Affleck Wants Out Of The Cowl

screenrant.com/batman-ben-affleck-leaving-role/

Jesus, is there ever any good rumours or good news about the DCEU? I mean, this is grain of salt stuff but so was the idea of Affleck stepping down as director.

...But I guess this is also a Who'd You Have Replace Affleck As Batman thread too.

I think it'd be hilarious if Leonardo DiCaprio was the new Batman, since he's already well experienced with excessive violence and sinking ships, dohohohoho[/spoilers]

But seriously, maybe Matt Damon, because the BAT DAMON jokes write themselves

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/amp/www.looper.com/2992/actors-hate-part-marvel-franchise/?amp=1
google.com/amp/www.highsnobiety.com/2016/10/31/halloween-costumes-2016-google/?format=amp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I mean I really really don't want a new batman. but if so that dude that play's harvey spector on suits looks like bruce wayne.

WB should call Feige and beg him to unfuck their shit

what else can they do, Nolan ain't walking through that door. Plus who knows if he can do anything other than grounded Batman, that was kinda lightning in a bottle.

AHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

AHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

AHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAH

>that was kinda lightning in a bottle.
Heath Ledger was lightning in a bottle that got uncorked when he kicked it.

Ditto.

Jesus fucking christ.

They really, really need to just reboot the DCEU. Reboot it while it's not too late to do so.

>WB should call Feige and beg him to unfuck their shit
Man, a DC cinematic universe handled by Marvel Studios would be so fucking amazing. At least we'd get a DCCU that actually FELT like the actual DCU.

Wasn't Batman his dream role since forever? Isn't Ben an A-lister (at least as director) that he wouldn't allow himself to be slapped around by WB? This sounds like bull to be honest.

Fake news.

It's not new

google.co.uk/amp/www.looper.com/2992/actors-hate-part-marvel-franchise/?amp=1

Look at marvel for example

[Spoiler]HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA[/spoiler]

the problem with affleck batman was not affleck as batman, but affleck as director. he tried to squeeze too much bullshit into that movie and it felt disjointed and unfocused. also the casting of lex luthor is untenable. DC has resigned itself to television until the next mediocre movie comes out.

Hilly shot.

Batman is literally the blood of the DCEU, the only shit that put everything together.

He appeared in 2 of its 3 movies, is a major chatacter on JL and is reported to appear on Wonder Woman. He is DC most popular character.

I hope this rumor is also true, this would be hilarious. It's the curse of Superman's creator, because WB tucked up with his family to make MOS.

The DCEU is being sabotaged by Lego to get them to make all their DC movies Lego movies.

No we wouldn't are you retarded? Thor is fucking trash, and he's the closest Superman analogue power/setting wise they have.

>Man, a DC cinematic universe handled by Marvel Studios would be so fucking amazing. At least we'd get a DCCU that actually FELT like the actual DCU.

I hope you are shilling. And that you are at least getting a good check.

Same fagging evansposter lol

A bit too obvious

Nah. But if it makes you feel better, sure.

they should recast the joker while they are at it

quick who can he play in the MCU now that he's out of this shitheap

They should fire Snyder, the execs that chose Snyder and reboot the entire universe while at it.

Captain America is the closest in term of personality, and he is great tho, basically the most loved.

>Man, a DC cinematic universe handled by Marvel Studios would be so fucking amazing.

Oh my god no, terrible plots, terrible bad guys with no presence, too many jokes, it would be the worse version of the DC universe, always playing it safe.

1/10 bait

ITP: Just because Marvel fucked up Thor, it means they'd fuck up Superman too. Just because their power levels in the comics are similar.

Kill yourself.

Oh yeah, I forgot stating any kind of positivity for the MCU makes you a shill, despite the fucking vanguard of DCEUfags on this very board who constantly defend every decision Snyder ever makes and ride his dick to infinity and beyond.

look at the butthurt DCuck

>Wasn't Batman his dream role since forever? Isn't Ben an A-lister (at least as director) that he wouldn't allow himself to be slapped around by WB? This sounds like bull to be honest.

If this is true then I highly suspect that Ben was recently raped by a man wearing a Batman costume.

Going from dream role to something he no longer wants anything to do with is baffling.

>Nah.

Wow, I believe you know mouseketer

Daredevil.

This.

It's too late not to make this movie but completely disconnect it tonally and visually from Snyder's universe.

Shame that Aflac's Bat movie was the only thing I was mildly looking forward to but it seems everything Snyder touches turns to rot and it's better to just abandon that whole ship and move on.

