Amazon orders two new shows for 2018. Pete the cat from Swampy Marsh and Costume Quest from Frederator

Amazon orders two new shows for 2018. Pete the cat from Swampy Marsh and Costume Quest from Frederator.

frederator-studios.frederator.com/post/157191928552/well-the-bags-out-of-the-catwell-be-producing

What do you think?

I think the shows will be either 'okay' which means Sup Forums hates it or it'll be one huge retarded mess and Sup Forums's autistic fanbase will flock to it like the cancer they are.

Amazon also picked up Goro Miyazaki's new show

I played the second game, it was cute, but not very interesting, but i can see some stuff kids will love like all the costume transformations

It's already available to watch, but that is Sup Forums.

Have a screenshot from a future Frederator project, The Summoning.

>Costume Quest cartoon.
Oh coo-

>From Frederator.

Anybody excited about Pete the cat from Swampy Marsh?

First game was ok for what it was. Novelty wore off by the second game. Neither the characters or story were anything worthwhile, so my expectations for this series are rock bottom.

Costume Quest cartoon will be top comfy, holy shit.

Was the game actualy THAT popular?

Stop using comfy to describe shit. It means nothing.

First Costume Quest was legit comfy with ok gameplay. Second game got rid of the comfiness and added time travel for no fucking reason, so it wasn't as good.

As long as Costume Quest is cute/funny I think it'll be fine. The game was enjoyable for a few hours but the combat was really bland even the kind of game it was.

>the combat was really bland even the kind of game it was.

This. It became almost a chore to keep doing by the halfway point of the game.

i swear to god if they turn the twins into a extroverted female/beta male duo i'm gonna flip

What will it take to have cartoons look like this again?

The 2D style to come back in vogue in the cinema again

Most of the Looney Tunes and Disney Shorts were made for the cinema not for the TV

Explain this then.

All made for TV

Wasn't Pat McHale working on Costume Quest? Might be good

Disney and Warner have deep pockets to pay for quality animation

Most TV animation does not look like DuckTales or Tiny Tunes but is that limited Hanna-Barbera style

Not in the 80s & 90s.

>not in the 80s and 90s

Ruby-Spears and Hanna Barbera were still using that limited animation style way into the mid 90s

>Costume quest gets a show
>It looks nothing like the gane's art style.

Well, at least i hope it's fun. I also hope they make the candy corn joke from the secons game and that it has at least 2 seasons to cover the events of both games and the dlc.

Explain this then.

it's a perfectly cromulent word

That was made when Turner bought them out and just before they made cartoons exclusively for Cartoon Network when the quality of their cartoons improved dramatically

Hanna-Barbera cartoons were still using the limited animation style before Turner bought them out through

Hope you like Zac Gorman

And this.

Then explain this then.

>no yoyotoki happyears

That still looks like shit.

Has Voltron:LD taught you anything?!?