ITT: It's an Olga Pataki thread

ITT: It's an Olga Pataki thread

>its a pear body shape thread

Olga's relative lack of popularity on Sup Forums has always baffled me.

Because she was sort of a cunt. She's the kind of waifu that would turn you down even in your fantasies

Bridget's complete absence on Sup Forums baffles me more.

IT'LL GO STRAIGHT TO YOUR THIGHS

How specific to post your own art, SB99.

>That hand

Anywho, I liked Olga. Felt like a character who achieved too much too quickly in life and then didn't know how to handle even the barest minimum of failure as a result. But she didn't feel inherently malevolent for it, and even seemed to wish she were more like Helga, being able to deal with bullshit and just dusting it off like it was nothing. Or at least put up the facade of doing so.

Or maybe I'm remembering completely wrong because it's been years since I watched Hey Arnold. Anyway I remember liking her.

All it needs is the second palm line to be erased

>being this superior

MUH DICK

Come on one of you idiots have to have some amount of lewd art

It's mostly nudes and screenshots in my collection with little in-between.

>SB99 art

kys for posting this cancerous shit

JUST POST WHATEVER YOU HAVE GOD DAMNIT

....Are the MODs asleep?

>She's the kind of waifu that would turn you down even in your fantasies

She's easy to break down though:

>then didn't know how to handle even the barest minimum of failure as a result.

^Like this user said, she's been raised to believe that anything less than perfection is a failure.

She went into depression over thinking she got a B instead of an A.

Once life hits her harder she's guaranteed to settle for less and could very likely go on the path to being a common street whore.

It almost happened when Helga found out about Olga's boyfriend cheating on her but she decided not to tell her.

Someone is going to die...

But I REALLY want her to just be happy..

>ShittyBalls99 art
End yourself

I'm more for..

...Wait?!

>Is this a Olga hate thread?

Her 24/7 upbeat attitude just seems like a coverup for a dark part of her life.

like Lila who's always cheerful so she doesn't have to deal with the fact that she's dirt poor.

Maybe if we had that Helga spinoff we would have learned Olga was a druggie.

Darq once told me that if the HAJM does well, nick may green light "The Patakis"

I wish there was more detail into WHY she wanted to be perfect.

What do you think was going on here?

Nice samefag, kiddo.

Is that Stan raping a brunette version of Phoebe?

It's just awkward perspective of them arguing at the table.

Well something happened that made Bob become neglectful towards Helga and made Mirian turn to drinking.

I always found her voice boner inducing when I was a kid, I still do.

I have to agree with my friend, she was pure sex back in the day.

>Cheers.

bump for potential

Fuck, you just KNOW Olga couldn't wait to break sweet Lila in for girl on girl time.

From Helga, the baby of the family's point of view she was always great and praised.

But that was from her P.O.V.

Could be that while Helga was neglected as a kid, Olga was going through hell to meet impossible standards and the punishment was severe. She eventually managed to reach those goals at the expense of crippling depression and damage to herself. Her only method of recourse is to find sunshine every single day. The moment something goes wrong and she cannot meet those goals ingrained into her by an extremely pushing father or overbearing mother, I.E. getting an A- like in that one episode, then she fucking breaks down.

I can't blame the artist, that's incredibly difficult to draw a hand like that in that particular style.

It helps if there's a lot of art to post in the first place. From there, the drawfriends are pretty good at rolling with something.

This is a totally inconsequential question, but since Hey arnold ran from 1996 to 2004 and had a movie in 2002, is it a "90s show" or an "00s show"? Cause I've heard people refer to it as both.

Both. There's no reason it needs only one label.

Only one season aired in the 2000s, so it's definitely more 90s

I always assumed Helga was an accidental pregnancy.

Bob only wanted ONE child and then one day Mirian got preggers (most likely on purpose) and expected Bob to be happy with a second child, perhaps thinking if he had a boy, he would lay off Olga.

Bob unfortunately was the opposite and basically treated Helga as the unwanted mistake baby she was. Mirian probably got punished too, in a "Bob refuses to fuck her anymore until his wife hits menopause and can't have any more children" sort of passive aggressive manner, hence why Mirian drinks since she can't get laid and Bob hates her for getting preggers when he said he wanted only one kid.

