wins.

This happened to me in reverse. Was a loser in highschool. Few years later, suddenly girls approach me and flirt with me all the time. Getting old is great lads.

>it's an old magic family probably less inbred than a family like the malfoy's
Every single one is loaded with visible recessive traits so I doubt it.

>inbred even by british standards
How horrifying

Holy shit an educated Sup Forums post. Keep up the good work.

Brits aren't particularly inbred

>Brits are not aryan
>Ginger weasleys genes not bad

Are you trying your hardest to sound like a potato

tfw 24

:/

at least I have charisma and high cheekbones

When you realize Rowling's simplistic writing is an accidental commentary on nepotism

I would settle for an ugly Hufflepuff gf desu senpai

>putting atlas shrugged over hypersphere
Jesus fuck, what is this monstrosity?

T H E
F
R
E
N
C
H

t. Chyswyck Bongerton of Schraplywidgetshire

Don't get fat dude, I have really good chiseled features but as soon as I gained weight I just look puffy.

MWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

I'm french

i'm one of those ppl who cant get fat

I eat shit all the time but always keep the slim muscular features
though I suppose riding 8-9 miles daily to work helps
(tho even if i sat on my arse i wouldnt gain weight)

CHAMPAAAAGNE

Hufflepuff is chill. Probably where most of us would've ended up in.

Consanguinous marriages are only part of the story. Iceland is white on that map but has extremely low genetic diversity.

>i'm one of those ppl who cant get fat
Bullshit, wait till you get older.

>though I suppose riding 8-9 miles daily to work helps
Oh nevermind. Keep doing that and the most you'll ever have to worry about is 5-10 extra lbs if you over indulge.

I'm chubby and can't get slim, no matter what I do. Good thing I don't get fatter either, no matter what I do.

Don't forget
>Harry sees how Snape royally fucked up his friendship with Lilly when he gets the memory
>realises the two actually have something in common
>resolves to not make the same mistake he did

Exercise, fatty.

You eat less than you think and exercise more than you think

You eat more than you think and exercise less than you think

Boys can't enter the girls' dormitories in Hogwarts

>tfw none of my character traits fit in in any of the houses

>I'm chubby and can't get slim, no matter what I do
TRY EATING LESS AND EXERCISING MORE
THIS WILL WORK UNLESS YOU'RE A MIRACLE OF SCIENCE THAT CAN SUMMON FORTH CALORIES FROM THE ETHER

Are you a cowboy user

I get your skepticism but there have been times in my life when i've just stayed in eating pizza for weeks and not excercising and i dont gain weight

other times I'll work out a bunch for weeks or months and dont lose or gain any

I've probably gained 1 stone in natural muscle weight over the past 8 years without ever varying in chub level, regardless of my varying habits

Don't care what liftbros say its for certain some people can easier get fat than others, Its not purely a calorie intake equation, because if it was I would get fatter when I eat more, but really I just do bigger shits

t. metabolic research scientist (srsly)

>>invites Harry to be his friend in the very first movie, warns him against hanging with the wrong types, gets spurred
>my name is draco malfoy
>i am a racist
>i despise gingers and mudbloods
>i hate gryffindor house
>and my parents worked for the man who killed your parents
>do you want to be my friend?

mi ride mi bicycleta

this.

While not the same, it is possible to require so little food in a day as to seem as if you just aren't losing weight.

I, for example, can't drop weight unless I cut down to like 600 calories a day.

>one of the most desired pieces of land in europe since day 1
>inbred

brainlet detected

>I get your skepticism but there have been times in my life when i've just stayed in eating pizza for weeks and not excercising and i dont gain weight
If you've been in shape all your life it takes more than a few weeks to lose everything, and "eating pizza" isn't very descriptive. What kind of pizza? How much?

>other times I'll work out a bunch for weeks or months and dont lose or gain any
Muscle weighs more than equivalent volume of fat by a lot.

>Don't care what liftbros say its for certain some people can easier get fat than others,
True but not enough difference that there are people who can break the laws of physics.