Who else here hates films?

Who else here hates films?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vwq7gJlH59g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wtf i watched more films this weekend alone...

Why the fuck would he tweet this, it isn't relatable at all to his """fanbase""".

Maybe he means he only watches 'hate films' such as Romper Stomper, etc

>Google him
>He's a divegrass cuck
>He's also a manlet
Opinion = Discarded

he watches sunplays

I hate films almost as much as I hate television.

it was only the 8th "film" he's watched.
in reality he has seen thousands of flicks, movies, and even a couple kinos

they are pretty shit desu
you'd think many obvious mistakes and issues would have been taken care of by now
>ugly bland cinematography using pastel colors or egregious filters, low contrast/digitally shot
>dishonest use of music(scores are dishonest)
>unnatractive women
>stories based on real life incidences that are not interesting (women/the holocaust)
>producers have too much control (unartistic and largely jewish millionaire recipients of nepotism dictating art=big mistake)
the list goes on

I don't watch films either. That is why I come here. I just use whatever Sup Forums's opinion is on a film and project it as my own. Sometimes it works out pretty well and sometimes it doesn't. I just can't be bothered to waste precious hours of my life watching films.

Can someone with twitter ask him what the eight films are?
I am guessing six police academy titles and two problem childs

what about flicks?

Movies generally suck.
Naked Gun 3 was the last bretty gud movie.
TV shows are fine tho

>literwho.jpg
>twitter post
>nothing to say for hi mself
>just parroting others and upvoting tweets via spamming them on other social media spots

How can one who hates films be so kino?

youtu.be/vwq7gJlH59g

Rocky is awesome

You could do far worse

Sports people have no souls. Whenever athletes (or models) are on a chat you know it's safe to turn over. They are ignorant non-entities with nothing to say for themselves.

he also has a shit voice and a boring tv personality (his rl personality is that of a spoil child who thinks he is owed more than he has gotten)

absolute cunt of a person

*chat show

Freddie Flintoff's a good lad though

He should be watching kinos like these instead.

>yfw FILMS, MOVIES, FLICKS, KINO, TV SHOWS, ETC!!!

>He's a divegrass cuck

Funny. Then he really should appreciate the art of great acting.

Not a bad list desu.

>watches movies the airplane provides
>thinks he has an objective view on film
What a turbopleb. Only thing this guy can do is chase a ball around like a dog.

It can't be possible.

Every person has seen at least over 20 movies in their life.

I've literally never seen a full movie

He's probably autistic

Imagine all the hours you have wasted watching shitty movies and television shows. All those hours that could have been spent learning a skill - wasted.

damn you actually made me feel shitty/guilty for a moment. the tedium sank back in pretty quickly but you had me for a second there.

No one has. It's called blinking.

Some of us don’t settle for anything below kino. You plebs would never understand.

this is what i picture half of Sup Forums posters being like.

the other half is broader in their tastes but prefers anime and videogames to movies

I'm just here for the television
filmcucks confound me

enjoy the got generals my low IQ friend

no wonder, half of the movies he watched are the same underdog story. what a fag at any rate

this thread is gonna give me an aneurysm

holy shit, are you me?

ADHD?

Serious question: what do you do all day?
The fact that you frequent a television & film board yet watch no movies makes me wonder if liking anything unironically has become passe' these days... must be a gen z thing?

I orchestrate elaborate plots inside my head. I wake up everyday with new experience that i interject into these scenes playing out in my mind. I sometimes sit in a chair for hours replaying my own creative thoughts over and over again until I consider them perfected. Then I lock them away in the deepest parts of my mind for a day when I may want to revisit them.

maladaptive daydreaming?

same here but I just come here for the pop culture and celebrity memes

you should write it down instead.

if you don't, you're just making your mind paralyzed. not a good look.

>not pausing before every blink

Thanks for the answer, but unless you're schizophrenic for real (which is a possibility I can't exclude), you just sound like you're trying to make yourself interesting when you're actually just a nobody. Which is fine, no-one on this whole godforsaken site has ever accomplished anything of real importance and that's why we're here.
The only thing that makes me wonder is: has nihilism and chan post-irony gone so far to brainwash an entire generation of 20-something men into void shells that can't enjoy or find pleasure in liking anything?

I hate myself for liking them. Does that count?

great list, user. i don't see anything wrong with it whatsoever.