The Crown - Season 2 Trailer

youtube.com/watch?v=ME2umFQ_xBA

Kino returns.

like what the flip is actually the point of this show!?

it's just royalty masturbation. the show is very very far up it's own ass. the acting and sets are very good though.

its a compelling period drama with top-notch acting. and better than most period dramas.

I enjoy it.

also Michael C. Hall is JFK this season

about time that mother fucker got back into tv acting

What an odd song choice in that trailer.

>They're at Kennedy
Have they said how many series of this they want to do? I'm guessing s2 ends at Churchills death/funeral passing of an age and everything in 1965. But that still leaves them with 50 years worth of history to get through

>According to Netflix content chief Ted Sarandos, the plan is to have the period drama run for six seasons, following the Queen's story throughout her whole life. "This is going to take Queen Elizabeth from age 29 to, presumably, the current day. We'll see it lay out over decades," the exec said last year. "The idea is to do this over six decades, in six seasons presumably, and make the whole show [run] over eight to 10 years." Every two seasons, new castmembers are expected to be cast in the major roles to account for the years that have passed.

Olivia Coleman is replacing Claire Foy next

that sounds like a whole lot of zzzzzzz

>and make the whole show [run] over eight to 10 years
Sounds reasonable she's 91 now. Say she's got another decade at most in her, they'll know how final a season it is by the time 5/6 are out and can plan accordingly.

She's met a lot of American presidents.

>Olivia Coleman is replacing Claire Foy next
Couldn't they have done some makeup and CGI trickery? Claire is so good for the role.

Why not a show about the Rotschilds who were and still are the real leader of UK?
Like how they created Israel, their satanist parties, etc?

>he thinks that eventually they won't and people will be okay with it

haha very funny

DELET IMMEDIATELY

I watched the first few episodes of the first season and it felt so pedestrian. I doubt even housewives even watch this.

even fucking Downton Abbey is better written and acted

sounds like a cool FICTION story user!

I think they wanted to tell a TRUE story and not some FANTASY show like you want.

>that ghoul on the right

british genetics everyone

With a name like 'The Crown' they could base each series around different monarchs, but noooo.

I'm only citing wikipedia bruh. We could also have a prequel with the creation of the masons in some dark scottish castle. And then how they side with the jews and overtake the House of Lords.
Holy shit, this would be 1000x cooler than "useless queen is meeting some nigger people in australia".