Hi guys. I'm drawing right now...

Hi guys. I'm drawing right now, and want some weird WEIRD ideas to draw more and more and more and more MORE MORE AND MORE MORE MORE...
[...]
I just ask it to be as abnormal as possible, PLEASE, I NEED IT.
Thank you so much, hate you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eQnIVl2MZmg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Requesting Inflation of NuBlossom

Demongo from Samurai Jack (pic related) absorbing the soul of some fallen warrior through the warrior's nipples.

This?

youtube.com/watch?v=eQnIVl2MZmg watch this
it's really great and weird art maybe you get some ideas

giant Raven from Teen Titans rampagin' through the city with her cloak being turned into a bunch of tentacles with suction cups that suck down tiny humans which makes her boobs grow bigger.
is that too casual?

Define weird. Are you creating bizarre sci fi/fantasy creatures with an utterly alien physiology? Or are you making Psychiclebbles/John K./etc. deranged animation?

WHATEVER, ALL THAT YOU SAID

How's this, OP?

OH FUCK !! THIS IS AWESOME, IS ISJDHFNIJSKDF !!!!

If you want to make life beyond anything we know, observe the art of H.R. Geiger, look at Oddworld concept art, read about the scrapped alien designs for 2001: A Space Odeysey and maybe watch The Dark Crystal, if you have the patience. The sky's the limit here, let your imagination run wild, yadda yadda yadda, but it's tough to get an idea going. I would try to invent a new genome/family/whatever (I'm no biologist). Look at what makes reptiles, mammals, pachyderm, mollusks, etc. so unique despite sharing a common, earthen ancestry. What would a life form look like that doesn't fall under any identified categories? Beyond that are animals, plants, fungus. It's also never a bad idea to look to microscopic life for inspiration. The unseen world is an underrated source of ideas. Lots of people base aliens on octopi or even fairly normal animals, like wolves or cats, but not many people imagine what these microscopic creatures would look like blown up to our proportions. It would be fucking crazy.

If you want to draw deranged animation like the picture in your OP, then I would suggest taking character designs that only work in cartoon form and adding a horrible level of detail and reality to them that's extremely off putting. Whoever drew those Power Puff girls nailed this.

Good luck, Sup Forumsmrade. I hope you like whatever it is you come up with.

THANK YOU SO MUCH !!!

people crying upside down waterfalls into urinals in the ceiling

Are you the same one who made those previous threads?

>I AM SHE

Okay. I'm the one who made the goth girl suggestion. Are you still interested in doing that one?

Anything by hypnothalamus is really interesting

Yes, my friend, LILLY COBB IS IN PROGRESS*-*

Okay, thanks.

THANK YOU SO MUCH, GUYS, TOMORROW I'LL START ALL YOUR IDEAS, AFTER, I WILL POST IT ON MY TWO SOCIAL MEDIA, YOU CAN SEARCH IT IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN SEE YOUR IDEA. SEARCH ME ON FACEBOOK OR INSTAGRAM LIKE BETH JEITE.
I HAVE TO GO !!! GOOD BYE !!! HATE YOU SO MUUUUUCH