Menage a 3

Just fuck already

how close are we to the next volume end/Kickstarter? Should be happening soon, no?

137 strips away

>and the next strip is back to wrestling.

Fuck this shit.

this is getting boring really fast

This volume better end with them fucking like mad.

this just going in circles by now, thereĀ“s nothing actually happening

>lesbian wrestling is the worst thing to happen to this comic

makes you think

Zii should actually wear her hair like that second panel.

she looks better with it down

Isn't that all they do in this strip? Do they do anything else in Quebec?

Silly user, you know the rules.
If you want them to just fuck already, that means they won't.
You won't see two people fuck in this webcomic until it's been hinted at so long you give up, lose interest, and expect them to be with someone else.

It's like getting a letter saying "I'm gonna shoot ya in the leg sometime after noon Tuesday" so you are prepared by Tuesday and it never comes and so you move on with your life and 3 weeks later while walking home from the movies a guy yells "IT'S PAST NOON THAT NOON STILL" BLAM.

kill mudslimes

this

Why is eerie cuties dead?

I'm trying to think of a good "they're not dead, they're undead " joke.

Having Nina grow up physically and emotionally took all the cuteness it had going for it. There is no way Layla, Puppy, and Snake girl were gonna carry it.

Man what the fuck is going on with Dangerously Chloe?

Sandra still hasn't updated yet. She's not going to bang the brown is she?

I can't think of who would stop her

>a comic drawn by eisu hasn't updated on time

Surprise of the century.

He is still the artist, right? Why the hell is that hack still getting work?

>He is still the artist, right?
yes
>Why the hell is that hack still getting work?
I herd he was friends with the editor T.Campbell

T.Campbell and Giselle worked together a hell of a long time ago on "Cool Cat Studio." Zii and Gary are pretty much lifted from that old thing. T. also worked with Waltrip for years which explains why Waltrip is doing art for Dangerously Chloe.

I always wondered how Cool cat studio was? Is it good or decent?

>Gary and Zii start marking out
>Gary turns out to have zero attraction to her and can't even muster an erection
>Zii spends an entire book trying to fuck Gary and getting rebuffed while Kiley keeps getting coerced into lesbian sex and also Didi wins the championship belt

>MOM
>HOLY FUCK

>Didi wins the Gary Bowl
Would be kek, would be top kek indeed.

So keenspot it hurts. T.Campbell was still learning, it was supposed to be a "write about what you know" kinda slice-of-life story that NOBODY wants to read, and when the lameness got too much, T. couldn't resist the "and it turns out ____ was the chosen one!" bullshit.

You wanna see earlier work by T. and Giz, read "Penny and Aggie." Better work by both of them than this first venture.