Press F To Pay Respects

F

N

I

Shouldn't have trusted Rick.

F

He got the opportunity to redeem himself a little before death.

Most evil men don't.

>evil men
Negan had a hard life.

Yes, and he let it draw him into evil.

He was a complicated character, who had a moral code, who thought he was genuinely only helping people.

But he was also an evil man.

It's possible to be both these things at the same time.

What the fuck this better not be true, fuck you OP.

Evil is a conscious decision, not being misguided.

Some would argue it could be both

no one is going to storytime this?

He made the conscious decision to murder people who had done him no wrong, for no reason other than to instill dominance in others that he was robbing (even if it was to feed his own people).

Dictators and bandit kings have been justifying their evil by claiming they were doing it all to protect "their people" for as long as humanity has existed. It was never not evil.

The man clearly enjoyed being a cartoonishly sadistic cunt and took genuine joy in being a bloodthirsty sadist.
He was by no means "Misguided but meaning well".

Well when I look at someone like Governor or Chris the Cannibal Guy and compare them to Negan the level of "evil" is really different.
>It was never not evil
And that is where we're going to have to disagree, you're oversimplifying these issues.

so.. some proof he's dead?

>He was by no means
The way his talk with Rick went at the end of the war completely flies in the face of that statement.

Evil comes in many different colors. You don't have to be Hitler to be evil.

There are even fools and evil men who claim he doesn't qualify, after all.

>fools and evil men
Okay, I didn't want to talk to you anyway.

He took a dying, horror-soaked world and did his level best to increase the level of horror, so he could enjoy being King for a Day.

He did no good for anyone, keeping a few people alive to bask in a world of shit he miraculously managed to make a full magnitude shittier to live in.

>He did no good for anyone, keeping a few people alive
Contradicting yourself that way is not cool.

Proving my point, here.

Cheers, mate, have a good day.

Fuck you OP, I don't believe you!

Story time it you fucks

Is an issue even out this week?

Yup tomorrow.

Some stores have had their books since Monday

Proofs?

F

You didnĀ“t deserve that shit Butcher. Life is rough

>Butcher
That's Negan from the walking dead. Loves his bat/wife and swearing above all else.

So I'm a bit behind, Negan actually died in the newest or so issues? Anyone care to explain

He saved Rick's ass last issue but this week's issue isn't out yet.

>That's Negan from the walking dead
Wee duggie > Lucille anyway

Yeah I kinda panicked here cus the issue totally could have leaked by this point, but obviously this was just a "negans totally gonna die" kinda post.
I really doubt he's going to die though, he's a literal cash cow at the moment and not to mention one of the best characters.
I'd say its more likely for Rick to bite it.

Motherfucker I will eat your soul

>the issue totally could have leaked by this point,

This.
The last issue was posted on tuesday by someone who uploaded a pdf.

Wish someone would do that now as well.

Considering he's the best, most unique character in the book, this better not be goddamn true. If it is, I'm dropping it.

This is exactly why it isn't happening.

Fuck off Negan

Does Maggie kill Negan or Negan allow her to kill him in some way?

F

The road to hell is paved with good intentions..

Being mistaken does not prevent your actions from defining you in the eyes of others.

Rick is probably going to die instead.

Shame, I really loved bearded, deceiving, master planner Rick more than naive, pacifist dumb cop Rick.

Agreed. Rick is finally wisening up. I hope Andrea dies, actually. She is overdue.

When the fuck are Stephanie's people going to come into the book, REEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

>You now realize they aren't being conquered by walkers but Ohio will come in and subjugate Rick and co
You fucked up Eugine, you fucked up big time.

I think I've loved Rick's character development most in the book. You can see how different he's become since waking up in the hospital to his current position but yeah, as much as I'd hate to see it I think Andrea is next on the chopping block. I wonder if she'll ever find out if Carl killed her's and Dale's adoptive kids back on the road. I don't think she ever found out.

I hope she doesn't. That's too cruel.

Who based /William/ here? He's only been in a couple issues but I already like his character a lot so far.

To be honest I can't remember who he is.

The Kingdom's new leader and the one who threatened Zachary with a knife to the eye.

If anyone cares, there's a r63 Negan and Lucy pic in the Sup Forumsllection.

Could have sworn I saved it, but apparently not, and I can't be assed to go look for it.

>female Negan

nah

>r63 Negan and Lucy pic in the Sup Forumsllection.
It's probably some really cringey tumblr shit.
...It's actually pretty decent.
>Lucille is a cock in each pic
Never change Sup Forums.

