Quite literally "Shut It Down: The episode"

Also Kelly and Tad is 2pure

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!6090xRiL!bM-F_pU17-lmA4OsKjrrlTKc2qnVQxZqcZhT3uAKPB8
drive.google.com/file/d/0B8u1qzTSDsKkLU9UdGlrMlpYRTA/view
imgur.com/a/f8ovf
youtube.com/watch?v=59tAqTtVpXg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I did liked the episode, we got to see Star growing up, so, it's not a filler. Checkmate

link?

Rest in parties slurms

>Nothing lasts forever
Just what could they be implying?

mega.nz/#!6090xRiL!bM-F_pU17-lmA4OsKjrrlTKc2qnVQxZqcZhT3uAKPB8
S02E17:
drive.google.com/file/d/0B8u1qzTSDsKkLU9UdGlrMlpYRTA/view

I have no idea if the mega has both Mathmagic and BL, lemme know

Also
did Disney really just show a couple fhaving sexual relations onscreen in a children's cartoon? Damn

Why the fuck everything needs to be about sex with you sickos

It means the greatest friendship in the history of wrestling came to an end last night. But it's ok, because those good times are immortalised on film and witnessed by millions of people. They may be over, but they'll never truly leave us.

I'm pretty sure that was more like getting high than having sex

This week has been... odd. What with semen demons and on screen sexing. Even Nickelodeon had Splinter get drunk and Tigerclaw lose a chunk of arm

I've been rewatching the series and I realized I was honestly expecting Gustav to come back by now.

Seriously, why was he measuring Marco's parents in their sleep, is his name really Charlie or was that another lie, and why the fuck is he pretending to be a variety of different people from different cultures?

We know nothing about him other than that he lives fake lives and he's really good at cooking.

About damn time... And holy fuck, what the hell is wrong with her face?

>and I realized I was honestly expecting Gustav to come back by now.
Why?

He is given a rather ominous send off (said he wanted to make meatballs for his hometown but is shown with baguettes looking out creepily) and then we never see him again. I figured we'd get a follow-up episode where we learn what he's up to, but I guess that's too much for this show.

I was under the impression everybody thought that was just a one-off episode to show Marco has other exchange students before

Because there was clearly something super off about him, way further than what Star discovered, and absolutely none of it gets answered.

Also I just realized he had NO questions or concerns after Star almost killed him with magic. He was just running for his life and brushed the entire thing off after. Which is also really suspicious.

They've gotta bring him back and explain more about him, right? He's kinda more mysterious than Toffee and Eclipsa.

It's both.
Tad mounts her and they "get together", as in literally combine into one being, there's lightwaves pulsing out of them once joined, moan, blush, and Kelly covers them from view "under the blanket". It's definitely sexual, but also has the Disney hypno drug eyes.

So it's kinda like having sex while high. Damn no wonder they keep breaking up and getting back together.

You people remember this was back in season 1 where weird shit just happened and nobody really questioned it right?

He is just a crazy guy that hates being a boring kid from a boring small town so pretends to be an interesting foreigner.

Why didn't she just sell the Bounce Lounge?

>why was he measuring Marco's parents in their sleep
That's the joke. He gave an explanation for everything but one of the creepier things.

is his name really Charlie or was that another lie
We can assume he was telling the truth since every other persona was a massive stereotype.

>why the fuck is he pretending to be a variety of different people from different cultures?
Gets him to infiltrate different families, practice cooking from a variety of cultures, and shed his typical "boring" personality,

>He is given a rather ominous send off
It was faux-ominous, fitting the tone of the episode.

>I figured we'd get a follow-up episode where we learn what he's up to, but I guess that's too much for this show.
He cameos in Freeze day as "Francois." That's more than you could expect any show to do with such a one-note character.

>
Also I just realized he had NO questions or concerns after Star almost killed him with magic. He was just running for his life and brushed the entire thing off after. Which is also really suspicious.
People know magic is a thing on Earth, even if they don't have any.

It was just kind of a weak dumb episode that could've been done in any cartoon, and because of that people seem to think it's more important than it is.

It's over. We don't need to ever see him again.

Too much work I'd bet

Ponyhead is finally not shit but man it took too long to get from episode 1 to here.

I have to question what the hell they were thinking with Ponyhead at the beginning. She wasn't really that funny and just brought out the worst lolsorandom aspects of the show. She's probably the reason people drop it early on like myself, don't judge me

>Star Vs Story Writers: Season 1
>Top 3 people
>Daron Nefcy (creator/executive producer)
Party with a Pony (sole story writer)
Storm the Castle
>Jordana Arkin (co-executive producer/story editor/developed for television)
Brittney's Party (sole story writer)
>Dave Wasson (co-executive producer/supervising director/developed for television)
Monster Arm (sole story writer)
>the three as a trio
Star Comes to Earth (sole story writers)
Match Maker (sole story writers)
Blood Moon Ball
>Staff Writers
>Emily Brundige
doesn't have an episode where they're credited under Story by
>Nate Federman
School Spirit (sole story writer)
Lobster Claws (sole story writer)
Fortune Cookie (sole story writer)
St. Olgas
Mewnipendence Day
Interdimensional Field Trip (sole story writer)
Storm the Castle
>Danielle Koenig
The Other Exchange Student (sole story writer)
Sleep Spells
>Mike Yank
Quest Buy (sole story writer)
Diaz Family Vacation
Pixtopia (sole story writer)
Freeze Day (sole story writer)
St. Olgas
The Banagic Wand (sole story writer)
Marco Grows a Beard (sole story writer)
Storm the Castle

