How did Kramer afford to live in Upper West Side NYC?

How did Kramer afford to live in Upper West Side NYC?

plot armor

He always had some crazy money ideas and some of them payed off. He also was a very heavy mootch, and constantly got supported by other members of the show.

It was the early 90s rent was pretty cheap everywhere compared to today

He's on Strike from his bagel job.
I guess he's getting some sort of stipend during the negotiations.

canonically a drug dealer

probably pot & pills

He dated and killed a bunch of rich lonely old widows using his Kavorka.

wtf no it wasn't

Selling drugs

He made a lot of money throwing niggers asses out

He was a criminal. He was always involved with schemes.

He also mooched off Jerry and probably sold him drugs

I mean come on Jerry is comedian they do hellla drugs

he made lots of money from various lawsuits with Jackie chiles

Because he worked like a

KKK Fork Inspector

Something something (((them)))

I'd say cocain and crack

He was a kike

>How did Kramer afford to live in Upper West Side NYC?

oh, he gets by.

yes it was

for example in F.R.I.E.N.D.S. (feobe, ross, ioey, biNg, anD Spolit brat rachel) all live in central new york apartments and order take away food every night and drink cofffee out literally every day and go to top restaurants and holidays all on shit jobs mostly

Jesus, you're fucking retarded.

look up average rent price in 1990 compared to 2017, buster

The real Kenny Kramer lived across the hall from Larry David, and was the "go-to" connection for weed for LA comics in New York. The idea of Kramer just barging into the apartment whenever her wants (usually when he hears conversation) is based on this real life familiarity.

Kramer's apartment was rent controlled and he was always falling ass-backwards into money

the apartments are rent controlled, monica got the apt from her grandmother

eh both of you are correct in a way, the 90's was when rents skyrocketed to prevent the average from getting anywhere near a large city

probably like monica and rachael, he is occupying someone else's rent controlled apartment that has been at the same price for decades.

I think the bigger question is why the hell would anyone want to live in a shit hole like New York?

Inherited money
kek