Finn Wolfhard calls the 27 year old model who harassed him "gross"

youtube.com/watch?v=fYF1KX-ywhg
>her smile and optimism: gone

She's currently getting a few death threats per minute.
instagram.com/p/Bau3H9zHOTz

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2950916/Actress-makes-history-model-syndrome-walk-runway-New-York-Fashion-Week.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

she's going to make tens of thousands of dollars from this
>"at least I get to call her a roastie!"

Her career is in ruins, normies despise her more than Trump

It's ok, she's a woman, so it doesn't count. It'll be forgotten about in a few days.

not true she tried turning on her comments in her most recent post and they just shit it up so she turned them off again

So he's a pussy fag just like Mike

her instagram traffic is blowing up
Companies pay people to post pictures on instagram

roastie btfo

Not when every comment is calling you a fucking pedophile

>set up a stunt to normalize pedosexuality
>it flops

>piercing

Dropped

>“not to be weird but hit me up in four years”.
>harrassed
>under fire for this bullshit
how did the anglos become so fucking retarded?

So the kid is a fag? I knew it

Thanks for the amazing insight balding faggot

wait until he is 16

Yeah, that's fucking stupid. She specifically told him to hit her up when he's legal.

Jesus Christ.

what a homo

Its old jealous roasties who know they'd never have a chance with Finn

>Smokin' hot model hits on you
>Call her gross

Jesus Christ, is there any hope for today's youth, or have they all become massive faggots?

White Knight low test detected. That 'woman' is fucking hideous. I'm proud of fin.

that sounds like some reddit shit, go back

So some jewish kid gets a kiss from a 27 year old model trying to further her career. Sounds like Pedowood to me.

Did someone set her on fire? cause thats the only time she'll be smoking hot

clearly he's gay

She's like a 7/10 tops

Truly /ourguy/. Roasties BTFO

>smoking hot

Kek even that little faggot was smart enough to shoo the whore away

There's nothing wrong with busting a thot's chops.

He needs to say things like because of his fanbase. Imagine the jelly.

fucking faggot , hope he and all the gayer things fans all die

Finn is only for Jack

p a t r o l l e d

You guys would stick your dicks in anything eh. Bet you fap to grimes and bjork.

I'm glad she's being held to the same standards as men. Fucking disgusting.

Why is he always touching Jack?

>smoking hot
maybe if you're some neckbeard on Sup Forums, that's a 2/10 for finn
also why would he go for 27 year old pussy (31 in 4 years, fucking disgusting) when he has unlimited access to prime teen pussy

Stop posting Ali.

>any publicity is good

Therefore Ghostbusters is a success. Having people talk about how it's dogshit really helped it.

Therefore Fan4stic was a big success. Having people talk about how it sucked monkeyballs drove people to theatres.

Therefore Star Trek Discovery is a big success. Having constant reviews process a ton of horseshit to find a kernel of good is really spreading the word of mouth.

He gets hundreds of comments like that from ironic thots on all his videos now though and he never says shit about it. His viewerbase is probably close to 90% normies at this point.

Since he kissed her, someone should write him a message and ask what Harvey Weinsteins dick tastes like. He did say gross so that might be the answer.

>also why would he go for 27 year old pussy (31 in 4 years, fucking disgusting) when he has unlimited access to prime teen pussy

This, Finn could be fucking a new 13 year old every night and no one could judge him

This is pretty fair from Reviewbrah. His channel has been blowing up but only because insufferable faggots insist on his being their "flavor of the month" inside joke. I'm not going to pretend that his content is anything exceptional, but it must be insulting for people to sum you up as "le weirdo who i'm going to pretend to be attracted to, #lelol xD" and not appreciate what you do.

So yes, he did nothing wrong.

Most comments talking about being "wet" are trannies or guys role playing as girls.

His brother looks so ugly

Did you watch the video? He said what she did was gross, not that she was gross.

>smart kid knows he's too young for people to talk about that way and has some self respect and self restraint
>le what is le wrong with kids le these days

How the fuck is that ugly cunt a model?

Effeminate faced Leaf faggot would rather suck cocks than jump at the chance actual young men at his age would kill for, more at eleven.

Rich Daddy and willingness to suck cock, thats all it takes

I didn't say he was in the wrong. A majority of the social grease these people use is completely negated as soon as you don't play along.

>How the fuck is that ugly cunt a model?

Every basic bitch in existence has a model career because they have an instagram account my friend. And why not? Thirsty betabux will be thrown at everyone above average showing skin.

>Finn is only for Jack
Isn't Jack dating some androgynous looking chick?

Not for pedos.

Hold on

Lemme get this straight

A woman said she wants to bang Finn Wolfhard and is now facing persecution and ostracism from hundreds of other women who want to bang Finn Wolfhard?

Can someone explain that?