Arnold (along with Helga and Harold) was created in the mid-'80s and had a Claymation short in '88. So he really doesn't belong to any one decade.

I really didn't like how they wrapped up her story, but it kind of made sense. She already had done everything she could to please her parents, all that was left was to help her little sister be happy in some way, even tho to Helga that meant moving away.

90s show. It was one of a big wave of shows that came about once Nickelodeon's first wave of Nicktoons were canceled (Doug, Ren and Stimpy) or in the case of Rugrats, was stealth canceled until the network realized Rugrats was doing monster numbers in reruns and ordered additional seasons worth of episodes and the movies.

That said, it's also like Daria in that it's a show that is part of the overall zeitgeist of the time. Basically an idealized version of Guiliani's New York in the late 90s filled with young kids coming of age in the halycon 90s, before the world turned to shit with 9/11 and left the cast with ruined dreams and crushed optimism.....

The Big Sis episode was after that so she must have moved back at some point.

I didn't realize this artist did Olga also

Any more pics

Two more that are banworthy.

Gotta admit she always seemed attractive.

I hate this faggot artist and the 100 and one same looking pictures that he shat out

Stan Marsh eating out a girls ass from the looks of it

Link?

no, it really isn't.

you just can't draw for shit.

I like both Patakis tbqh

i think its a less complicated version of that

I can't even remember where I found them; I think most places have his material as DNP now.

Ok thx

She didn't WANT to be perfect, she felt like she NEEDED to be perfect. That might be splitting hairs, but it comes down to what the initial motivation is. Olga didn't want to be perfect because she wanted it, she wanted to be perfect because that's what her parents (mostly Bob) demanded of her. She's an adult now so she could stop and live her life the way she wanted, but at this point her very sense of self is wound up so tightly that it's damn near impossible for her to stray from the "be perfect at everything" path.

That's why she envies Helga, Helga gets to choose where her life goes.

In the Helga shrink episode Olga mentions working with the eskimo kids in a flashback, so thats definetely after big sis.

For some reason my strongest memeory of this character is her eyeliner when she cries.

Weird.

I think they've been posted on aco; I'll check later and post tbem if not.

Was Lila around while Olga was student teaching?

Thx

T H I C C

Any more pics from this series when he did Hey Arnold. Ali could ever find was this pic and the ones you guys posted here.

THICC

Helga envied the attention their parents paid her sister, Olga envied Helga for the lack of attention.

Who's the chick on the right?

It says in the pic user its Olga

Huh, guess not.

There you go.

I just have Olga, Frankie, and Velma; his stuff isn't easy to find in general these days.

Thx user

I've got more pics from the artist and nothing else Olga though

If you mean on the left, that's Bridget from the movie.

Olga probably felt a need to be that way to hold the family together as well since Bob and Miriam's relationship seems to fall apart when she isn't around for them to fawn over.

>olga thread
>lasting more than an hour

holy shit people do care

It's actually really sad that Helga's fantasy about Olga having a terrible life would just be her turning into Miriam.

Big Bob's Crisis was after that episode so she either came home or visits regularly.

The scene where she tells Helga she is a wind up doll for her parents and that Helga is lucky her parents don't notice her is downright sad and, unfortunately, true for too many kids.

Okay seriously, how in the world is she not at all mentioned on Sup Forums?

>Miriam
I always wondered if she became an alcoholic before or after marrying Bob. Given that she apparently used to be a champion swimmer, bull rider and is a fucking genius businesswoman I would say after, but I don't remember if they ever got into Bob and Miriam's past.

That's one of the things I love about the show, it approaches emotional child abuse from both sides. It would have been easy to just leave Olga as the perfect daughter who loves her life and amplify Helga's plight even more, but by making us understand that Olga is just as emotionally wrecked as Helga by being on the opposite side of the spectrum we get to see a complete picture of how emotional child abuse can take many forms, as well as a more well-rounded understanding of the Pataki family.

>tfw even as a kid I saw the direct parallels between the Pataki sisters and me and my brother
>still get called by his name in front of people at things like graduations or family get togethers

>tfw no /fit/ Olga fanart

She probably has the body of a model with all the awards she has