>Directors
>Piero Piluso
Diaz Family Vacation
St. Olgas
>Aaron Hammersley (also a post-production director) and Dominic Bisignano (creative director turned storyboard supervisor)
Mewberty (sole story writers)
Blood Moon Ball
Mewnipendence Day
Storm the Castle
>Mike Mullen
Sleep Spells

>Other
>Ian Wasseluk (writer/boarder)
Sleep Spells
>Keith Kazorek
Royal Pain

Awesome

>a fictional character (Star) is the reason why I've dropped 10 pounds recently, started hitting the gym and changed my diet in order to improve my appearance

Tell me this is normal

>heart eyes
Wew boy

At least you're getting healthier. Now go find a girl.

I sort of wonder why so many people dropped it because of her when she gets explicitly sent away at the end of the episode. Taking her statement about getting out easily too literally?

I mean, if someone thought every other aspect including her was shit then dropping it makes sense, or seeing her as representative of the type of writing they expect the show to have.

But it seems weird when people acted like she was in every first-season episode and RUINED the show instead of, like, two.

It's not normal but it's good

i was happy that she would not be a thing back on season 1 .

now, she still a asshole but at least its feel like she keep her distance

Nate Federman was best season 1 story guy

I suspect the two co-exec producers held back the show a bit.

So we may get the episode Just Friends spoiled next Wednesday thanks to Spectrum friend? Cool.

I still have a couple of months to go, but every time I feel like quitting I think of Star and keep going

>lol here is a gif of star crying after marco feels sad
>sorry can't figure out how to rip episode
>here's a funny gif of star slitting her wrists don't worry no spoilers though

Well for me personally, I was expecting more of the show Star vs. eventually became now back then because of the premise and I just got some unfunny gags (at the time) and this faux-urban pony shitter who felt like she was extremely market tested

Also, you have to remember, this was also when Gravity Falls was still good so I was like "Why do I need to watch this random garbage when I could just stick with GF"

>Taking her statement about getting out easily too literally?
Maybe

I thought suffering was part of the fun. Regardless the guy who posts the mega has access to Spectrum now me thinks

I started exercising because of the sculpted asses of the male fagskaters in Yuri on Ice. No lie.

Can someone can post palete for marco hype face?

We're both going to make it user

It'll just be too easy for someone who has the app to post some shit like MARCO BREAKS UP WITH JACKIE like a full 12 hours before anyone's expecting to see it. It's not quite the season finale but it's close enough, and the last one got spoiled for half the fandom by Disney last season.

I hope we're able to start getting downloads earlier now though.

>"In fact, I haven't seen anything like this since Queen Eclipsa."

Such is the uplifting, life-changing power of good entertainment! We can do it

>Star Vs Directors
>Mike Mullen
Star Comes to Earth
Party with a Pony
The Other Exchange Student
Brittney's Party
Pixtopia
Sleep Spells
Fortune Cookies
Freeze Day
The Banagic Wand

>Aaron Hammersley (also post-production director)
Matchmaker
School Spirit
Monster Arm
Cheer Up Star
Quest Buy
Mewberty
Blood Moon Ball
Mewnipendance Day
Storm the Castle

>Piero Piluso
Diaz Family Vacation
Royal Pain
St. Olgas
Interdimensional Field Trip

>Mike Mullen & Piero Piluso
Lobster Claws
Marco Grows a Beard

At least it won't be as bad as CN spoiling a huge space adventure arc of Steven Universe in full, a full month before airdate, though

>Jackie, hand over Marco. I brought backup!

Lovely.

Did anyone dl this, and does the mega have indeed both parts a and b of the episode, that is Mathmagic and Bounce Lounge?

>Other Directors: Season 1
>Dave Wasson
Supervising Director

>Dominic Bisignano
Creative Director (1st half of season)
Storyboard Supervisor and Post-Production director (2nd half)

>Lane Lueras
Storyboard Supervisor (1st half)

>Christofer Graham
Storyboard Supervisor (2nd half)

>John Aoshima
Post-Production Supervisor (2nd half)

He chooses cat star.

What about Giancarlo Volpe?

this reminds me of one of those creepy vaguely fetishistic kids' flash games

they're started season 2

Those flash games cover everything.

Well, she is the most adorable

Do they cover eye surgery?

Probably. I remember one about brain surgery

Our cinnamon goddess has blessed us with this kind user, who has gone far above and beyond what was asked of him this valentines day. Wherever you are user, we salute you.

This man is a loli master

CAT STAR A CUTE!
_A_CUTE_!!!

boring, filler episode.
I know they are probably setting up for the show end, but still.

if there was a version of pic related with marco and his "harem", what should the sign and newspaper say?