Rumor is a rumor. Once facts come a long I might accept that you're right.

They should make a Flash Point Paradox movie and then they can change everything, even actors

It must be so humiliating for him that a lego Batman film was much better received than BvS and that there's a very real chance that it may make more money than Justice League

> only ONE person made and post all the pics with Evans.

What a delusion, if I had any here, I would post just to funk with snydercucks.

You basically described the entirety of the DCEU.

>inb4 the Marvel 'formula'

I rather have a franchise that's good but stale, than one that gets endlessly shat on.

But this caricature that you think the MCU is, isn't true, but so far, the description looks EXACTLY LIKE Justice League will be.

>Kill yourself
No u.

You have shit taste and are a retarded fanboy so do the world a favor.
Last movies I saw from either company was TDK and TWS. COMICS and CARTOONS faggot.

Welp, if it's true

They fucked now

Of those, the only ones I agree with are MCU bad guys being forgettable and there being too many jokes I do agree with the movies being played a little safe too.

But those can be fixed with better writing and a willingness to take more risks. That said, Marvel's effort has been infinitely better than WB's so far anyway.

>. At least we'd get a DCCU that actually FELT like the actual DCU.

The MCU is great but like fuck does it fell like the 616. It's the same deal as the DCAU

For the love of God Snyder

Drop the fucking trailer tomorrow

KILL THIS FAGGOTY CLICKBAIT

>DCEUfags on this very board who constantly defend every decision Snyder ever makes and ride his dick to infinity and beyond.

Fuck you. I never defended the DC Movies but you fan boys have such simple minds that if you don't like A it means you must like B! I also think MCU are lazy as fuck and forget able most of the time. Most franchises translate better to series anyways.

Fuck you too bud.

I've got a one word solution for all the DCEU's woes:

Multiverse

Seriously drones have to be the most gullible people on the planet.

I could make a rumor that if you eat your own shit you can fly and I bet they'd start doing it if Buzzfeed published the article.

616 right now is shit, the characters of the movies are better of being different and just embodying their best aspects.

With DC's streak I'm going to assume it's true; we'll see soon enough though.

>God Snyder

Did he get bored of "Zach" and change his name?

All of these rumors come out because Marvelfags eat them up like candy. It's called "clickbait."

True, but I'd hope the existence of Germany and non-existence of flying Germans proves that eating your own shit doesn't let you fly.

Then again, you did say Buzzfeed readers so....

The characters are generally closer to their comic book counterparts than the DCEU versions.

That one thread the other day about post-IW MCU got me thinking about this. An user said they could eventually get to the Multiverse. Shit made me salty as hell about the DCEU, since DC has traditionally had the richer Multiverse. And we might not ever see anything about that in live-action because WB are fucking incompetent.

Screen rants publishes every rumour imaginable. Someone with bots and shit could use Twitter to run a rumour about the Aquaman movie being a romcom and they would make an article about it.

Fags like you said the same about SS reshots. Turn out they were true.

Fags like you said the same about Affleck stepping out of the direction of the movie. Turned out....it was true...

Honka honka nigga.

>89903663

You must be in deep denial or getting a lot of mouse dollars, those movies are children trash.

For example I have never heard a single adult mention Dr. Strange beyond manchildren and literal children and even then they already forgot about him, about Luke Cage, Daredevil, etc.

Marvel makes money when they release movies but they are flavor of the month, after the hype dies nobody gives a shit.

Its telling that Stranger things is popular months after its release while Luke Cage has been forgotten despite ''breaking netflix''

WB should be happy that Sony is clinging so tightly to their position as the stupidest fuckups in Hollywood, otherwise that honor would fall to them.

>But those can be fixed with better writing and a willingness to take more risks.

According to people Civil War was the one with ''better writting'' and yet ended up suffering of the same problems

>and yet ended up suffering of the same problems
The fuck it did.

CW was actually the one Marvel movie in recent history that actually dealt with several issues that have been plaguing Marvel movies since like, Phase 2.

Are you retarded? Do you think DCEU is all WB puts out?

I'm honestly sad
The Batman was the one thing I had any hope for in the DCEU and every bit of news makes me care less

I'm pretty sure most of Sup Forums does

>Terrible villain
>Terrible plot
Nice "resolution".

What you mean? Actual forgetful movies are the DCEU.

MCU has a shot ton of fanart, fan writing and cosplays, which show that their fan base is active and alive. I barely ever saw a single fanart of DCEU characters, apart from Harley and Echantress pin ups.

So based on what you make this claim? What is your source? How are you quantifying it?

