S O O N

S O O N

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Iger
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Murdoch sell off to the Mouse?

The Mouse also owns ABC. So this would be interesting. As Mickey owns Liberal Media and Good Goy Conservative Media.

>a handful of people on Twitter complain about no Fox fanfare before Star Wars
>Disney makes Fox an offer they can't refuse

I want off this fucking ride. I guess in the long run it doesn't matter. It's just jews being jews, but I don't think I can stand to see x-men be "disneyfied"
>they had more of an interest in Futurama.
I mean, at least they have good taste.
>inb4 who you quoting
I'm not gonna link you to polygon

If this happens, then we could finally get the non-special editions of Star Wars on Blu-ray. Distribution rights for those are tied up with Fox

Disney wins again lads

WHO ELSE HERE HAPPY

entrainment monopoly lmao

He was literally /ourguy/

What entails as monopoly practices? How do we stop the mouse?

gross

what the fuck is going on in murrica? is the plot of Mr. Robot real after all?

How do we stop the disney?

Nothing can stop them now.

What about FX? Would Disney produce shows like The Shield, Fargo and The Americans? Would Legion be shoved into the MCU and have quips and banter up the asshole now?

Fucking typical, the minute Fox finish their X-Men movies with the OG cast Marvel get the rights back. All the crossovers they could've had.

"21st Century Fox has been in talks to sell most of its company to Disney, according to a report by CNBC. The discussions are said to have centered around Fox shedding its film and TV divisions, networks like FX and National Geographic, and the company’s stakes in international networks like Star TV and Sky."

So Fox will keep its sports and news, everything else would go to the Mouse.

What's the plot of Mr. Robot?

Oh great another 50 seasons of the Simpsons until it has 3 viewers per episode but the merchandise is still profitable

>no monopoly laws
OH SAY CAN YOU SEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ready for the X-MEN REBOOT AND 20 YEARS OF COMICBOOK QUIP FILMS GUYS!!!!

does this include the Avatar films?

>you live to hear a normal looking homer sound like a straining grandpa simpson
>"Bbbbbaaaahhhhrt uhhhh hhhhelp meeee with this new eye ffffoooohne!"

THE FREE MARKET user! ITS THE FREE MARKET user! YOU CANT QUESTION IT!!!! THE FREE MARKET user!THE FREE MARKET user!THE FREE MARKET user!THE FREE MARKET user!THE FREE MARKET user!THE FREE MARKET user!THE FREE MARKET user!THE FREE MARKET user!

>avengers 4
>now featuring Avatar from the Avatar series!

>farewell 21 cent Fox, it's been fun ride
who we are left with? Universal, WB struggling Paramount and Sony?

THE FREE MARKET WILL FIX IT

>everyone loves dystopian megacorp near-future cyberpunk
>we're already living it, and it's worse than our lowest expectations

I want to joke about Disney PMCs but I feel like that might be a reality in twenty years

they wouldn't touch the TV stuff but the movie division would get fucked in the face. Disney only makes around a dozen movies a year now and they're all blockbusters. they would kill anything at Fox that isn't a huge franchise.

Universal is doing fine, they have the minion franchise and Jurassic World

WB has been killing it this year and they're getting bought by AT&T which is in another league, those guys could buy Disney and shut it down for shits and giggles.

Paramount and Sony are fucked though

F

Universal amazes me, really.
One of longest lasting, and probably oldest studios. Yet so fucking lazy, almost half of their movies are either copy/paste (old 40s ones) or long-lasting franchises like Fast and Furious.
Now rebooted Jurassic and Mummy too, although latter one wasn't that great success, wasn't total failure either.
Uni shows that being lazy cashgrab is effective. How not to love them.

America does have monopoly laws, they just are kinda shitty and never used appropriately.

>yfw Xmen reboot in MCU

I don't understand how this doesn't violate antitrust laws

How can anyone not a rich Jew be ok with this?

>muh joos

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Iger

Check the first line of "Early life"

Reminder that those who talk ill about Mouse House will be banned from screenings (among other things).

>Sup Forums doesn't understand law and reflexively blames Jews episode

America complained about China's monopoly laws - "too strict"

What does Fox owns?

I hope this happens btw

China is gonna mutilate the US it's not even funny

Wait, Is it '21st Century' or '20th Century' Fox?