>a whole bunch of pre-ground cassia
That's not cinammon

Also we're reaching "I made this minerva mink sex doll with human bones" levels of creepy

May we all feel the Goddesses love on this day, amen.

>Star Vs writers/boarders (season 1)
>Higher Ups and Directors
>Daron Nefcy (creator/executive producer)
Matchmaker

>Mike Mullen (director)
Star Comes to Earth (sole boarder)
Brittney's Party
Pixtopia
Sleep Spells
Fortune Cookies
Freeze Day
The Banagic Wand

>Lane Lueras (storyboard supervisor)
Matchmaker

>Aaron Hammersley (director)
Matchmaker
School Spirit
Monster Arm

>Dominic Bisignano (creative director/storyboard supervisor)
Quest Buy (sole boarder)
The Banagic Wand

>Aaron Hammersley and Dominic Bisignano
Cheer Up Star
Mewberty
Blood Moon Ball
Mewnipendance Day
Storm the Castle

>Piero Piluso (director)
Diaz Family Vacation
Lobster Claws
Royal Pain
St. Olga's (sole boarder)

>Christofer Graham (storyboard supervisor)
Diaz Family Vacation
Pixtopia
Storm the Castle

>Regular Boarders
>Ian Wasseluk
Party with a Pony (sole boarder)
Brittney's Party
Sleep Spells
Royal Pain
Storm the Castle

>Carrie Liao
The Other Exchange Student (sole boarder)
Cheer Up Star
Fortune Cookies
Freeze Day

>Kyle Newswald and Carder Scholin (promoted storyboard revisionists)
Mewnipendance Day
The Banagic Wand

>One-Off boarders
>Dave Stone
Matchmaker

>Zeus Cervas
School Spirit
Diaz Family Vacation

>Bert Youn
Monster Arm

>Carlos Ramos
Pixtopia

>Scott O'Brien
Lobster Claws

>Nate Cash
The Banagic Wand

>Tyler Chen
Marco Grows a Beard (sole boarder)

>don't cuck
>starco declared only ship

>Star on her knees right in front of Marco with gooey liquid all over her face

Is that as far as she's getting to it?

Of course the girls would be Janna, Heka, Jackie, and Kelly

Gewiz user what made you think that? What Was it the line for you, the Cult of cinnamon, the cuck memes, or the constant desire to see a children suffer?

I think my favorite part of waifu dinners is people taking it extremely seriously.

I kinda think its sweet. That user really loves Star alright.

Not that I can blame him

i made it with jackie janna heka and tom, never thought of kelly

Weird that nobody complained that Star sucks at math. Remember the Barby controversy: "Math is hard."

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

star is a cuck lol

how long until there's a star version of imgur.com/a/f8ovf

jesus christ what in god's name is that

that is some straight "cooking with jack" garbage right there

Wtf

Are those real bones?

Star is an established retarded character.

Barbie was supposed to be the role model for little girls everywhere so parents wouldn't have to raise them.

In order to feel real it has to be real.

>Barby controversy

I don't remember, what controversy?

Is there a onahole hidden?

It was in the 90s. The Simpsons episode with Lisas doll refers to that.

Basically the Lisa vs Malibu Stacy episode

They made a talking teen Barbie doll that said bimbo stuff like "math is hard" "Will we ever have enough clothes?” and “I love shopping!”

In July 1992, Mattel released Teen Talk Barbie, which spoke a number of phrases including "Will we ever have enough clothes?", "I love shopping!", and "Wanna have a pizza party?" Each doll was programmed to say four out of 270 possible phrases, so that no two given dolls were likely to be the same. One of these 270 phrases was "Math class is tough!" (often misquoted as "Math is hard"). Although only about 1.5% of all the dolls sold said the phrase, it led to criticism from the American Association of University Women. In October 1992, Mattel announced that Teen Talk Barbie would no longer say the phrase, and offered a swap to anyone who owned a doll that did.

But as a teenager, Math class WAS hard and I'm a boy

That was kinda sexist from their part

yes yes and yes

Tom instead of Kelly, I think

Feminists are drama queens. This was already true in 92.

Star sucking at math almost destroyed the world, so it's clearly not a good or acceptable thing. Barbie was supposed to be a role model.

>not even fuckable

Whats the point?

can we compromise and make it tammy/tamsin/whatever the fuck we're calling rule 63 tom?

Replace Kelly with Sabrina

Works for me, if you absolutely want it to be all females. But Tom should be there in any Marcobowl combatants selection in some capacity, tomco was baited and fueled too hard by the crew in canon to be ignored, love duet etc.

And rule63 Tom is Tamsin.

It's legit, has both

The beginning of Sally Acorn. For real.

I still love the /k/ story of folks talking about guns vs buying a RealDoll. Dude talking at length about his custom model (which someone pieced together was made to look like TT Raven) and the subsequent throwing out of said RealDoll because talking about her made her impure.

I think it ended that someone rescued her from wherever user dumped her.

Sign: One man one woman
Newspaper: Harems are now illegal
Marco's shirt: Red-blooded polygamist

I pity people in charge of having to market stuff to women or minorities.

youtube.com/watch?v=59tAqTtVpXg