Will you cry like a bitch when he dies to save everyone from Ego?

Will you cry like a bitch when he dies to save everyone from Ego?

His new fin looks stupid.

You look stupid.

Probably. He's my favorite character and stole the show in the first one.

Kirk is the hero we need. Godspeed little fellow. You'll be safe from night terrors soon.

He is confirmed for Infinity War isn't he? He will probably die THERE, flipping his finger to Thanos.

He could be a flashback.

No, he isn't.

yea, but to be fair Elizabeth olson and paul bettany aren't confirmed either. They don't start filming their scenes till like, april.

>>WAAAAH, why aren't these films comic accurate
>>Gives him comic accurate detail
>>WAAAAH, it looks stupid.

Anyways, someone is gonna push the button on the nuke.

No.

I like Yondu, but not enough that his death would illicit an emotional response out of me.

I want to slow cook Petal on a spit

>Marvel movie
>Anyone dying

Good joke.

They've actually been confirmed for a long while.

Quicksilver says hi

Did you miss the huge press release and the fucking YouTube video that shows them filming?

>Elizabeth olson and paul bettany
They've been confirmed by the writers and directors who specifically mentioned significant roles for them.

Guardians 1 had a ton of deaths.

I'm not a fag from reddit so i won't even see this movie

>Before Ultron
>No Quicksilver

>After Ultron
>No Quicksilver

What a loss

Oh yes, all those important people without names that we spent no more two minutes with, never forget :'(

He's James Gunn's good bud, it's not likely that he'll appear in something that isn't directed by him. I bet they won't even get Sean Gunn go play Rocket on set for Infinity.

Those are some real sharp edges, senpai.

Rooker still likes money and work. He would totally do it if marvel wanted him. He seems to love beig yondu too.

Sean Gunn literally has a picture of himself on the set of Infinity War dressed in Infinity War swag.

proof or poof

No?

Why would I, I don't think he's likable, he hijacked an Earth child and lived off his labor.

I am surprised by his fucking popularity, honestly, do kids like creepy blue men who kidnap kids?