Marvel comics try their best to resemble the MCU

>Marvel comics try their best to resemble the MCU
>they fucking suck
>DC Comics like King's Batman and Gleason's Superman take big steaming shits on the DCEU
>they rock

Seriously, Marvel should take notes.

>>DC Comics like King's Batman and Gleason's Superman take big steaming shits on the DCEU
How exactly?

Son of Superman highlighted how stupid MoS' birthing matrix plot was (throwing in a spunky kid sidekick who was ENCOURAGED to be super by his dad) and I Am Gotham shat on Dark Knight Rises and BvS mercilessly

It's not like DC has and is still using CW synergy to shit on some of their comics.

>now kiss

We'll only morons read modern Flash. Godspeed? I mean, come on.

Where can I read them?

>>Marvel comics try their best to resemble the MCU

Is that why Iron Man is a black teenage girl, Thor is a cancer patient woman, Hulk is a korean teenager and Captain America is a nazi??

>Iron man is a black girl
>Captain America is evil
>Hulk is Amadeus Cho
>Thor is a woman and has cancer
>There are 11 X-men books
>The Vision has a robot family

just like the movies

I mean... DC is the one that gave Green Arrow to the show runners. DC is the one that turned Wally West black. DC is the one that changed Wonder Woman's costume to resemble her movie costume more. DC is the one that made Gay Ray to closer resemble his new animate tv appearance. DC is the one that made a new Justice League team almsot full of characters starring in their CW shows.

Sounds more like projection to me.

>King's Batman
>Good

thats sjw cancer.

PERFECT

>Tomasi Superman
>Good

Supergirl too.

I don't blame you for forgetting though.

>Damian and Jon have to save the day by making out because plot
>Damian groans, but he's cool with it. It's just a kiss
>Jon's really bashful over the idea, afraid of what might happen if he ends up liking it
>Damian promises that whatever happens during and after the smooch, they'll work through it together. Now pucker up
>plot makes it so that they don't have to do it anymore and both let out sighs of relief

Kill yourself.

>gaysnotwelcome.jpg

I want to see Jon /ss/ with Poison Ivy or Catwoman. He's only been fighting with aliens and cyborgs. It'd be hilarious to see him fight superhormones.

Damian with Diana and Jon with Lois.

>there are 11 x-men books
I assume X-Men '92 is good based on nostalgia alone, the others are trash, especially Hopeless' New X-Men.

More like x-men oversaturaxion, amirite?

b-b-but they are being replaced because of movie rights, Rich said so.

MotherxSon Exchanged

grow up

That says more about the DCEU than anything.

You do realize that the birthing matrix plot is from BYRNE's Man of Steel, right

We're trying to shill company wars here, stop bringing your logic into it.

Came here to say this. The concept is literally introduced on the first two pages of Bryne's Man of Steel series. Fucking /co is filled with filthy casuals.

That was then, this is now
Perlmutter got removed from the movies and movie income no longer results in fat bonuses for him
He has no reason at all to keep the X-Men down, nor FF

Now X-Men are getting RessurXtion and FF are making a return though probably written by Bendis because monkey paw wishes are some real shit

Marvel are in a safe position, financially, so they are experimenting with what the fans will accept and like, because if their comic lines tank, they can always fall back on that ludicrous amount of money that they are getting from the movies.

DC's comics are doing their own thing and letting their MU do it's own thing.

Ultimately, we are in a rare position where, as far as comic content goes, Marvel and DC are on completely equal footing.

>Marvel are in a safe position, financially, so they are experimenting with what the fans will accept and like, because if their comic lines tank, they can always fall back on that ludicrous amount of money that they are getting from the movies.
This may have been true before but certainly is not now. Marvel comics don't receive Marvel movie money. The closest they can get is MCU toy sales

Marvel Entertainment has the comics, merchandise, live action shows, cartoons etc.
Marvel Studios has the movies.

Since they split, they are now completely and totally separate companies within Disney. If the comics division goes down the movies won't be touched and vice versa.

>Marvel are in a safe position, financially, so they are experimenting with what the fans will accept and like
Except they'll be rebirthing and expect them to try to attract bigger creators.

11 isn't enough there used to 30

'92 is just Wolverine wank.

Here's a problem though: they aren't very good.

I didn't like Superman's first arc, I thought starting out immediately with Eradicator was weird and I would've probably hated it if I wasn't binge reading it. However, everything after is pretty fun, I admit, but first 6 issues were really underwhelming to me.

Batman however is as big a disappointment form King as Vision was a surprise.

Why was this deleted?

Even if they're legally distinct Disney would be foolish to let the comics division go under. "Hey kids go watch our movies based on characters that don't exist anymore because we ran them into the ground."

>/ss/
Literally the most normie of fetishes. Don't know why so many of you low test scum like it. /sm/ is clearly superior.

>I Am Gotham shat on Dark Knight Rises and BvS mercilessly
You didn't say how

>normie fetish
>surprised at its popularity

Also, its not just there for fetish bait. It makes sense thematically for Jon, a growing, red-blooded American boy and heir to an incredible power and legacy, to discover that evil comes in many guises. One of them is sexy.

I also want Bruce to sit Jon down and give him the "In this world, there are a great deal of women that wear skintight latex costumes...." lecture.

They don't though. They went the other way

Nazi Cap, Monsters Unleashed, Kang Wars, Champions, what are you on about?

>implying one of the guises can't be in the form of a cute boy

There's a lot present in the Man Of Steel movie that was in the Man of Steel comic. It didn't copy the story but there's clearly elements taken from it

underage

There's no way the artist didn't have this in mind when he drew that cover.

Literally nothing illegal or forbidden in that picture

underaged boys kissing

wew, if a Movies-only Marvel fan tried to get into the current comics they'd have no idea what the fuck is going on or who anyone is.

if only

Are people that uptight now? Your post made it sound like they were tongue kissing in an erotic manner when it's just an edited joke picture.

They exist in the movies now.

Batman fighting an insane, emotionally unstable, neck-snapping Superman type.

That's really a stretch to say that it was shitting on BvS. I hate the DCEU too, but you're really grasping.

Also King's Batman has been a huge disappointment

The janitors have been cracking down hard.

Ventriloquist though

imagine if i fucking reread the entire story searching for what you meant when it was just this bullshit