?

I'd be impressed if Kirkman had balls to kill off Negan but I'd say he's one of the untouchables along with Rick, Carl, Maggie, Eugine and Michonne. Everyone else in this franchise is fair game.

Yes, he would have contradicted himself if that was his entire statement. Cherry picking isn't cool either.

Better not be true or dropped.

F

If Negan does die tomorrow what do you think the best death for him would be? I think the following:
1. Negan vs Beta, Negan pretty much takes him down and rips off his mask before they kill one another
2. Dies protecting Rick from The Saviors
3. Maggie finds and kills him in a brutal execution manner
4. Gunned down by the Saviors
5. Lures some of the herd away so the survivors can make it to safety, ends up using himself as a sacrifice so the militia can take out the herd to thin it while they chomp on Negan

probably #4

>complicated character
>all he does is say fuck and kill people

Fuck Negan and fuck Kirkman. He's a complete hack and has no real talent. He's just lucky AMC picked up his shitty series right as he was about to go bankrupt.

It'd be a nice parallel to Negan's introduction if they encircle Rick and everyone and just decide to gun him down and it could be the corpse Heath is cowering next too on one of the newer covers.

damn.
humbled with 1 fucking word.

>Dat #156 though
It was a damn good issue.

does someone have a leak all ready?

I haven't touched TWD since Issue 102.
What's going on with Negan?

Butcher is pretty much British Negan with a dog instead of a baseball bat. And a better hairline.

Funny, my impression is that Negan was alive for far too long.

He's trying to be a good boy now since he was denied entry to heaven. He's asked Rick who is the only one who can see him to go around Alexandria and the communities asking people to forgive the bad things he did and right the wrongs.

He's been trying to win Rick's favor by being useful such as instigating a conflict between them and another group of humans by decapitating their leader.

So a few years later, Negan is seeking redemption? Why does everyone think he's gonna get killed?

And then Kirkman introduces us to Negan's bastard son, who is basically a fusion of Rick and Negan's best attributes.

The advantage Negan Jr. has is that he's a lot slicker than his father, and less overtly malevolent. He's a manipulative, behind-the-scenes figure. He stays in the shadows.

I only keep buying TWD cause it's just 2 TBPs a year and i'm 25 books deep by now, but goddamn do I wish he just ended the series already. And according to the interviews he's only about halfway in... jesus

Why's that?
There's a lot of people in the Walking Dead that should have died a long time ago, but Negan doesn't seem like one of them.

Considering how many wives Negan had, he's bound to have a son who he rejected. For this reason, said son is extremely ambivalent on both Negan and Rick.

It's probably because the show miscast him. I'm already tired of him on TV.

He should have ended Rick Grimes' story with issue 48 and started a new one. You can very much tell that he ran out of ideas after that point and got really sloppy.

The problem with killing off characters is that you risk writing yourself in a corner, closing off paths the story can go.

I legit didn't expect the dog to get killed off screen

What I think Kirkman should have done, in retrospect, is he should have just ended Rick's arc with issue 48 and start a new one. Rick and Carl escape the prison. Michonne is back on her own. Andrea and the rest of them go off on their own. Then he starts a new story arc and keeps those characters on the shelf until he wants to use them later.
Everything after issue 48 just gets steadily shittier. As I said earlier in the thread, I stopped at issue 102.

Any truth to OP's claims?

How'd he die?

I don't know about the comic, but the aggravating thing about the TV series is that it kills off so many of its characters before they're fully utilized.

Only page of the issue we've seen in this thread is

that could have worked pretty well. the stuff after 48 seems like filler for a long time.

>the stuff after 48 seems like filler for a long time.
That's because that's what it is. Kirkman had no fucking idea what to do between issues 48 and 91.

nope. he's fine, for now.

I'm pretty sure that was supposed to be from the issue where Rick thought Negan got out of prison but he decided to stay in his cell.

Wrong, Negan only got his leather jacket back after he left Alexandria and went to the Whisperers.

More?

>It's another Rick and Negan are the same person episode

I doubt anyone big is going to die in this issue though.

Same, I like some character's development, but it's cut short.

Robert wants to give the sense that death can happen to anyone and it can happen fast.
He had Abraham die in the comic the same way as Denise in the show. He regretted killing off Abraham, but seem like he didn't regret the way he died.

Bump

Fuck me the madman is really going to do it. Will this also be the end of the franchise if he kills off both? I can imagine sales would drop heavily.