When a toy commercial is the best DC movie in YEARS

>when a toy commercial is the best DC movie in YEARS

Why are you talking shit about Lego? Every capeshit movie is a toy commercial.

It's good because it's good. Don't try to diminish that by pretending it's somehow lesser than live action.

The difference is these are actual TOOOOOOOOYS

they are literally all toy commercials

>inb4 the directors artistic vision

come on user

Was I the only one that didn't like all the extra in there? Voldemort? Godzilla? Daleks?

So? Theses are toys too

It felt a bit off because the first LEGO movie had the whole toybox from the start so you were bombarded with shit the entire movie. This was just Batman for most of the film and then like 6 other movies are pulled out for the last act.

You sound like a buzzkill purist.

is unikitty in it

It was just a bit out of left field for me, is all. Like, what's the point of doing the set-up for a big, fun batman film, and doing all the advertising for a big, fun batman film, and then just left-fielding dinosaurs and flying monkeys in? I'm not saying it's a bad film, but I am saying that it felt kind of forced to me.

>Godzilla?

That was the Kraken from Clash of the Titans dumbass

I was really waiting for a shot showing that Gotham was built on top of a huge laundry basket.

your first victory DCucks, it only took slapping the word "LEGO" in the title to get a certified fresh.

boy I can't wait for the Justice Lego movie

Someone's still butthurt about a password, I see.

People don't want grim supergeros movies thanks to disney.

Hence Watchmen flopping and dceu.

Seriously. It goes beyond capeshit. Every animated movie, disney movie, many many big movies are to sell a thing. Disney didnt buy star wars to make movies, they bought it to make toys. There are even more star wars products and tie ins than there ever was before.

>best DC movie in YEARS

Maybe if they made a GOOD grim superhero movie for a change.

>tfw grimdark Batman is so played out and oversaturated he has to go back to his goofy side in order to have anything good

>when a toy commercial is the best superhero movie in YEARS

Watchmen came out in '09, when the only 2 MCU releases were Iron Man and The Hulk. Disney bought Marvel the same year. And we got our first Nolan Batman in '08, the whole trilogy tending to be held in high regard, and the first two especially so.

So probably the DCEU is shit, and Snyder's a hack.