I see you're still trying to push that since the GOTG thread. Sounds like you're losing steam, though.

But lemme know if there's an actual job that lets you talk shit to others on an anonymous image board.

Civil snore was shit

>having hope for anything DC

I wish none of this ever happened.

>turns out they were true

Nobody said there weren't reshoots. You just don't know what a reshoot is.

Civil War was even worse than AoU, which at least had a memorable villain.

>most complex, multidimensional villain of the MCU so far
>actually sympathetic
>wasn't just a generic EVIL VILLAIN
>didn't kill him off
>plot was more complex than most Marvel movies
>took risks by making the movie Black Panther's origin story and also including Spider-Man
>superhero vs. superhero movie

No.

>screenrant
>66 replies/33 posters

>. I barely ever saw a single fanart of DCEU characters, apart from Harley and Echantress pin ups.
Whatever helps you sleeps at night retard.
google.com/amp/www.highsnobiety.com/2016/10/31/halloween-costumes-2016-google/?format=amp

No which is why Sony's track record is even worse.

If they WERE just the DCEU they might win.

good, the lego batman movie is 50 times better than any of the current DC movies

Shit taste.

I bet you live the prequels of SW.

So the leak was real?

>22 movies
>0 memorable

Go ask your friends (considering you have any) what the last marvel flick was about and who the villain was.

>>Terrible villain
>>Terrible plot
civil war wasnt bvs

Still no fanart, my dude.

>fanart equals relevance

I guess Steven Universe and popular anime are more relevant in our culture than either.

BvS and Justice League probably just didn't live up to his expectations and he's disillusioned

doctor strange. dormammu

Well, yeah, I mean, it was basically there was no villain, just a guy tricking two heroes into fighting through a series of convoluted schemes and coincidences. How stupid a movie are you gonna get when the plot has to railroad the two icons of the franchise into fighting each other for the flimsiest of reasons... Oh. Oh yeah.

...Thank fuck they ran out of time/money to unleash those other super-soldiers and just had them all killed off-screen or they'd probably have just been the Doomsday of Civil War.

yes

You kind of proved his point by showing that the only thing that people care is slutting around Harley.

Enjoy your Harley centered cinematic universe, once Affleck leave the DCEU.

Affleck is probably running headlong into the clusterfuck that is WB politics. He probably wants to go in one direction, they want him to go in another.

You get no argument from me on that. The MCU is better than Marvel comics ever were

It shows that it isn't forgotten.

I mean, it is kind of obvious.

>DeCaprio
I know it's a joke but Leo would make a great Green Arrow. Somebody tell him Ollie is a liberal

Say what you want about DC but we'll never have a scene like DANCE OFF. Just

WB had fewer flops than Disney.

>even marvelfags can't even name the villains of their movies

Holy kek

>>most complex, multidimensional villain of the MCU so far
A high bar indeed. He was still shit though.
>actually sympathetic
No.
>wasn't just a generic EVIL VILLAIN
Yes he was. Muh daddy is a terrible reason.
>didn't kill him off
And until he's relevant they might as well have.
>plot was more complex than most Marvel movies
It wasn't even more complex than WS and that's heralded as fucking kino here.
>took risks by making the movie Black Panther's origin story and also including Spider-Man
Are you fucking retarded? Spider-Man a fucking risk?
>superhero vs. superhero movie
Even if comics hadn't burned me out on that shit, they did as a response to BvS. Did they do a better job? Yes, but don't fucking act like this was anything other than a response to competition.

Nah because even though the movies are shit they at least make money. Sony just keeps making flops

Civil War did the same thing as AoU with the hamfisted setting up of future movies. Also I can't imagine why anyone liked Zemo. He was a big nothing. He's just a shit plot device to get Cap and Iron Man to duke it out. I'd prefer a "MWHAHAHA!" hammy world conqueror to just a dork in casual dress who's doing evil machinations we mostly don't get to see. Zemo sucked.

I've always wondered who DiCaprio could play if he were ever in a capeshit movie. GA might actually work but I'd prefer him to be someone more important. I think once upon a time, he could've been a great Nightwing.

Dr Strange and the eye of agamotto with kaecillius/dormammu as the main villain. Stopping the villains from using advanced sorcery to summon Dormammu into our plain of existence. Im not even a huge fan and I know this.

I mean, yeah..

Just search for any DCEU character/movie + fanart on google and there it is
Such poor quality bait

>Dormammu

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHABAHAHHAHAJAHAHAHAJAHJAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

>only argument is "I don't like it" and "NO"

How does it feel knowing people care more about some slut in a music video than Captain America?