Delete this post right now

Liberals run the entertainment/Fashion/Art industry: dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2950916/Actress-makes-history-model-syndrome-walk-runway-New-York-Fashion-Week.html

Ghostbusters: yes people watch it out of irony/curiosity
Fantastic Four: Josh Trank is directing an Al Capone biopic starring Tom Hardy
Star Trek Discovery is the driving force behind CBS' streaming platform, and will reach ironic/curious success when it moves to Netflix next year

But yes you fucking autist, that hundred year old phrase is dated.

>Can someone explain that?

Women being women

Women are just competing for him. If they can reduce their competition by one more female they will do it. They dont give a shit if they are hypocritical.

No it’s actually mostly fat 15 year old Mexican fangirls or metrosexual closeted 30 year old men from what I saw in the comments.

This sounds about right.

>or metrosexual closeted 30 year old men

Yeah a ton of them, but I also seem a lot of women with funky dyed hair who probably like using the word "problematic"

Not everyone is desperate., especially a kid his age. What she did was inappropriate, and he did good calling her out. Imagine if the genders were reversed - the outrage would be tenfold, and I doubt you'd be defending such instance

nah

To everyone who says she's ugly: Who do you find attractive? Serious question.

Oy vey, shut it down!

It's a very loose term now that instagram exists and that you can rank as a "model" once you're over 1000 followers. Like how people call themselves "tech consultants" on Linkedin because they helped sell lawnmowers for a summer.

Based Finn

The internet was a mistake. Some F-level celebrity is creepy about a flash-in-the-pan teen actor from a web series on Instagram, and it turns into an international news story, all because you can get clicks by combing through people's newsfeeds, finding a piece of shit, and waving it in people's faces with an over-the-top opinion piece.

This is the future of news right here. When raw fuel for self-righteous hot takes dominates the """news""". Even if somebody spent the time and money diligently researching real news, 90% of the clicks and money would go to the barely paid Grad school rejects quoting it in the middle of their hot take on it.

picrelated because some faggot watched the behind the scenes stuff and found something that he could possibly be outraged about if he takes the worst possible interpretation.

She is absolutely gross.

>t. virgin
Finnchads realize that destroying a woman’s self esteem is the easiest way into her pants

>reddit spacing

People don't care once she's getting blacked

>because I'm hardly at school

For some reason, I got kind of a twinge when I heard him say that. Like, he was almost saying it with a kind of regret. I don't think he'd admit it publicly, but I think a lot of kid actors like him wished they could lead somewhat more normal lives.

Kevin Spacey is on top of the world right now, good for him

How many roasties be upset when Wolfhard turns out to be gay when he's 18?

>How many roasties be upset when Wolfhard turns out to be gay when he's 18?
I'm sure it'll be totally natural and not because he's had crusty producers invite him to pool parties.

not many, I have a feeling his "fanbase" is older faggots.

>got his first kiss in kindergarten
>kissed millie
>called the old slag gross

Based Finn

poor guy
Stacies must have given him a lot of shit in school

They'll be delighted. they're the ones cutting "Fack" into their arms

>Ghostbusters: yes people watch it out of irony/curiosity

Yeah but it didn't outnumber the amount of people who didn't watch it because they heard it was dogshit you fucking retard

he practically makes out with that faggot who called Bill Skarsgård "gorgeous"
kid is already half a homo at least

>Netflix show about 80s movie homage
>model makes a joke that's in a lot of 80s movies
Really makes you think

just stop, alright?

hey fuck you faggot Bill IS fucking

G O R G E O U S
O
R
G
E
O
U
S

Funny, I think Ali is beautiful, and Irene Jacob in both her Kieslowski movies is one of my favorite grills ever.

And that's still more people than would have watched it if nobody had heard about it at all

Ok I will, sorry my bad its not been a good day

>casually touching his shoulders is "making out"

That's absolute normal behavior between boys, everyone did it at his age. In boys school it got worse, people would grab each other's junk as a joke

What a faggot. When are people going to accept that men and women are different? A young boy is not going to be affected in the same way by sexual attention from an older woman as a young girl would be from sexual advances by an older man. Completely different dynamic at play. I remember being in 7th grade and me and all my friends talking about how hot our Spanish teacher was, I would have fucked her in an instant if she came onto me. Poor little queer probably wants to feel flattered and excited but the soy-filled media is convincing him he needs to think it's "gross".

>be a 14 year old
>get hit on by some hottie
>can't take a compliment and call her gross
>not wanting to fuck her with your shota dick
WHAT
A
FAGGOT

>women

>he thinks 7th grade girls don't want to fuck their teachers

didn't some other girl do it as well how come she isn't getting as much heat?

jealous faggot detected. Finn's banging hot model while you're jerking your dick against the monitor

Do not bully Jack