How is this show still so popular when its so homophobic?

How is this show still so popular when its so homophobic?

Half the jokes are "dude gays lmao" with little substance behind it. I'm not gay and really don't care, it's just interesting how it remains a beloved show by normies who are are all about LGBT shit these days. In Ross' case it makes sense cause his wife n shit but the rest of the cast makes the same lame jokes.

Also Ross is a shithead. Phoebe too. Fuck it, Monica is the only good hearted person.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tl3hOkBnL9M?t=249
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ross's ex-wife is a lesbian and Chandler's dad is a tranny. If anything, Friends is probably considered "progressive" by most people these days considering the time period in which the show first aired.

>hating Ross
this is how everyone knows you're an idiot. Ross is the ultimate pleb filter, with his narrative of a tragic Greek hero brought low by his shitty "friends"

He's a lying cheating shitty friend who thinks he's much better than the company he keeps. Eat shit.

This
Ross is best friend
It always pissed me off how he was made a bad guy for not wanting to step aside and justbpet some stranger take his place in raising his child

t. Beta

Jennifer Aniston looks a bit like Barbara Streisand

>ross tries to tell his friends about discoveries in paleontology, his work and area of study
>the group: DURR HURR DINOSAURS LMAO
that's not even the worst of it, with what said about how they wanted him to let him cuck himself

>cheating
Shut up Rachel you were on a break

THEY WHERE ON A BREAK

>tries to be a know-it-all egotist and incessantly talks about shit that he KNOWS they don't care about
He only cares about himself and HIS interests

can't be unseen

Sorry, but if you had any interests outside being a faggot you know that people like to talk about their passions. His friends were dick for not at least feigning interest. Everyone listened ypo Monica bitch about cooking and respected her ocd about cleanliness. They listened to Rachel bitch about clothes and her job. They listened to joey about acting and fucking girls, or pheobe and all her dumb ass shit and respected her stupid values. They were fucking dicks to Ross for no reason

t. Cheating degenerates

If you genuinely love someone you don't fuck someone else the very first night of your """"""break""""""

Kek, enjoy getting cucked you beta wimp
She was obviously gonna fuck mark and even later dated him
She knew what was going on from the first second. Fuck her

Literally everyone feigns interest and will outright say "I stopped listening" when anyone starts getting autistic about their hobbies save for Phoebe who they pay attention to because she's so fucking weird. Ross deserves his treatment when he's always being a dickhead to everyone else anyway.

It's amazing how selfless Monica turned out to be while big crybaby cuck Ross turned out when raised by the same parents. How do you actually end up getting cheated on by a woman with a woman lmao what a fucking cuck

PIVOT

>Literally everyone feigns interest and will outright say "I stopped listening"

Sounds more looks you're just an asshole
No wonder you dont understand friendship

t. Beta

I'm sure all of your friends truly enjoy your company

This show was so white lmao

She went on a date with him to get back at Ross for fucking the one chick, and called it off before they even slept together cause she was only on that date with him out of anger at Ross.

She should've fucked him but had some amount of self introspection unlike Mr. dinosaur nerd.

They do actually, because I actually listen to them and help them with their problems
I'm sure your mom loves yours

He could've looked for a new group of friends, I mean, he was friends with his sister looool what a fucking loser

It's the perfect women love i an I can tolerate it show. See New Girl. Bing watch some Friends with your gf an you are guarantee sexual release.

>She went on a date with him to get back at Ross for fucking the one chick,
That's not true, why are you lying?
That's never brought up in the show, she shows actual interest in him. Which is why fuck her because she knew he wanted her and had similar feelings but told Ross to fuck off even though he was right

Ross did the same fucking thing too so what the fuck are you sucking his dick for?

Prove it

Did you even watch the fucking episode right after Ross cheats? I literally have been marathoning this show while getting blown by 10/10 Miss America candidates for the past couple days. Rachel goes on the date in The One With the Morning After and literally says she's not into him

If you're gonna have this conversation at least fucking watch the show you stupid nigger

Yeah man just surrender to all your base desires man lts smoke some of that weed too while we are at it right? GODDAMN WE ARE SO EPIC DUDE, WE OWN THIS SHIT!

or just stop with the dinasaur shit
if i notice my friends dont pay attention everytime im talking about dinos i just take the hint.

Fuck off I would never cheat on weed

Yeah after the date she decides she doesn't like him, you're still making shit up. She never did it just to get back at Ross, its on the date that she decides she doesn't like mark
If you're gonna watch a show pay attention instead of getting your dick sucked

>Every appearence of Ross' son Ben doesn't show him bloddied and bruised by his lesbian parents.
Not accurate, honestly.

You sound upset.

youtu.be/tl3hOkBnL9M?t=249

"I'm just doing this to get back at Ross"

Word for fucking word you stupid faggot. Kys for making me bring up the video.