What the hell did I just watch?

Well?

A shitty Cartoon

Im guessing Mr pickles?

A pile of shit

It's a Mr. Pickles punishes a crime with brutal death episode.

A pretty crap show

An edgy cartoon for stoners.

A bad show.

A garbage cartoon straight out of 2005

reminder this got ATHF and Jack & Triumph cancelled

A tryhard show that doesn't realize that cartoons aren't in the 80s anymore. Hellbenders didn't get picked up because of this shit? Fuck that.

Reminder that Americans think that this is worksafe but an exposed female nipple is not.

How? The show started two years befor both of those shows ended

You see user, this is why you don't look to Mr Enter for Bile Fascination-like bad cartoons to watch.

I find it amusing that Mr Enter even has a bad reputation among reviewers for being a loser.

kinda looks like Trip Tank
is it as bad as Trip Tank?

He's the worst of the worst
All he does is complain about politics

Is there going to be another season?
It seems like they were about to explain what he is.

I take it this is one of those shows that tries to be funny with really crude, really offensive humor but falls flat on its face

More or less.
An ancient evil in the form of a dog runs around delivering brutal justice while everyone just thinks he's a lovable family pet.

Holy shit that's lazy

>Hellbenders didn't get picked up because of this shit?

What? Is this true?

Hellbenders didn't get picked up because Mr. Pickles and Your Pretty Face Is Going To Hell are both hell themed, so Adult Swim didn't want a third show about hell. Never mind the fact that, name aside, I haven't seen any indication that Chris and Zach have anything to do with hell.

I'm not familiar with YPFIGTH, but Mr. Pickles is such a one note piece of shit that I blame it for stealing the slot.

This is fucking bad even by AS standards.
Not even a good bad like 12oz. Mouse.

>Super Hero Guy
>Sidekick Boy
>Crime Man
im so easily amused

The show is dumb and ugly.

But it kinda turns me on, Help!

It's hard not to be turned on when you have things like in OP's image where Pickles has just assumed the position, ready and waiting for his asshole to be stuffed.

You're telling me they couldn't be arsed to change their title?

there's no helping you now

Gore and violence aside, this show does fun stuff occasionally.

Great, going to have to fap to this now.

Hallmark of a decaying civilization.

Garbage. The better question: why did you watch it?