How is superman jacked...

How is superman jacked? His body takes energy from the yellow sun and converts it to power but his muscles do usually strain in relation to the power he has.

comics...

Kryptonian naturally look like that. You see, in human its muscles but in Kryptonian its solar processing cells. Without them he'd die like a bitch. It also helps that the Kal El lineage was respected and of an elite genetics according to the wills of their society.

I always thought they should add this to his disguise method- like Clark/Kal El is actually skinny as fuck but when he is Superman either his muscles increase or the suit makes him look way buffer, but he would be just as strong either way.

Clark Kent should be skinny.

That or every Superman origin should include one panel with him benchpressing icebergs in his fortress of solitude.

And on top of that he should have a crippling injury that's slowly killing but he fights through the pain because he realizes he's a powerful symbol.

Let's stop beating around the bush: it's because it makes him look sexy.

They have muscles AND solar cells.

Do you really ask why two square meter of solar panel are powerful enough to catch planes midlfight etc. is ripped aswell?
The answer is comics.

In All-Star Superman, Clark dresses in baggy clothes to look like he's chubby and slouches to look shorter.

how come he shaves his chest hair now?

Because body hair terrifies people now.

That's exactly what Superbro did in the early Action Comics run. Morrison taking notes from himself.

Because artists are lazy nowadays.

Superman is buff because he spent most of his early life doing farm work.

THIS

His powers developed slowly over time. Working on a farm is a helluva anaerobic workout. My gripping strength is insane from all those bales of hay I had to lift.

What and said.

He grew up largely without powers, they came in slowly as he grew.

Once they were in, his body is basically maintained at peak efficiency.

great now he wont be able to break his bones again

indestructible kryptonian flesh is so dense and rigid that he gets a workout just moving around normally.

Like Flash's cosmic treadmill, Superman stays in shape with the cosmic free weights

Not many artists draw body hair

/thread

That really was a great issue panel wise. Hell the whole idea of dwindling panel count over the preceding issues was nice too.

This is clearly a reference, but I'm too retarded to know what it is.

AllMight is the Superman of the Manga My Hero Academia.
In the beginning true form is now an emaciated man and he constantly coughs up blood but he hides it since he's Superman and he feels the world would turn to shit without someone like him to inspire hope in the people.