Would Sup Forums want a Doug revival?

Would Sup Forums want a Doug revival?

What was good about this show?

No, it was absolute trash.

It would be fun as long as it starts with all the main cast minus skeeter dieing in a fiery plane crash

We already did, it was awful.

Go and watch an episode of the original series right now and tell me that it's not terrible.

Doug is a product of its time and by times I mean the exact year it came out

The Nickelodeon Doug was GOAT

The diversity, the likeable lovable characters and the story

No it wan't it was amazing and timeless

i think as long as you had jim jinkins and the guy that voiced skeeter and did all the hilarious music, it'd work just fine. I have no idea why Sup Forums hates this show so much but it was really funny. just every damn thing in the show has a funny name or some offbeat nonsensical characteristic.

I've been looking for an animated episode of Nick Arcade with the original Nicktoons cast from the Nickelodeon cable launch. it was 1979, or close to it. Doug hadn't given birth to his younger sister Judy yet, but as we all know, he would within days of the episode. the games were green screen as was the style at the time. one was Sonic, that much I remember. there might have been a Resident Evil too, and of course Call of Duty.

Doug, as most celebrity guests were, was awful at the games. he constantly died and then would look at the camera and give a "Dear Journal" speech. somehow. he came in second to Ginger Foutley, which I was surprised to see considering she had killed herself a few years ago. beating a pregnant Doug was still an accomplishment, as Judy was also given a controller and their scores counted together.

since he lost, he was deleted from the show. as in, completely deleted. it was like when a film strip catches on fire. I was scared that he would be deleted from his own show as well, but luckily there were different animators and he did not disappear from Doug like he did Nick Arcade. it was quite haunting though, and I can still hear his screams when I close my eyes.

the animated Nick Arcades were hard to come by especially since most betamax players from that time were damaged in the nuclear war with the Soviet Union. still, I distinctly remember this episode and hope to see it again. I think Doug could have gotten more points in Sonic if he had used the spin dash.

While I don't dislike the show, I think Sup Forums hates the show, because they think Doug is a loser. They seem to also hate a few other 90s Nicktoons, like Rocket Power and Wild Thornberrys. Is there any other 90s Nicktoons Sup Forums hates?

Doug seems like a show that is simplistic enough that it could come back with minimal difficulty so long as they get the main voice actor and director. Like how Beavis and Butthead came back exactly the same as it left off.

I'd watch a show about his sister and their weird post-modern parody art scene

>Is there any other 90s Nicktoons Sup Forums hates?
Ren & Stimpy

I'm not sure if I want to see a revival made by an autistic christian who displays sad and lonely beta fag 90's kid talk about his crazy fantasies and wanting to fuck a lesbian

No, and stop trying to shill your Anytown shit

Brothers Flub but everybody hates it.

Its weird seeing patty mayonnaise in orange is the new black

so? all cartoons have losers in them. that's because a cartoon about nothing but perfect people would be... well, power rangers. it'd be boring as shit.
we hate rocket power and wild thornberries because they were ugly as fucking sin, though at least the latter was mildly entertaining

Judy was kinda hot.

this past weekend, i put doug on to pacify my niece and nephew while i made them lunch and i thought the exact same thing about judy.

she was weirdly hot in her own way. when she wasnt being all dramatic she could actually be a bro.
>raising kids on the good shit
best uncle.

>What was good about this show?

That if you were watching it, Rugrats would be next when it was over.

The creator is an unlikeable, hypocritical autist, but the show was fun to watch occasionally.

No.
Even for a SoL show, it was boring as fuck

It baffles me that Sup Forums is this full of normies
in the 90s we had shows like this, or Daria, shit that really spoke to us and acknowledged us.. back in the 00s the internet was the exclusive domain of us guys. Then social media got all the fuckass normies online, but I didn't expect them to be over here
I mean you do realize you're on Sup Forums, right?

If you want to exclusively congregate with bitter losers wizardchan is for you.

Shut the fuck up, Grandpa.

exactly.
it's a lot better when there's more of us. then we can show we DO know how to socialize. just.. only with people who are worth a damn

I hope youre cringeworthy on purpose.

>skeeter dieing in a fiery plane crash
>not being burned alive on a cross by Blu-blux clan.

I think you need to apologize

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No. Because then I'd have to be reminded how similar I am to him, and have to face how much of a fucking loser I actually am.